这是我表哥 两趾东尼
That’s my cousin, Tony Two-Toes.
那是阿沙力
That’s Sallie boy.
那个是麦克仔
And that’s Little Mike.
你的葬礼弄得好隆重
Your funeral was absolutely beautiful, man.
听好 如果卡纳里知道他仍活着…
Listen, Canelli finds out he’s still breathing…
去他的卡纳里 我们现在有更大的问题 告诉他
Screw Canelli. We got bigger problems than that. Tell him.
有一件军♥火♥走私案…
There’s a major arms deal going down.
有家美国♥军♥火商 打算卖♥♥武器给国际恐怖组织
A U.S. contractor’s selling out to international terrorists.
报马仔先生 告诉我一些我不知道的消息吧
Mr. 60 Minutes. Tell me something I don’t know.
今晚即将在你的码头进行
It’s going to happen tonight on your docks.
这我就不晓得了
That I didn’t know.
好多警卫
Quite a lot of security.
会有麻烦吗?
Expecting trouble?
我喜欢凡事周全准备好 – 所以你才带她同行?
I’m a Boy Scout. Always be prepared. – Is that why you brought her?
她等于是保险的保单内容…
No. Just think of her as an insurance policy…
万一突然杀出一个程咬金的话
…you know, in case someone crashes the party.
你有什么事没告诉我?
Something you’re not telling me?
只是一点小事 你不用担心
Just a little bump in the carpet. Nothing for you to worry about.
放轻松 再过二十分钟你就可以走人了
Relax, Sergei. You’ll be out of here in 20 minutes.
那她怎么办?
What do I do with her?
随便你怎么办
Whatever you want.
一旦你抵达公海海域 她的保险单便失效了
Once you’re in international waters, her policy expires.
如果是我…
Personally…
我会对准她头部射一枪 然后把她丢进海里
…I’d put a bullet in her head and throw her overboard.
那太可惜了吧
It would be such a shame.
你别想
Don’t even think about it.
我高兴怎么想 怎么做都行 你很快就会知道了
I think what I like and I do what I like. You will soon learn about this.
嗯
Uh
最后一箱运来了
Last crate’s on its way.
我让你们俩好好独处一下
I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone.
迪格伦
DeGuerin.
我是库格 请接贝勒
This is Kruger. Get me Beller.
追踪这通电♥话♥ – 遵命 长官
Start a trace on this. – Yes, sir.
约翰?- 我有证据了
John? – I’ve got the proof.
赛瑞斯企业要贩卖♥♥武器给黑市
Cyrez is selling weapons on the black market.
丹尼尔哈波涉嫌其中
Daniel Harper’s in on it.
副秘♥书♥长♥丹尼尔哈波?
Undersecretary of Defense Harper?
是的 迪格伦是他们的协调者
Yes. DeGuerin is their facilitator.
他就是内贼 交易行动于今晚进行
He is the mole. It all goes down tonight.
来巴尔的摩港抓我吧
Come and get me. Baltimore docks.
57号♥码头
Pier 57.
约翰…?
John? John?
周遭情况如何?
E.M.T., report.
一切净空
Range is clear.
四下全无动静
Not a creature is stirring.
南边净空
Clear on the south.
东边无动静
Quiet on the east.
好的 各位 这是最后一箱
All right, gentlemen, listen up. This is the last load.
大家提高警觉 小心防备
Keep your heads up and your assholes puckered.
那个混♥蛋♥躲在某处 一定要逮到他
That son of a bitch is out there, I want him.
嘿 小子
Hey, sunshine. Whoa.
等一下 我想和你谈谈
Give me a sec, I wanna talk to you.
这里是禁区
This is a restricted area.
是吗?我问你 你在这里干嘛?
You’re telling me. Let me ask you, what the hell are you doing here?
什么?- 我们是当地129分会的人 小子
Excuse me? – We’re from the Local 129, sonny.
听说你们未经当地正直工会的协助 便自行载货
We heard you was loading a ship without the assistance of bona fide union labor.
不会吧?
Say it ain’t so.
长官 这里出了点问题 – 的确是出了问题
Sir, we have a situation here. – You certainly do.
你等着 我们马上过来
Stand by. We’re coming to you.
究竟怎么回事?- 我来讲给你听好了
What the hell is going on here? – Let me explain something to you, sonny.
