6 seconds…
6 秒…
5 seconds…
5 秒…
4 seconds…
4 秒…
3 seconds…
3 秒…
2 seconds…
2 秒…
Turbines… fire.
涡轮…点火
Cleric John Preston…
约翰·培斯顿教士…
You are under arrest.
你被捕了
This man…
这个人…
this senior Cleric…
这个高级教士…
has ceased the dose.
停用了控制剂
He is feeling!
他现在有情感!
He is the worm that has been eating at the core
他就是那个蛀虫
of our great society!
腐蚀我们核心的蛀虫!
And I…
我…
I have brought him for your justice.
我把他带来接受你们的审判
Ugh!
呃!
I told you I’d make my career with you, Preston.
我告诉过你我会靠你成就我的事业的 培斯顿
Vice-Council…
副♥主♥席♥…
This man is guilty
这个人犯了
of consorting with sense offenders,
与情感犯交往罪
of having relations with a female,
与女性♥交♥往罪
of sense crime itself.
还有情感罪本身
Dispatch a search team to the Cleric’s quarters
派一个搜索队去教士的住处
to search for unused…
去搜寻未使用的…
Uh, that won’t be necessary, sir.
嗯 没有那个必要 长官
If you’ll run the trace record on his side arm,
如果您追踪一下他的武器使用记录
you will find that it was he
您会发现他就是
who was with the sweeper team when they were murdered.
谋杀那支清扫队的人
Cleric…
教士…
I assume you have something to say to me.
我觉得你应该有事跟我说
I know…
我知道…
it’s hard to believe…
这很难相信…
…that a Cleric of the Tetragrammaton
…一个耶♥和♥华♥的教士
could turn his back on everything he’s been taught,
会背叛自己受教导的一切
would become associated with the Resistance,
成为叛军的一员
even becoming a champion in its Underground.
甚至成为地下组织的战士
But it’s true.
但这是真的
I promised that I would bring you that man.
我保证我会把那个人给您带来
And I have.
我做到了
Cleric Brandt… Sir?
勃兰特教士… 长官?
The trace shows that it was your gun
追踪显示是你的枪
in the Nether with the sweepers.
出现在尼瑟斯的清道夫旁边
That’s impossible.
不可能
This is wrong.
你们搞错了
I think, in the end…
我觉得 还是….
it’ll be better if you have it.
还是你来比较好
He switched them.
他掉包了
He switched them.
他掉包了
See, I have his gun now.
看啊 他的枪在我手上
Of course you do. You took it when you arrested me.
当然了 你逮捕我的时候从我身上拿走的
What?
什么?
Take him to the Hall of Destruction
带他去毁灭堂
for summary judgment and combustion.
进行审判和焚化
Wait, wait, wait. Wait! I can explain this.
等一下 等一下 听我解释啊
Uh, sir, I’m not feeling!
呃 长官 我没有情感!
He is the one who’s feeling!
他才是有情感的!
This is a mistake!
你们搞错了!
Of course…
当然…
since a complaint has been lodged,
既然有人提出申诉
law and the letter is that I allow a team
根据法典我会派一组人
to carry out the search of your premises.
去搜查你们的住处
Do you think that’s entirely necessary, Cleric,
你觉得那有必要吗 教士?
or am I being too… exacting?
或者是我太…谨慎了?
As you say, sir,
我听您的 长官
it’s the law and the letter.
根据法典来吧
And it doesn’t disturb you in the least
你的一个同事走到了尽头
that your colleague is going to his end?
你一点都不觉得不安吗?
The only thing that disturbs me, sir,
我唯一觉得不安的事是 长官
is that I am Father’s instrument against the Underground,
我虽然身为神父对付地下组织的一个工具
and yet… I’ve never had the honor of meeting him.
但是…我至今未有机会面见他老人家
Yes, but, Cleric, you know
是的.但是 教士 你知道
that Father never grants an audience to anyone.
神父从来不接见任何人
Even to the man who brings him the Resistance?
即使是给他查出叛军的人?
Sorry, sir. Just a formality.
对不起 长官 例行检查
The search team will be up momentarily.
搜索队马上就到
Excellent. I have nothing to hide.
很好 我没什么好隐藏的
The search teams are already inside, sir.
搜索队已经在里面了 长官
Excellent.
很好
Looking for something?
在找东西吗?
If I were you…
如果我是你…
I’d be more careful in the future.
我以后会更小心一点
How long?
多长时间了?
Since Mom.
从妈妈死后就开始了
And Lisa?
丽莎呢?
Of course.
当然了
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
You forget…
你忘记了…
it’s my job to know what you’re thinking.
我的工作就是知道你的思想
Then you know what I’m gonna do now.
那你知道我现在要做什么了
You have a message for the Vice-Council?
你有话要跟副♥主♥席♥说吗?
It’s done.
任务完成了
I’ve located the Resistance.
我找到叛军基地
Come now.
马上过来
You’ll have them all.
就能全歼他们
Do not address Father unless first addressed by him.
在神父跟你说话之前不要先跟他说话
Avoid eye contact.
不要直视他
If you should break his personal security zone,
如果你闯进了他的个人安全区
you will be immediately put down by snipers.
你将马上被狙击手♥枪♥杀
Is that understood?
明白了吗?
You’ll be required to surrender your firearm, of course,
当然 你要交出你的武器
and then there’s the test.
然后还要进行一次测试
Test?
测试?
Yes.
是的
You didn’t imagine we would risk exposing Father
不能想象我们能让神父
to even such a dedicated servant as yourself
与一个即使像你这样忠实的下属接触
without first having tested you, did you?
而不对你进行测试 对不对?
Please.

Cleric…
教士…
your weapon, please.
请交出你的武器
Here.
这边
Sit.
请坐
We’ll start with a test question first.
我们先从一个测试问题开始
More of a riddle, actually.
事实上更像是个谜语
What would you say is the easiest way
你要说的是用什么方法最简单
to get a weapon away from a Grammaton Cleric?
能从一个耶♥和♥华♥教士手里取到武器?
You ask him for it.
你找他要
I told you I’d make my career with you, Cleric.
我告诉我你我会靠你成就我的事业的 教士
…to combine the capacity…
…去组织力量…
Preston…
培斯顿…
Brandt’s job was simple…
勃兰特的任务很简单…
to make you feel like you’d won,
让你觉得自己赢了
to make you feel safe.
让你觉得安全
For years, I tried to infiltrate an agent
许多年来 我试图安插一个内线
into the Underground…
到地下组织里…
…until it hit me…
…直到我发现了你…
in order to pass undetected into their midst,
为了进入他们中间而不被发现
in order to be trusted by them,
为了取得他们的信任
my provocateur would have to think like them
我的内线必须要想他们所想
and would have to feel like them.
并且必须要感受他们所感

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!