证人保护计划里有内贼
There’s a mole inside WitSec.
贝勒也这么认为 他有可能是对的
Beller thinks so. He may be right.
那三个都是联邦高级档案里的 主要证人
Hell, all three singers were witnesses in some high-profile federal cases.
全都有国际关系 那是共同线索
All with international ties. That’s our common thread.
另外还有其他证人符合这条件吗?- 六个
There are other singers that fit the profile. – Six, to be exact.
其中一个是你的 一个是我的 所以…
One of them’s yours and one on them’s mine. So…
我们必须马上联络他们 并立刻进行迁移
…we have to live-contact and replant them immediately.
喷射机现在正在加油准备
The jet is fueling as we speak.
我都是独自行动的 你知道
I work alone. You know that.
今天不行 是贝勒下的令
Not today. Beller’s orders.
联手合作 由中情局护航…
Buddy system, CIA escorts…
三组人马 我们是其中一组
…three teams. We’re one of them.
好吧 先去找你的证人
Fine. We do yours first.
各位 这是约翰库格
Gentlemen, this is John Kruger.
约翰 这是史夫和卡徳隆探员 我忘记谁是谁了
John, these are Agents Schiff and Calderon. I forgot which is which.
我是史夫 – 我是卡德隆
I’m Schiff. – And I’m Calderon.
你认识她?- 我该认识她吗?
You know her? – Should I?
她是正在调查赛瑞斯企业丑闻案的记者
She was a reporter doing a piece on Cyrez.
她或许与你的证人有关连
There could be a connection to your witness.
有人把她干掉了?- 像剥掉洋葱皮一样
Did someone take her out? – Peeled her like an onion.
她若晓得任何事情 她会招的
If she knew anything, she talked.
约翰 这位是蒙洛警官 他是我们的人
Oh, John, this here is Deputy Monroe. He’s one of ours.
蒙洛 你现在看到的是传奇人物 约翰库格先生
Monroe, you’re looking at a legend. This is Mr. John Kruger.
你好 – 长官 很荣幸见到您
Deputy. – Sir, it’s a pleasure.
不错嘛
Nice rig.
你们有几架这种?- 三架
How many of these you got? – Three.
分散于全国各地 快速迁移证人很方便
In different parts of the country. Handy for quick relocates.
有时也会帮联邦政♥府♥运载暴♥力♥罪犯
Sometimes we run violent felons for the feds.
罪犯歹徒专机
Chauffeurs for degenerates.
你难道不觉得看管坏人很烦吗?
Don’t you ever get tired of babysitting scum?
会啊
Yeah.
不过我们愿意为你破例一次
But in your case, I’ll make an exception.
嗨
Hey
这么不可一世 他以为他是谁啊?- 他?
Who the hell does this guy think he is? – Him?
他自认是这行中最棒的高手
Well, he thinks he’s the best guy in the game.
我认为他是对的 你别招惹他 好吧?
I think he’s right. Try not to piss him off, okay?
伙计们
Guys…
你守东边 你守西边
…you’re east, you’re west…
你守北边 来
…you’re north. Here.
我们在船屋 车♥库♥和后门都要布局
We got the boathouse, the garage, the back door.
我们从前门进去?- 你和我 老兄
We take the front entrance? – You and me, old buddy.
听好 我今天不希望吃子弹
Look, I don’t feel like getting shot today…
所以请把保险锁好
…so keep your goddamn safeties on.
我们大概会发现她在里面烤面包
We’ll probably find her inside baking muffins.
这是我的证人
Now, this is my witness.
她的名字叫爱莉森 她是位很好很好的小姐…
Her name is Allison. She’s a very, very nice lady…
咱们把她安全带出来吧 各位 – 拿去吧
…so let’s bring her out safely, gentlemen. – Here you go.
走吧 大个儿
Let’s go, big guy.
引擎仍是温的
The engine’s still warm.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你来早了 – 你来晚了
You’re early. – You’re late.
嘿…
Hey Psst
嘘… 嘘… 嘘… 嘘…
Hush, hush, hush. Hush, now. Hush, now. Shh, shh.
他不会伤害你 他再也不会伤害你了
He won’t hurt you. He won’t hurt you anymore.
她中弹了 快叫救护车
She’s hit, get an ambulance.
快去
Go on.
对不起
Sorry, honey.
她死了
We lost her.
为什么要派五个男人来杀一个女人?
Why send five men to kill one woman?
