可惜他只有一只
Shame he only has one.
护士!
Nurse!
不过…
Still…
一只眼总比没有的好
One eye’s better than none.
谁敢乱动 我就轰爆你和他的头
Anybody moves, I’ll blow his brains out and then yours.
你…拿着我的枪
You… get my guns.
快点
Now.
后退
Back off.
大家放松点 他就不会死翘翘的
Now, everybody relax, and he won’t die.
老兄 救救我
Hey. Hey, man, help me.
你没有我 永远都出不去的
You’ll never find your way out of here without me.
真的
Really.
放她下来
Cut her down.
到那儿下面去
Down there.
快!
Quickly.
进去
Get in.
把他们甩掉了
I think we lost them.
我想我们迷路了
I think we’re lost.
这边
This way.
去年 我替黑色圣♥战♥走私过枪♥械♥
I used to run guns with the Black Jihad last year.
我们在隧♥道♥里开着高尔夫车来来去去
We drove golf carts up and down these tunnels.
我对它们了如指掌
I know them like the back of my hand.
你就是蛇头普利斯肯 对吧?
You are Snake Plissken, aren’t you?
曾经是
I used to be.
我还以为你会很高大的
I thought you’d be taller.
你在洛城干吗? 等死
What are you doing in LA? Dying.
哦 不过你得先找到些什么东西吧?
Ooh. But first you got to find something?
总统的女儿 她和克弗·琼斯在一块
President’s daughter. She’s with Cuervo Jones.
你想去克弗的地头?
You want to go to Cuervo’s place?
我曾去过那儿 给我带路吧
I’ve been there once. Show me.
好的
All right.
我经常听说你的
I always heard about you,
不管你干了什么 他们都没法抓住你的
like they couldn’t catch you no matter what you did.
真酷啊 蛇头
Very cool, Snake.
迟早他们会抓住每个人
Sooner or later, they get everybody.
上面
Up.
克弗·琼斯的大本营就在那条路下去
Cuervo Jones’ place is down that way.
从佛蒙特出口下去 然后往南 绝对没错
Get off at the Vermont exit. Go south. You can’t miss it.
但是还得小心的 这是韩龙帮的势力范围
Be careful, though. This is Korean Dragon territory.
这儿很危险
It’s very dangerous around here.
再见
Bye.
蛇头?
Snake?
当你找到了总统女儿
When you find the President’s daughter,
你会带她回去吗?
are you going to take her back?
不会
No.
你留在洛城吗? 可以的话我可不留
You’re staying in LA? Not if I can help it.
再过几个小时就日出了
Sun is coming up in a few hours.
今天的紫外线会很强
UV’s gonna be bad today.
如果你想的话
I know a place where we could crash…
我们可以找到一个地方好好的…
if you want.
我和男友今晚分手了 那么…
My boyfriend and I broke up tonight, so…
我会好好的照顾你的…
I’d love to take care of you…
还会让你爽死
and make you feel good.
替你占卜前程
I’ll read your future.
我的前程就在眼前
The future is right now.
…谴责无知的人
…and condemn the innocent blood.
我的上帝啊 我们呼唤你保护我们
Dear God, we call on you to be our defence and our refuge.
我们感恩依然活着
We give thanks for being alive,
祈祷你的怜悯…
and pray that in your mercy…
蛇头 是我 塔斯利马
Snake, it’s me Taslima.
我和你一块到克弗的地头去 行吗?
I’m coming with you to Cuervo’s place. Yeah?
他们是新人
They’re new.
他们不属于任何帮派
They don’t belong to any gang.
他们只是害怕得要命而已
They’re just scared, that’s all.
和他们第一次流放我时的样子一样
That’s how I was when they first deported me.
你为什么会在这? 我是南达克塔州的穆♥斯♥林♥啊
Why are you here? I was a Muslim in South Dakota.
他们突然宣布穆♥斯♥林♥是违法的了
Suddenly they made it a crime.
我是问 为什么留在这? 你可以去南墨西哥
I mean, why stay? You can go south Mexico.
洛城还不错 外面越来越不自♥由♥…
LA’s still the place. What’s happened on the other side of the world…
反而更象监狱
That’s the prison.
这是仅剩的自♥由♥之地了
This is the only free zone left… anywhere.
黑暗的天堂
Dark paradise.
至少我们还有盼头
At least we get something.
比如 女孩还可以穿皮大衣 只要她自己愿意就行
A girl can still wear a fur coat if she wants to, for example.
