I don’t have any actual sales experience.
我也没有履历表 , 但我可以…
I don’t really have a resum? but I can…
我不会用电脑 , 但我可以…
No, I don’t have any computer skills, but…
我以为… 这不是本地分店吗 ?
I thought it… I thought it was the local store.
好 , 还是谢谢你
Okay. Thanks anyway.
好 , 再见
Okay, bye.
我要找艾德马西瑞
Ed Masry, please.
是的 , 我要找艾德马西瑞
Yes, I’m holding for Ed Masry.
他到底会不会进公♥司♥啊 ?
Is he ever in the office?
我打了十几次了
I’ve called about a dozen times.
是的 , 我要留言
Yes, I’d like to leave another message.
波可维奇 波-可-维-奇
Brockovich. B-R-O-C-K-O-V-l-C-H.
我是客户 , 我要他回电 就这么简单
I’m a client. I want him to call me. It’s as simple as that.
可恶 !
Goddamn it!
兰达 ! 兰达 !
这是谁放在这里的 ?
Who put that there?
这些是你要的那些档案
Those are the files you asked for.
但我没有要你把它们 堆在地板上吧 ?
But I didn’t ask for you to put it in the middle of the floor.
看我搞得一团狼狈 去拿条毛巾来给我
Look at me. Get a towel, will you?
-她在这里干嘛 ? -谁 ?
– What’s she doing here? – Who?
唐纳
她在这里干嘛 ?
What’s she doing here?
她在这里工作
She works here.
艾琳
How’s it goin’?
你好吗 ?
我留了好多次言 你一直没回电
You never called me back. I left messages.
是吗 ? 没人告诉我
You did? Well, I didn’t know that.
唐纳似乎认为…
Donald seems to think…
马西瑞先生 我最讨厌两种事 :
There’s two things that aggravate me, Mr. Masry:
别人对我视而不见 和被别人骗
Being ignored and being lied to.
-我从不骗人 -你告诉我一切都会没事的
– I never lied. – You told me things would be fine.
结果不是如此 亏我那么相信你
They’re not. I trusted you.
-那件事我很遗憾 -我不要你怜悯 , 我要领薪水
– Sorry about that. – I don’t need pity. I need a paycheck.
我也努力找工作了 但我当了六年黄脸婆
And I’ve looked. But when you spend the past six years raising babies…
要找份好工作难如登天
it’s real hard to convince someone to give you a job that pays worth a damn.
亲爱的 , 听到了没 ? 我会不会说得太快 ?
Are you gettin’ every word of this down, honey, or am I talkin’ too fast for you?
我真的很为你难过
I’m sorry about that. I really am.
-但我们现在不缺人 -放屁 !
– We have a full staff right now. – Bullshit!
要是你们不缺人的话 你们就不会不回客户的电♥话♥了
If you had a full staff, this office would return a client’s phone call.
我聪明 , 又努力 我什么都愿意做
I’m smart, I’m hardworking and I’ll do anything…
你们不请我 , 我就不走
and I’m not leaving here without a job.
别逼我求你们
Don’t make me beg.
要是我不行的话 , 就开除我
If it doesn’t work out, fire me.
别逼我求你
Don’t make me beg.
你没有员工福利
No benefits.
我们在这里把所有的案件归档
What we do in here is file all of the cases.
这样我们就可以随时 追踪到案件的动向
That way, at any time, we can tell the status of a file…
比如说 , 档案在谁手上
you know, where it is in the office, stuff like that.
所有的档案都是照字母排列
Here’s where we organize all the files alphabetically.
挺简单的
Simple enough.
这是你的桌子
And here is your desk.
我带你去看看影印机
Now I want to show you where the Xerox machine is.
每个人都有使用密♥码♥ 你一定要知道这点
Everybody has a code and you need to know about that.
-我可以自己选密♥码♥吗 ? -看看吧
– Do I get to pick my own code? – We’ll see.
马西瑞先生
我要预支薪水的话 要找哪一位 ?
I was wondering, who would I talk to about getting an advance on my paycheck?
好撑过这个周末
Just for the weekend.
总务是罗莎琳 她负责管薪水和零用金
Rosalind’s the office manager. She handles the payroll and petty cash.
但她已经走了 她周五一向提早下班
But she’s gone already. She leaves early on Fridays.
-好 , 谢谢 -看在老天的份上 , 拿去
– Okay. Thank you. – For Pete’s sake. Here.
我只有百元大钞
I’ve only got hundreds.
拿去
Here.
我不要你的钱
I don’t want your money.
你的薪水还不是我出的 ? 拿去
Where do you think your paycheck comes from? Here.
-祝你周末愉快 -谢谢
– Have a good weekend. – Thank you.
再见
See ya.
嗨 , 甜心
Hi, my sweetie.
你好吗 ? 马修 , 凯蒂
How are you? Matthew. Katie.

