你要是到现在都还不知道 该怎么做 , 我也不打算帮你
If you don’t know how to do your job, I’m not about to do it for you.
哈啰 ?
Hello?
哈啰 ?
马修 , 凯蒂 ?
马修 , 凯蒂 ?
马修 ?
马修 ?
发生什么事了 ?
What the hell happened?
-饿了吗 ? -我是不是…
– Hungry? – Am l…
他们为什么会在这里 ? 我刚去接他们
Why are they here? I went to pick them up.
她说临时有事 要把孩子们送回来
She came by and said something came up and had to drop the kids off.
临时有事 ? 她为什么不打到公♥司♥给我 ?
Something came up? Why didn’t she call me at work?
我不知道 她…我…我不知道
I don’t know. She… I was… I don’t know why.
-那个笨婊♥子♥ -妈 !
– That stupid bitch! – Mom!
对不起 , 我只是不敢相信 她明知没人在家还把孩子送来
Sorry. I just can’t believe she dumps my kids off when nobody’s home.
我在家
I was home.
我们很好 , 我们做了汉堡 还喝了牛奶
We’re fine. We cooked some burgers, had some milk.
要不要吃热狗 ? 烤架上还有一个
Want a hot dog? There an extra one on the grill.
也可以吃起司汉堡
Or a cheeseburger.
可是加了芥末就很滑
But this mustard is slippery.
妈 , 我去刺青好不好 ?
Mom, what do you think about me getting a tattoo?
1 , 2 , 3
One, two, three.
我拿到国王 你是小丑牌 , 你赢了
I got kings. You win. You got a joker.
国王 , 小丑
King. Joker.
你偷了一张小丑牌
You stole a joker!
-你作弊 -你这话什么意思 ?
– You cheat! – What do you mean, I cheat?
你作弊
You’re cheating!
再拿一张
Get another one.
该睡了
Time to go to bed.
该睡了 , 去刷牙
Excuse me. Get ready for bed. Brush your teeth.
明天再玩 ?
Play tomorrow?
晚安 , 老弟
Good night, buddy.
那是什么 ?
What’s that?
这是哈雷机车 是世界上最棒的机车
This is a Harley-Davidson. It’s the best damn motorcycle ever made.
要是被我逮到你们骑哈雷 我就要海扁你们一顿
And if I ever catch either one of you near one, I’ll knock you silly.
刷牙 , 小声点 , 宝宝睡了
Brush your teeth. And keep it down. The baby’s asleep.
你的孩子很可爱
You got great kids.
我迟早会害惨他们的
Well, I’m sure I’ll fuck ’em up eventually.
为什么 ?
Why?
很显然的 , 我实在不会看人
Obviously, not a good judge of character…
否则我不会把他们留给那个
or I would never have left them with that idiot…
又贵又满身鸡油味的白♥痴♥
who cost a fortune and smelled like chicken fat.
等我找到她 , 杀了她之后
And after I find her and kill her…
我就不知道以后要怎么办了
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
我可以帮你带孩子
If you need help with them, I can do that.
-才不要 -为什么 ?
– I’m not leaving my kids with you. – Why?
-我根本不了解你 -想知道什么尽管问
– I don’t even know you. – What do you want to know? Ask.
-谢谢你 -不客气
– Thanks for today. – You’re welcome.
这是我的荣幸
It was my pleasure.
-你们这里有几副牌 ? -太多了
– How many decks do you guys have here? – We have more than enough.
怎么 , 你的朋友太多 不想多我一个 ?
What, you got so many friends you can’t use one more?
我是认真的 , 如果你想要 找人帮你带孩子的话
I’m serious. If you need someone to look after your kids after school…
我现在没有工作…
I don’t have a job now, so…
“我目前失业” 好精彩的自我推荐
That’s a great recommendation. I’m unemployed.
那是我不想工作
By choice.
有必要时 , 我自然会工作
I work when I need to.
你不工作时 靠信托基金过日子吗 ?
What do you do the rest of the time, live off your trust fund?
我是搞营造的 , 薪水很不错 我日子又过得省
I do construction which pays real good, and I make it last by livin’ cheap.
你这不是在讨好我吧 ?
I hope that’s not supposed to impress me.
上♥床♥去
Hey, bed.
你的小鬼
Your little ghosts.
你对所有想帮你的人 都这么凶吗 ?
You always this hard on people who try to help you?
我很久没练习了
I’m out of practice.
那让我来提醒你吧
Well, let me remind you, then.
你该说 “谢谢” 一开始要先道谢
The polite thing is to say, Thank you. Start it off with that.
然后说 “这个提议很不错”
And you could say, Hey, that’s a really nice offer.
我同意你的说法
I don’t mind taking you up on that.”
你为什么要帮我带孩子 ?
Why the hell do you wanna watch my kids?
-我喜欢小孩 -是啊
– I like kids. – Right.
我喜欢跟小孩子相处 小孩比较直来直往
I like hanging out with them. They keep it simple.