他们在等候我们出现 我们被设计了
They were waiting for us. We’ve been set up.
她是你的证人?
Is she yours?
是的 – 马上打电♥话♥给她 约翰
Yeah. – Call her now, John.
没有电♥话♥ 必须亲自去找她
There are no phones. We have to live-contact her.
她在哪里?- 亚特兰大
Where is she? – Atlanta.
好的 那我们现在就去吧
Okay. Well, let’s move, then, huh?
来 你会喜欢喝这个的
Here. You’ll like this better.
你还好吧 蒙洛?
You all right there, Monroe?
大概吧 长官
Yeah, I think so, sir.
第一次出勤?- 是的
First time under fire? – Yeah.
有点震惊是正常的
It’s okay to be shaky.
我自己也很震惊 好吗?
I mean, hell, I’m shaky. All right?
问题是 长官…
The thing is, sir…
我不知道该作何感想
…I don’t know what I feel.
这种事是很惨没错… – 但同时也很刺♥激♥?
I mean, it was terrible and all… – What, exciting at the same time?
是的 – 嘿…
Yeah. – Hey…
没有必要感到羞愧 这是全世界最自然的一件事
…it’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s the most natural thing in the whole world.
告诉他 – 是啊 是很自然
Tell him. – Yeah, it’s natural.
干这行就是这样
The whole game’s that way.
就像吸毒 一旦上瘾便无法回头
It’s like a drug. You get hooked, there’s no turning back.
就拿我来说好了…
Now, you take me.
我的父亲…
My old man…
一个在华府没没无名的人…
…a little nobody in D.C.
善良沉默的好人
Nice, quiet guy.
当他临终时…
Anyway, on his deathbed…
他告诉我原来他的工作是中情局情报员
…he tells me that all those years he was working for the CIA.
我就希望能进入那世界
I had to be part of that world.
我加入中情局 几年过后进入证人保护计划工作
I joined the CIA, couple of years, here I am at WitSec.
嘿 老弟
Hey, buddy.
那您呢 长官?您为何加入证人保护计划?
What about you, sir? Why did you join WitSec?
长官 您还好吧?
Sir, is something wrong?
告诉他啊 约翰
Well, answer the kid, John.
告诉他嘛
Go ahead, tell him.
长官?
Sir?
你说吧 约翰
Come on, John.
你…
You.
长官 究竟是怎么回事?
Sir, what the hell is going on?
该死 他删掉号♥码了
Shit, he cleared the numbers.
长官 究竟是怎么回事?- 闭嘴
Sir, what the hell is going on? – Quiet.
嘿 你查到那通电♥话♥了吗?
Hey, did you capture that call?
查到了 是纽约号♥码
Got it. New York prefix.
计程车
Taxi!
到动物园
City Zoo.
到纽约 叫他改航道
New York. Tell him to change course.
我打电♥话♥给证人保护计划 – 什么?不用 没有必要
I’ll call WitSec. – What? No, that won’t be necessary.
只要变更飞航计划都得打电♥话♥报备的
We’re supposed to report any change in the flight plan.
蒙洛… 你之前表现得很好 坐下来
Monroe. Monroe, you did great work back there. Sit down.
坐下来
Sit down.
我帮你做过业绩考核了吗?
Did I give you your evaluation yet?
业绩考核?- 是的
Evaluation? – Yeah.
甲等 小子
A-plus, kid.
该死 给我一条湿纸巾吧
Goddamn it. Get me a Wet-Nap or something, will you?
纽约那边有什么人?- 有四 五个能信任的人
Who do we have in New York? – Four or five guys we can trust.
叫他们准备待命
Get them ready.
把这里清干净
Clean this mess up.
感到困惑 老弟?
Confused, pal?
要去纽约
New York.
你改变航道
You’re off course.
不… 我们没有
No, no, no. No, we’re not.
你要带我们去那里 约翰
You’re gonna take us to her, John.
你做了一件非常不好的事 约翰
You did a very, very bad thing, John.
你杀了蒙洛
You killed Monroe.
现在你成了内贼
Now that makes you the mole.
不
No.
那让你成了杀人凶手
That makes you a murderer.
别激动 约翰…
Easy, Big John.
我是个生意人
I’m a businessman.
一个非常认真的生意人
A very, very serious businessman.
生意人?
A businessman?
把武器卖♥♥给你从前中情局的同伙?
Selling weapons with your old CIA pals, huh?
只是为了钱?
Is it just the money?