在这里没有工会允许的话 任何东西都不准运进送出
Nothing moves off these docks without it don’t get loaded by the union.
我没看到任何工会的人 你有看到吗?
And I don’t see no union people around here. Do you?
各位 这是国♥家♥机♥密♥行动 请立刻离开此地
Gentlemen, this is a matter of national security. Clear this area immediately.
你在威胁我们?- 正是
Are you threatening us? – Absolutely.
搞什么?- 仓库那边传出枪声
What the hell was that? – We got gunfire at the warehouse!
没有人能和工会作对
Nobody screws with the union.
守卫快回话 有没有人在 ?快回话 该死
Perimeter, check in. If someone’s there, talk to me, goddamn it!
安全警卫有疏漏
We have a security breach.
赶紧行动 怪手动作快点
Well, check it out. Get that crane on the move!
仓库西南区有动静
I’ve got movement, southwest corner of the warehouse.
没事
It’s nothing.
他们在那里
There they are.
死共♥产♥党
Commie bastards.
他们已经不再是共♥产♥党了
Actually, they’re not Communists anymore.
他们是独♥立♥邦联的自♥由♥国家
They’re a federation of independent, liberated states.
别让我揍你 麦克 – 小声点
Don’t make me hurt you, Mikey. – Quiet.
仔细盯着怪手上的那些人
Keep your eyes on those guys on that crane.
你想我从这里能打得中那个人吗?
Think I can hit that guy from here?
算了吧 阿沙力 你若能打中地板就算走运了
Give it a rest, Sal. You’re lucky if you hit the floor if you fell on it.
找到他了 三十码之外 – 干掉他
Got him. Thirty yards out. – Fry the bastard.
老天
Jesus Christ.
妈的
Fuck me.
好了
Okay.
我想我们逮到他了 – 他烧焦了
I think it’s safe to say we got him. – He’s toast.
我想连蟑螂都一并消灭掉了
I think we even got the roaches.
罗斯 桑姆 去进行侦察
Yeah. Royce, Somes, you’re recon.
给我带好消息回来
Bring me back the good news.
电脉枪小组 掩护他们
E.M. team, you cover them.
知道了
Roger.
快点 该死
Come on, goddamn it.
这枪挺不错的嘛 混♥蛋♥
Nice shotgun, asshole.
不
No!
各位
Royce?
史夫 卡德隆
Schiff! Calderon!
他们失手了
They missed.
约翰?- 我马上出来
Johnny? – I’ll be right out.
开火
Open fire!
看来你朋友已经到了
It looks as if your friend has arrived.
我很乐意替你引见
I’ll enjoy introducing him to you.
我恐怕没这荣幸 他逼我不得不提早启航
I doubt I’ll have the pleasure. He has forced me to hasten our departure.
你也是一样
And yours.
约翰
John
该死
Goddamn it!
你真的把我惹毛了
Now you are pissing me off!
丢下你的枪
Drop the guns.
快点
Do it now.
谢谢
Thanks.
约翰 – 闭嘴
John! – Shut up!
吊走 咱们走 快点
Take it up! Let’s go, now!
来 抓住梯子
Here. Grab the ladder.
抓紧了
Hold on.
说再见吧 约翰
Say goodbye, John.
再见
Goodbye.
约翰 老弟
John! John, buddy!
约翰 别这样见死不救
John! Don’t let me go like this, man.
约翰 救我
John, help me. John.
烂人
Son of a bitch!
把枪丢掉
Drop the gun!
好 把他带走 – 遵命 长官
All right, get him out of here! – Yes, sir.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
准备好了吗?走吧
Ready? Let’s go! You got that end?
来吧
Come on!
约翰
John!
副秘♥书♥长♥先生 副秘♥书♥长♥先生 – 副秘♥书♥长♥先生
Mr. Undersecretary, Mr. Undersecretary. – Mr. Undersecretary.
被以叛乱罪起诉有何感想?
How does it feel to be indicted for treason?
我们现在不予置评
We have nothing to say at this time.
联邦法警迪格伦… 那你呢?
Marshal DeGuerin. Marshal DeGuerin, what about you?
我对我的所做所为很引以为荣 – 你承认叛国?
I’m proud of what I’ve done. – You admit to treason?
我承认我爱国
I admit to patriotism.
我们的行动阻挡了…
Our actions stopped a secret alliance…