We know. You said.
丑八怪说”什么”
Ugly says “What”?
什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
咱们从那里撤退
There’s our exit.
你们找到花苞和鼻涕虫后在这里和我汇合
Meet me back here when you’ve got the Pod and the slugs.
我们怎么找到他们
How are we supposed to find them?
跟着粘液走
Follow the slime.
你不和我们一起吗
Aren’t you coming with us?
我得掩护你们
I’m gonna make sure nobody follows you.
别担心 你们负责容易的部分
Don’t worry, you get the easy part…
我负责好玩的部分
I get the fun part.
快看哪 叶天士来了
Hey, look! It’s a Leafman!
我说简单点
I’ll keep this simple.
我跑
I run…
你们努力追我
you try to catch me.
咱们走
Let’s go.
等我变大了
When I get big again,
我一定要带罐杀虫剂回到这里
I am so coming back here with a can of bug spray.
小胖 小蜗
Mub. Grub.
我们在下面
We’re down here!
我告诉过你她会来救我的
I told you she’d come for me.
这姑娘被我迷住了
This girl is smitten.
把花苞递给我
Mmm… Hand me the Pod!
伙计 你得好好练练握力了
Oh, come on, you should work on your grip, my dude.
太女气了
It’s a bit womanly.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no!
快点 赶在守卫回来之前离开
Hurry, before the guards come back!
太迟了
Too late!
我有个计划 快点
I have a plan! Quick!
大家都躲到自己的壳里
Everybody hide in your shells!
我还有另一个计划
Oh. I have another plan!
快爬 快爬
Go! Go!
疼死我了
Ow! That hurts!
那是我的眼睛
Those are my eyes!
你能爬快点吗
Can you go any faster?
有点困难 尤其你还拽着我的脑子
It’s kind of hard when you’re pulling on my brain!
罗宁
Ronin!
真是惊喜啊
What a surprise.
我这里很少有客人
I get so few guests.
可能是因为死亡的臭气
Could be the stench of death.
不过总有人不在乎
Some people don’t care for it.
没关系
It’s all right.
罗宁是一个老…
Ronin’s an old…
怎么称呼认识了好长时间的人呢
What do you call someone you’ve known a long time…
而且你还想杀了他
and always wanted to destroy?
我想你会闯来
I expected you to come.
但没想到你敢单枪匹马
But I didn’t think you’d come alone.
谁说我是一个人
Who said I’m alone?
如此说来 你们动用了多少兵力
Ooh! So, what’s the plan here?
上百个叶天士 还是成千个
A hundred Leafmen? A thousand?
别自以为是了
Don’t flatter yourself.
现在我觉得有点下不了台
Well, now I’m just embarrassed.
我完全准备过头了
I completely over-prepared.
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go!
恐怕你会发现 出去
I’m afraid you’ll find getting out…
比进来要难一点点
is a lot harder than getting in.
罗宁
Ronin!
抓紧了
Hang on!
快走 把花苞带去月神殿
Go! Take the Pod to Moonhaven!
我不能丢下你
I’m not leaving without you!
现在你的口气好像一个叶天士
Now you’re starting to sound like a Leafman!
罗宁
Ronin!
快走
Come on!
我们一直在等你们 罗宁呢
We’ve been waiting for you. Where’s Ronin?
他让我们先走
He gave us a head start.
但是破坏兽很快就会攻来
But the Boggans aren’t far behind.
你们做到了 我知道你们可以的
You guys made it! I knew you would.
你从卷轴上读到的吗
You got that from the scrolls?
有些事就是可以不得而知
Some things you just know.
你们瞧
Let’s see.
月光投射进这里 移♥动♥到这里
Moonlight comes in here, moves along here…
到达花苞所在的地方
reaches the Pod here.
当月亮到达最高峰的时候
At the moon’s highest peak.
花苞适时绽放
Only time it can bloom.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
是我们拯救了森林
We single-handedly saved the forest!
击个眼睛 下面来一次 太慢了
Eye five! Down low. Too slow.
花苞绽放以后 你会怎么样
So, when the Pod opens, what happens to you?
我觉得我会回家吧
I think I go home.
那我想这就是
Well, I guess this is…
没错
Yeah, I guess it is.
曼德雷克的蝙蝠兵
Mandrake’s bats!
他们不是在袭击 只是要挡住月光
They’re not attacking, they’re just blocking out the moon.
准备好作战了吗
Are you ready for this?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
现如今敌众我寡 时间又所剩无多
We’re outnumbered, out of time
森林的命运岌岌可危
and the fate of the world is at stake.
我为什么又要打退堂鼓呢
Why did I quit again?
那就上面见吧
See you up there.
先找到我的头盔
As soon as I can find my helmet.
-谢谢 -伙计
– Thank you. – Hey, guys!
我需要一套盔甲 还有一只战禽
I’m going to need a uniform! And a bird!
那很…你…
Oh, that’s… You…
没关系 我自己找去
That’s all right. I’ll find them myself.
叶天士无所不能
A Leafman makes do.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要去帮忙
I’m going to help.
女王说的你忘了吗 要是想回家
You heard the queen! If you want to get home,
你得守候着花苞盛开
you have to be here with the Pod when it blooms.
这不是你想要的吗
Isn’t that what you want?
所以我就只能在这儿坐着
So I should just sit here?
我没那么说
I didn’t say that.
那我上去帮忙
Then I’m going up there.
我也没那么说
I didn’t say that either.
你都不知道自己在说什么
You don’t even know what you’re saying.
我的意思是
I’m saying,
谁会放弃所有
who gives up everything
来换取一个不属于自己的世界
for a world that’s not even theirs?
我爸爸 我爸爸会
Dad. My dad does!
我得去找我爸爸
I have to get my dad!
你要去哪里
Where do you think you’re going?
女王说过我来这里是有原因的
The queen said I was here for a reason.
这就是原因
This must be it.
这才是我的好女孩
That’s my girl.
搞毛啊 别这样
Oh, come on!
是曼德雷克 他要去月神殿
Mandrake! He’s headed for Moonhaven!
小蜗 花苞在黑暗中开放了
Grub! The Pod! It’s blooming in darkness!
爸爸
Hey, Dad!
我需要你帮忙
Come on, I need your help!
他们说的没错 奥兹
They’re all right about me, Ozzy.
这些年我都在追寻些不存在的事物
All these years just chasing things that aren’t even there.
还幻想看到我女儿
I actually thought I saw my daughter,
5公分高 被困在虫罐子里头
two inches tall, stuck in a bug jar.
我肯定是疯了
I’ve lost my mind.
而我现在还在跟狗说话
And I am talking to a dog.
爸爸
Hey, Dad!
我需要你帮忙 爸爸
Come on, I need your help, Dad!
什么 不要 不要
What? No! No!
爸爸 快看着我
Dad, look at me!
我在这 快看摄像头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!