把那给我
Give it to me.
我把它给你带回来了 克弗
Oh, yeah. I brought it back to you, Cuervo.
完整无缺
It’s all there.
是你吗 蛇头?
Whoa, dude, is that you, Snake?
没错
Far out, man.
你找到克弗了?
Hey, did you find Cuervo, man?
克弗 等等 这一切都是我♥干♥的
Hey, Cuervo, wait. I’ve done it all, man.
我杀了蛇头 我把你的女人带回来了…
I killed Plissken. I got your girl back for you…
那么他在那儿?
So where is he?
我打中他了
I shot him.
他倒下去了, 知道吗?
He went down, OK?
他的尸体可能在威尔希尔峡谷的某处呢
His body’s probably in Wilshire Canyon somewhere.
好的!你现在明白他在哪儿了吧
Good! So then you know where he is.
带他的头来见我
Bring me his head.
欢乐王国在哪儿? 阿纳海姆 入侵集结地
Where’s the Happy Kingdom? Anaheim. The invasion staging area.
大家都会去看热闹 除了我
Everyone’s gonna be there, except me.
我要留在这儿 我已经准备好大冲浪了
I’m staying here, man, I’m ready for the big wave.
带我去那儿 什么?
Take me there. What?
带我去那儿
Take me there.
你看起来不妙 蛇头 你需要治疗
You’re not well, Snake. You need help.
坚持住
Hold on.
谁射伤你的? 无关紧要
Who shot you? It doesn’t matter.
你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
和荷仙聊聊 她憎恨克弗
Talk to Hershe. She hates Cuervo.
他们曾是伙伴 后来分道扬镳了
They used to be partners, and they split up.
谁? 荷仙
Who? Hershe.
她住在市中心的大船上 她率领西贡影子帮
She lives in a big boat. Hangs with Saigon Shadow.
谁都不怕
Man, they don’t take shit from nobody.
那是什么?
What is that?
海啸 蛇头 海啸!哇哦!
Tsunami, Snake. Tsunami! Woo!
冲浪的好时候 哈哈1
Surf’s up big-time now, mister. Ha ha!
快跟上来 别被浪卷走
Start feeling better quick, man, cos you ain’t got time to escape.
这巨浪真是了不得
This is going to be some ride, man, some kind of bitchin’ ride.
快来
Let’s go. Come on.
真♥他♥妈♥的爽
Bitchin’, man.
让浪头把你冲上去 等浪打到最高再上冲浪板
Let the front edge pick you up. Don’t get on till you ride to the top.
小心 如果摔下来 就全完了 明白了?
Don’t blow it, man. If you fall off, it’s the big wipe-out. Got it?
喔!爽
Whoo! Bitchin’.
小心 蛇头
Hang on, Snake.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
再见
Later.
哦 蛇头!
Ooh, Snake!
告诉我怎么找得到市里一个叫荷仙的人
Tell me how to get downtown somebody named Hershe.
没问题 蛇头
Sure, Snake. No problem. Hey, hey!
你想杀了我吗?
Are you going to kill me?
荷仙
Hershe.
直走 经过两个区
Right. Keep straight. Two blocks down, right.
警告 离神经系统关闭还有一个小时
Warning. Neurosystem shut-down. One hour.
我被放逐的时候第一次见到了荷仙
I first met Hershe when I got deported.
她帮助我创业 我们在谈论一个强力角色
She helped set me up. We’re talking a power player.
克弗有人力和火力 但荷仙有一流的野心
Cuervo’s got numbers and firepower, but Hershe’s got big-time ambitions.
想想 你们合作肯定轰动武林
The two of you hooked up together, I’m talking box-office material.
怎么了 ?
What?
小心 蛇头 我也看到他了 我们还好 继续走吧
Easy, Snake. I see him, too. We’re OK. Come on.
她会爱上你的 蛇头 你也会爱上她的
She’s going to love you, Snake. You’ll love her, too.
我们一定会成功的
We’ll make this thing happen.
我跟克弗分道扬镳了 这家伙一点都不讲义气
I’m through with Cuervo. The guy’s got no sense of loyalty whatsoever.
穿过这里
Through here.
怎么了?
What?
你好 好久不见
How you doin’? Long time, no see.
还记得我吗? 明星地图的艾迪
Remember me? Map To The Stars Eddie.
我想让荷仙见一个人
I got somebody I want Hershe to meet,
普利斯肯 鼎鼎大名的蛇头
Snake Plissken, right here in the flesh.
你的枪
Your gun.
好极了 谢谢 兄弟
Great. Thanks, pal.
好了 我们进来了 这里有点古怪 我来说话吧
All right, we’re in. Strange scene here. Let me do the talking.
荷仙 近来如何?
Hey, Hershe, how you doin’?