Hey, Mom.
-谢谢 -不用客气
– Thanks a lot. – You’re welcome.

Hello.
你干嘛吵得半天价响 ?
What are you doing making all that goddamn noise?
好向邻居们自我介绍吧
Introducing ourselves to the neighborhood, I guess.
我就是你的邻居
Well, I’m the neighbors.
现在我们见过面了 请你♥他♥妈♥的安静点
There. We’re introduced. So shut the fuck up.
等等
Wait. Hold on there.
我们从头来过 , 我叫乔治 你叫什么名字 ?
Let’s start over, okay? My name’s George. What’s yours?
我是你喜欢安静的邻居
Just think of me as the person next door who likes it quiet.
别这样嘛
Don’t be like that.
我们是邻居 我觉得很过意不去
We live next door to each other, and I feel bad.
我真的很难过 我道歉 , 你接受吗 ?
I feel terrible. I’m sorry. Will you accept my apology?
毕竟我们是隔壁邻居 若你要借糖的话…
We’re livin’ next door to each other. If you need a cup of sugar…
-我不要糖 -你不要
– I don’t need sugar. – You don’t.
我请你吃晚饭 算是向你道歉 , 好吗 ?
Why don’t I take you out to dinner to apologize for my rudeness?
你把电♥话♥号♥码给我 我知道你住在哪里
You give me your number. I already got your address.
跑得了和尚跑不了庙
So you can’t get away.
我打电♥话♥正式约你出去
I’ll call you up proper and ask you out.
你要我的号♥码 ?
You want my number?
是的
I do. I do want your number.
你要哪一个号♥码 , 乔治 ?
Which number do you want? George?
乔治 , 我喜欢听你叫我
George. I like the way you say that.
你有多少个号♥码 ?
How many numbers you got?
我现在想的数字多得很 比如说 , 1 0
I got numbers coming out of my ears. For instance, ten.
1 0 ?
Yeah. That’s how many months old my baby girl is.
我的小女儿现在十个月大
你有个小女儿 ?
You got a little girl?
很性感吧 ? 6这个数字如何 ?
Sexy, huh? How about this for a number?
我另一个女儿六岁 我儿子八岁
Six. That’s how old my other daughter is. Eight is the age of my son.
2 , 是我结婚和离婚的次数
Two is how many times I’ve been married and divorced.
1 6 , 是我目前存款的数目
Sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account.
8 5 0 – 3 9 4 3 是我的电♥话♥号♥码
850-3943, that’s my phone number.
我告诉你这么多数字 我想你会打来的次数是零
With all the numbers I gave you, I guess zero is how many times you’ll call.
你怎么能不假思索的说出 你银行存款的数目
How do you remember your bank balance off the top of your head?
真是不简单
That impresses me.
至于我打电♥话♥的次数 你可就猜错了
You’re dead wrong about that zero thing.
她这样哭闹多久了 ?
How long has she been crying like that?
她在长牙
She’s got that tooth comin’ in.
给她一条湿布让她咬 我得挂了
Give her a cold wash cloth to suck on. I got to go.
我晚点再打电♥话♥来
I’ll check back later.
安娜呢 ?
Where’s Anna?
她跟女生们去吃午餐了
She’s out to lunch with the girls.
我要找一个档案
I have to open a file.
是房♥地♥产♥的 , 是公众地♥产♥
Real estate thing, pro bono.
-你知道这是什么吧 ? -我知道 , 没问题
– You know how to do that, don’t you? – Yeah, I got it. No problem.
你是女生
You’re a girl.
什么 ?
Excuse me?
你为什么没和那些女生出去 ? 你也是女生啊
Why aren’t you out to lunch with the girls? You’re a girl.
我想我不是她们喜欢的那种
I guess I’m not the right kind.
既然你现在在这里上班
You may want to, now that you’re working here…
你最好改改你穿衣服的风格
you may want to rethink your wardrobe a little.
为什么 ?
Why is that?
我想公♥司♥有些女同事
Well, I think some of the girls…
因为你的穿着打扮 而有些不自在
are a little uncomfortable because of what you wear.
是吗 ?
Is that so?
是这样的
Well, it just so happens…
我认为我这样穿很好看
I think I look nice.
只要我还窈窕动人 我爱怎么穿就怎么穿
And as long as I have one ass instead of two, I’ll wear what I like…
你没意见吧
if that’s okay.
你最好别再打那些领带了
You might wanna rethink those ties.
安娜 , 你能不能提醒我一下 这些房♥地♥产♥的东西 ?
With this real estate stuff, could you remind me?
我有点糊涂了
I’m a little confused exactly how we do it.
为什么房♥地♥产♥的档案里 会有医疗纪录和验血结果 ?
Why are there medical records and blood samples in real estate files?
你也来了一阵子
You’ve been here long enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!