不 不 一旦你了解这个地方
No, no, once you figure out this place,
就知道不是那么坏的了
it’s really not so bad.
趴下!
Get down!
对方从哪儿开火?
Where’s it coming from?
下面那条街的车里!
The car in the street below!
上车 蛇头…
Hop in, Snake. Come on.
没人能从比佛利山庄活着出去的
Nobody ever gets out of Beverly Hills alive.
那就是你非得和我去那的原因 你需要我的地图
That’s why you let me go there. You need one of my maps.
听着 蛇头 我交友广阔 值得你信任
Listen to me, Snake. I got connections here.
想要什么就得找我
You can’t just walk around without knowing the ropes.
走错了路 你就死定了
Take the wrong street, you’re dead.
停车
Stop the car.
好的 你说了算
All right, anything you say.
我正想带你去克弗·琼斯的大本营呢
Although I was going to take you to Cuervo Jones’ place.
在哪儿? 就在那儿
Where is it? Right over there.
挺酷吧 是克弗的车 他有时借车给我用的
It’s pretty neat, huh? It’s Cuervo’s car. He lets me use it.
别担心 这是麻♥醉♥枪♥
Don’t worry, you’ve just been shot with a fun gun.
感觉到吗 ?
Feel it? You feel it?
像抽大♥麻♥ 百分之百的纯度
It’s pure mesh, man. 100-proof artery choker.
被螫过就欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
When the hit pulls you an inch from death, that is living.
我就是克弗的代理人 当然我也很乐意做你的代理
I’m actually Cuervo’s agent, I’d love to represent you too.
我们可以合作 对你会有好处的
We could make a bundle. Help your career.
你是传奇人物 可是这几年却消失无踪
Last couple of years, it’s like you’ve disappeared…
我知道条子们派他去干什么的
I know what the cops sent him to do.
蛇头就是搜寻黑盒子和总统女儿的第二营救队
Plissken was the second rescue team, looking for the box and the girl.
我想要的是中介费 你当总统后 送威斯康星州给我吧
All I’m asking for is a finder’s fee. Maybe Wisconsin. I don’t know.
就快准备好了 克弗 好的 拿去
We’re almost set up, Cuervo. Good.
当我为太空总署工作的时候 我最先听说了这事
I originally heard about this when I was working for NASA.
通用遥控装置 是吧? 每个人都有的 对吧?
Common, ordinary remote-control unit. Yeah? Everyone’s got one, right?
这是其中的奥妙
Here’s the kicker.
这张指令磁片可以和达摩克利斯之剑…
This instruction disk hooks you into the Sword of Damocles,
终极防御武器系统连线
the ultimate defensive weapon system.
看
You see that?
卫星环绕着地球
A ring of satellites encircling the earth.
每个卫星上都有百万当量的中子弹
Attached to each satellite is a mega neutron bomb.
引爆的时候 每个卫星
When detonated, each satellite
都释放出强烈的电磁脉冲
unleashes an intense electromagnetic pulse,
但是电磁脉冲并不会伤害生物
but EMP doesn’t harm a living thing.
但它会关闭所有的能源和发电设备
But it does shut down every known power source, all electrical devices,
汽车 飞机 烤面包机,
cars, aeroplanes, toasters,
计算机 所有的东西… 甚至是电池
computers, everything… even batteries.
这瞄准器
But this… makes this an aiming device
让使用者有惊人的准确度
that gives the user incredible accuracy.
你可以精确到你想要关闭的东西
You can pinpoint precisely what you want to shut down.
比如在布宜诺斯艾利斯的的士驾驶室, 或者整个西班牙国土 真是让人震惊
A taxi cab in Buenos Aires, the entire country of Spain. Amazing.
可以关掉整个地球
You could shut down the whole planet,
把它打回中世纪黑暗时代
send it right back to the Dark Ages.
他肯定死了 没错
He’s dead. I agree.
普利斯肯就像九命怪猫 他不会死的
Plissken’s been dead before, but he never stays down.
指挥官 计划失败了
The mission’s scrubbed, Commander.
我不该听你说 停止空袭行动
I shouldn’t have let you talk me out of that air strike.
好了 现在 马上开始全面空袭
Well, it’s on now, effective immediately. Full-scale.
目标洛城 炸个片甲不留
Target Los Angeles. Flatten it. Burn it.
不!
No!
你说什么?
What did you say?
王牌在克弗·琼斯手上
Cuervo Jones is holding all the cards now, sir.