你每天下午都在家 ?
You’re home every afternoon?
我通常会在家修我的车
I’m usually just workin’ on my bike.
没那么严重啦
It’s no big deal.
要是行不通的话 你再送他们回鸡油女士那儿去
If it doesn’t work out, you can send them back to the chicken fat lady.
我不会因此和你上♥床♥
This isn’t gonna get you laid.
上♥床♥去
Get in bed.
很好 , 我也不觉得你有多美
That’s good, ’cause I didn’t find you attractive either.
好 , 咱们扯平了
Well, good. Then we’re even.
先把事情说清楚 就不用再疑神疑鬼的了
So we don’t have to worry about that. I’m glad we got that out of the way.
-我心里好受多了 -我也是 , 真的
– I feel much better. – I do too. Really, seriously.
现在我可以专心带孩子 不用担心你会对我性骚扰了
I can just look after the kids and not worry about you coming on to me.
“P G & E太平洋瓦斯电力公♥司♥”
“地♥产♥出价书”
“致唐娜及彼德詹森 太平洋瓦斯电力公♥司♥”
“P G & E欲收♥购♥阁下房♥产”
“出价为6 6 5 0 0元”
“毒物小组检验结果”
“姓名 : 唐娜詹森”
“检验结果异常”
“白血球数减少 淋巴球数增加”
“T 4细胞数增加”
把电♥话♥拿到更衣室里去 他们当然不会的
Bring the phone into the changing room. Of course they won’t.
马西瑞太太 , 别逗了
Mrs. Masry, don’t be such a tease.
等等 , 什么事 ?
Hold on. Yeah?
对不起 我可以做进一步调查吗 ?
Sorry. Would you mind if I investigate this further?
调查什么 ?
Investigate what?
詹森地♥产♥案
This real estate thing with the Jensens. The pro bono case.
我只是想搞清楚文件上 写的是什么东西
I just wanna make sure I’m understanding what I’m reading.
-没问题 -你不反对 ?
– Sure. – You don’t mind?
好极了 , 谢谢
Okay. Great. Thanks.
“太平洋瓦斯电力公♥司♥”
你是唐娜詹森吗 ?
Hi. Donna Jensen?
是的
I’m Erin Brockovich, with Masry and Vititoe.
我是马西瑞维提托律师事务所 的艾琳波可维奇
你是律师 ?
Oh. You’re a lawyer?
当然不是
Hell, no.
我讨厌律师 我只是为他们工作罢了
I hate lawyers. I just work for ’em.
你有空吗 ?
Do you have a minute?
我不是有意 要找电力公♥司♥的麻烦
I don’t mean to be a pain in PG&E’s backside…
尤其是在他们在地方上 出钱出力后
especially after all they’ve done for Hinkley, but…
我环顾四周 , 心想…
I look around here and I think…
他们要是真想要这个地方 就得付出代价
if they want this place, they’re gonna have to pay for it.
你无意出♥售♥你的房♥子 是他们主动说要买♥♥的 ?
So you didn’t put the house up for sale? They just wanted to buy it.
是的
Oh, yeah.
我并不想搬家
I don’t wanna move.
要孩子离开家乡 ? 我有两个女儿
Uproot the kids? I got a couple of girls.
老天 , 我没有精力搬家
Honest to God, I don’t know if I have the energy.
我和彼德都病了
You know, I’ve been sick. Me and Pete both have.
要是他们不出个公道的价钱
The whole idea of selling this house…
我不明白干嘛 要把房♥子卖♥♥给他们
if they’re not gonna pay us properly, I just don’t see the point.
我明白 , 但是…
I can see that. But…
我最不明白的是 我不是说你们的病史不重要啦
The thing confusing me, not that your medical problems aren’t important…
但为什么医疗纪录会放在 房♥地♥产♥的档案里呢 ?
but how come the files on that are in with all the real estate stuff?
我们之间的书信往来太多了 我习惯把所有的东西放在一起
There’s so much correspondence, I just keep it all in one place.
是的
Right. Right.
对不起 , 但我不懂
I’m sorry. I just don’t see…
你为什么要把 医疗纪录寄给电力公♥司♥
why you’re corresponding with PG&E about your medical problems at all.
我们看医生他们会付钱
Well, they paid for the doctor’s visit.
真的 ?
They did?
没错 , 全家健康检查 的费用都是他们付的
You bet. Paid for a checkup for the whole family.
他们不像保险公♥司♥
And not like with insurance where you pay…
要花好几年才有的理赔
and a year goes by and maybe you see some money.
他们做事的效率快极了
They just took care of it, just like that.
-我们连账单都没看到 -他们为什么要这么做 ?
– We never even saw a bill. – Wow. Why’d they do that?
因为铬
‘Cause of the chromium.
-什么东西 ? -铬
– The what? – The chromium.
这就是一切祸事的源头
Well, that’s what kicked this whole thing off.
是哪种铬 ?
– What kind of chromium is it? – There’s more than one?
-有不只一种吗 ? -是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!