注意 伙计们 这可是大名鼎鼎的蛇头
Hang on, guys. This is big. It’s Snake Plissken.
我把他带来了 荷仙 他有桩买♥♥卖♥♥要谈
I brought him to see you, Hershe. He’s got a business proposition.
我有什么好处? 等等
What’s in it for me? Wait a minute.
我认得出那声音
I know that voice.
你是硬汉马龙
Yeah… You’re Carjack Malone.
现在不是了
Not any more.
你们两个互相认识的?
You two know each other?
怎么变都是老样子 硬汉?
The more things change, the more they stay the same, huh, Carjack?
两腿之间还是藏着把枪
Still packing a gun between your legs.
慢着 亲爱的…
Hold on, honey…
你把我扔在克里夫兰一个人跑掉了
You bolted on me in Cleveland.
荷仙 你也在克里夫兰?
Hershe, you were in Cleveland?
当然 还有德州米奇·奥谢 你那时看起来和现在完全不同 硬汉
With me and Texas Mike O’Shea. You looked different then, Carjack.
给我听好 我不再是硬汉马龙
Get one thing straight. I’m no longer Carjack Malone.
我现在是荷仙·拉斯·帕尔马斯 最性感的大美人
I’m Hershe Las Palmas, the most drop-dead number.
到底在克里夫兰发生了什么?
What the hell happened in Cleveland?
我被抓住了 可你没有! 别对我撒谎!
I got caught and you didn’t! Don’t lie to me!
所以我做了另外一个交易! 我已经在这里5年了 不是你!
So I made another deal! I’ve been here five years, not you!
来个新的交易吧 你帮我的话 你就能活下去
I got a new deal. You help me, you live.
你最好别乱动 蛇头
I wouldn’t do that, Snake.
如果我有三长两短 你就得死
See, anything happens to me, and you’re dead.
我早就死了
I’m already dead.
我明白了 交易是什么?
I see your point. What’s the deal?
带我找到克弗·琼斯 我只有一个小时了
Get me to Cuervo Jones. I got one hour.
宝贝 别作梦了
Dream on, blue eye.
那就晚安吧 硬汉
Say good night, Carjack.
克弗有强大火力 没人靠得近他
Cuervo’s got firepower. No one gets near him.
他还有黑盒子和那女孩
And he’s got the black box and the girl.
什么黑盒子? 能关掉能源的
What black box? That shuts down the power.
对了 冥毒7号♥病毒会在10个小时内干掉你
Oh, yeah, right! And the Plutoxin Seven virus kills you in ten hours.
什么? 胡扯!
What? It’s bullshit!
流言控制 政♥府♥宣传 都是谎话
Rumour control. Government propaganda. Just one more lie.
这是真的 我认识那个发明这东西的家伙
It’s true. I represented the guy who invented it.
向上帝发誓 蛇头
Swear to God, Snake.
对我有什么好处?
What’s the deal, gorgeous?
找到女孩和黑盒子 然后逃出去
Get the girl and the box, and get out.
我们所有的人?
All of us?
对 还有我?
Yeah. Me, too?
我们为什么要离开?
Why should we leave?
我爱洛杉矶
I love LA.
我们要去哪里?
Where we gonna go?
有什么好处 ?
What’s the big payoff?
总统给帮助我的人一百万美元
A million dollars for whoever helps me.
一百万? 我隔壁房♥间有一千万呢
A million greenbacks? I got ten million the next room.
哈哈 假♥钞♥吧
Uh-uh. Bluebacks.
来吧 蛇头 对上帝发誓 艾迪
Come on, Snake. Swear to God, Eddie.
这比在克里夫兰还有油水
This is bigger than Cleveland.
听起来不怎么样
It sounds thin to me.
你想克弗统治世界?
You want Cuervo to rule the world?
鬼才想 我们怎么离开洛城?
No. That sucks. So how do we get out?
到了那儿我会告诉你的
I’ll tell you that when we get there.
蛇头 你真失败!
Oh, Plissken, man, you are such a loser!
只会扯淡骗人
Making up shit along the way.
所以我才甩掉你
That’s why I left you in Cleveland.
你和除了我们之外的那些木头人一样 不交易了!
You’re just a chump like the rest of us. No deal!
那儿会有政♥府♥的直升机
Government chopper. It’ll be there.
还不错 我们怎么到达那里?
OK, that’s better. How are we getting there in an hour?
那是你的事
That’s your end.
爱德华
Edward.
最好就是走第五大道
Best you could do is take the five.
看样子最少两个半小时才能到
The shape it’s in, two and a half hours minimum.
不 今晚风大 利用空气 他们在燃烧
No. Use the air. They’re burning.
晚间从沙漠吹来的风
The Santa Anas. The night wind.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!