你打算在哪里发动一场龌龊的战争?
Trying to start your own dirty little war somewhere?
战争?战争?约翰?约翰 约翰…
Wars? Wars? Wars, John? John, John.
战争来来去去 怎么?我们打过越战 输了
I mean, wars, they come and go. What? We did Nam, we lost.
打过波湾战争 赢了 有什么改变呢 约翰?
We did the Gulf, we won. Hey. What changed, John?
啥都没有 啥都没改变
Nothing. Nothing ever does.
唯一不同的是有人发了财 有人丢了性命
The only difference is who gets rich and who gets dead.
约翰 我个人比较希望能发财
Personally, John, I prefer rich, no?
你现在一定家财万贯了
You must be a very rich man by now.
这件事没有必要这样结束 约翰
You know, it doesn’t have to end like this, John.
我可以让你分一杯羮 分一大杯
I can make you part of it. A big part.
你只要交出那个女孩就行了 你说呢?
All you have to do is give up the girl. What do you say?
丢下你的武器
Drop your gun.
什么?
What?
你若现在丢下武器…
If you drop your gun now…
我保证不会杀你
…I promise I won’t kill you.
那我只好试试我的运气啰 约翰
I guess I’ll have to take my chances, John.
约翰
John!
我不敢相信你居然用这把 廉价邮购小刀射我 妈的
I can’t believe you nailed me with this cheap piece of mail-order shit!
你仔细想想 约翰…
Think about it, John.
你若跳出去 你将会碎尸万段
You jump, you’ll go through like shit through a goose!
你说得对
You’re right!
引擎起火了 三号♥引擎报废
Engine fire! Fire, Number 3, Bob.
快回头
Turn this thing around.
现在情况紧急 我得让它保持在空中飞行
We got a mayday. I’m trying to keep us in the air.
现在就回头把他撞死
You turn it around and take him out now.
那么好
All right
我要他整个人撞上挡风玻璃
I want his face all over this windshield.
哇塞 很痛吗?
Oh, man. Did that hurt?
一定很痛 我看到了
It had to hurt. I saw it.
这里是哪里?- 地球 欢迎光临
Where is this? – Earth. Welcome.
那是你♥爸♥爸的卡车吗?- 是的
Is that your daddy’s truck? – Yeah.
你想我若借开一下他会介意吗?
Do you think he’d mind if I borrow it?
不晓得
I don’t know.
这是你的吗?
Is this yours?
你喜欢吗?- 喜欢
Do you like it? – Oh, yes.
那我们来交换如何
What about a trade?
五十元
Fifty bucks.
五十元?
Fifty bucks?
嘿
Hey
妈的
Shit.
我们追踪她到唐人街 但她早已不见踪迹
We traced her number to Chinatown, but she was long gone.
当然啦 那电♥话♥是通知她逃命的讯号♥
No shit, Dick Tracy. That was a run signal.
计程车公♥司♥的记录呢?- 在十五分钟车程之内…
What about the cab companies? – Three pickups of solo women…
有三辆车载到单身女郎
…in the vicinity within 15 minutes of the call.
停车地点是哪里?
Where were the drop-offs?
麦迪逊大道和五十三街以及 八十九街和中♥央♥公园西街…
Madison and 53rd, 89th and Central Park West…
第三个在动物园
…and the New York City Zoo.
就在那里 – 动物园?
That’s it. That’s it. – The zoo?
首先是逃命讯号♥ 然后直接前往公众地点会合
First a run signal, then straight to a public meeting place.
枪手人呢?- 全部待命中
Where are your shooters? – Standing by.
去叫他们 我要两组人分别从南北包抄 咱们走 快点
Get them. I want two teams to sweep from the north and the south. Let’s go, now.
出发
Go!
各位先生女士请注意 动物园即将于十分钟内关闭
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. The zoo will be closing in 10 minutes.
请往最近的出口离开 – 柯伦小姐?
Please proceed to the nearest exit. – Miss Cullen?
没事的 小姐 我是来帮你的 我是美国联邦法警
It’s… It’s all right, ma’am, I’m here to help. I’m a U.S. marshal.
约翰·库格呢?
Where’s John Kruger?
他正要赶过来 他派我先过来确保你的安全
He’s on his way. He sent me to be sure you’re safe until he gets here.
是吗?
Really?
那他一定告诉过你秘密手势啰
Then he must have shown you the secret handshake.
是的
Right.
妈的
God! Shit!
迪格伦
DeGuerin!
怎么样?- 那贱♥人♥刚对我开枪
Yeah? – That bitch just shot me!
我们马上过来 必要的话可以开枪 但是别杀她 听到了没?
We’re on our way. Take her down if you have to, but don’t kill her, you hear me?
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
美国联邦法警 关上大门和出口 – 可是里面还有游客
U.S. marshal. Close the gates, exits. – There’s still people inside.
那就把他们弄出来啊 快 – 好 咱们走
Well, fine, then get them out, now! – All right, let’s go.
你们俩留在这里 – 各位游客 请立刻离开动物园
You two, right here. – Ladies and gentlemen, please exit the zoo.
快点 快点 马上离开 警方紧急案件 谢谢
Let’s go. Let’s go, immediately! Police emergency. Thank you.
走
Come on!
他到这里了
He’s here.
停火 别这样 莉…
Hold your fire! Come on, Lee…
没有必要走到这一步 放下你的武器
…it doesn’t have to be like this. Just drop your weapon.
快去 动作快
Go! Move! Go!
你来迟了 – 塞车
You’re late. – Traffic.
子弹还剩多少?- 没有了
How’s your ammo? – I’m out.
该死 我只剩两发
Damn it. Two rounds left.
快点 – 准备好要走了吗?
Move! – Are you ready to go?
好的 – 别站起来
Yeah. – Stay down.
待会儿我一发号♥施令 你就往门口跑
When I tell you, head for the door.
去
Go.
不 不要
No No
我们走
Let’s go.
你这鳄鱼皮箱
You’re luggage.
你说多少人死亡?
You said how many casualties?
全部阵亡 我手下三个人 库格毫不眨眼地干掉他们
Total, three of my men. Kruger took them out like that, cold.
我不敢相信 – 武器上全都是他的指纹
I can’t believe this. – His prints were all over the weapon.
你已经采集到指纹了?动作挺快的嘛 罗伯特
You’ve run prints on him already? That’s moving fast, Robert.
我当时在场 我亲眼目睹
Hey, I was there. I saw it.
这说不通 他为什么会做出这种事?
Doesn’t make sense. Why would he do a thing like this?
听好 他这个人没有家人 没有朋友
Look, the man has no family, he has no friends.
没有什么值得他诚实过日 他被人收买♥♥了
He has nothing to keep him honest. He’s been bought.
我认识约翰那么多年… – 长官 我们没有时间了
It’s just I’ve known John for years… – Sir, we’re losing time.
如果他是清白的 你说他为什么要逃亡呢?
I mean, if he is innocent, you tell me why he’s on the run.
那他的证人呢?
What about his witness?
她和他在一起
She’s in it with him.
什么意思?- 嘿 嘿…
What the hell do you mean? – Hey, hey.
我们的人去找她 还出示身分 她却对我的人开枪
We approached her, we identified ourselves. She shot one of my men.
好吧…
All right, fine.
尽你全力去做吧 把他带回来
Do whatever it takes. You bring him in.
但是 罗伯特?- 长官?
But, Robert? – Sir?
抓活的
You bring him in alive.
嘿 队长 – 长官?
Hey, captain. – Sir?
我要你在全市发出全面通告
I want you to put out a citywide APB.
我要整座城市戒备森严 让他走投无路
I want this town locked up so tight, it’ll make his balls ache.
我是贝勒
Beller here.
队长 – 约翰 你在哪里?
Captain. – John, where are you?
迪格伦是内贼 他追杀我的证人
DeGuerin is the mole. He’s after my witness.
他杀掉其他证人只为了除掉她
He’s killed the others just to flush her out.
你必须出面自首 – 我必须保护我的证人
You have to come in. – I have to protect my witness.
你这样反而害了她 你们俩最后都会没命的
You’re putting her in danger. You’ll both end up dead.
迪格伦被人收买♥♥ 我的证人知道太多
DeGuerin has been bought. My witness knows too much.
联邦探员告诉我你开枪杀人
I’ve got federal agents that say you are the shooter.
约翰?- 我再打电♥话♥给你
John? – I’ll call you back.
什么时候?- 当我拿到证据时
When? – When I have proof.
整个情势完全失控
It’s gone too far.
我们现在得自求多福了
We’re on our own.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我们无法逃亡太久
We can’t stay on the run for long.
我们需要有力的证据
We need some hard evidence.
莉?
Lee?
你有一份副本?
You kept a copy?
我原本是想交给一个 在华盛顿先驱报当记者的朋友
I was supposed to give it to a friend of mine, a reporter at the Washington Herald.
她要我… – 克莱尔·艾萨克?
She asked me… – Claire Isaacs?
你怎么知道?
How’d you know?
她死了
Lee, she’s dead.
被他们杀死的
They killed her.
他们不可能知道她
No way they could have known about her.
我谁都没说 – 我知道 那不是你的错
I didn’t tell anyone. – I know. It’s not your fault.
他们大概查过她的电♥话♥ 有各种不同方式…
They probably tapped her phone. There’s many ways…