And I thought maybe something in these scrolls could tell me…
里面说不定有指引我回家的办法
if there’s a way for me to get home.
卷轴并不能预知未来
The scrolls don’t tell the future…
它依靠过去积累的知识指导我们
they only guide us with the knowledge of the past.
按图索骥 懂吗
Hey, that’s a great line!
你们都明白 对吧
You guys got that, right?
所以你也帮不了我 是吗
So you can’t help me?
我可没这么说
I didn’t say that.
我看不懂
I can’t read this.
把上面的灰尘吹开
It’s just dusty. Blow it off.
是你
It’s you.
可我明明看到你香消玉殒了
But I saw you turn into moss.
过来 靠近些
Come closer.
太好了 你可以把我变回原样
Oh, this is perfect! You can make me big again.
靠近点
Closer.
这是回忆
It’s a memory.
如果你能听见我说话
If you can hear me now…
说明你已经找到了尼姆
it means you got to Nim’s.
花苞需要你
The Pod needs you.
我不能再守护它了
I can’t be around for it anymore.
不 别这样
No, don’t do that!
你为什么要把它交给我呢
Why would you give that to me?
你不懂 我要回家
You don’t understand, I have to get home…
这些与我无关
this has nothing to do with me.
你来这里是冥冥注定的
You’re here for a reason.
也许你现在还不清楚其中的关联
Maybe you don’t see the connections yet.
可你不清楚
But just because you don’t see them
并不意味它不存在
doesn’t mean they’re not there.
我知道你很害怕 留下来
I know you’re scared. Just stay with the Pod…
看着花苞开放
be with it when it blooms…
你就能得到失去的一切
and then you’ll get back what you’ve given.
你就能回家了
You’ll get back.
好吧 有点意思
Well, that was intense.
我得抽空多看看别的卷轴
I gotta read more of these.
我有办法回家了
That means I can get home!
既然你这么想回家 当初为什么要离开
Well, if you want to go home so bad, then why did you leave?
收剑吧 罗宁 我们的任务完成了
Lose the sword, Ronin, we’re done.
花苞没有开放就不算完成
We’re not done until the Pod blooms.
我们要把它带回月神殿
We’re bringing it home to Moonhaven.
你得帮我看着它
I need you to watch it while I tell
我去告诉其他叶天军做好准备工作
the rest of the Leafmen to expect us.
虽然我帮了你们 可我并没有改变主意
Hey, I helped you get here, but I haven’t changed my mind.
你觉得你脱离了叶天士
Do you think just because you’re not a Leafman anymore…
这些就与你无关了 是吗
you’re not a part of this?
花苞与我们的命运息息相关
Well, the fate of that Pod affects all of us.
女王死了
The queen is gone.
可直到生命的最后一刻
But, as always, she looked out for us…
她都没有忘记我们
even in her final moments.
今晚花苞盛开 新女王将会诞生
Tonight, when this Pod blooms, a new queen will rise!
我知道你们很难过
I know you’re sad.
我也很难过
I am, too.
可塔拉不希望看到我们在哀伤中沉沦
But Tara wouldn’t want us to mourn!
她想让我们庆祝她荣耀的一生
She’d want us to celebrate her life!
还有森林的新生
And the life of the forest!
留下吧
So, stay with it.
握紧手中的利剑
And don’t lose the sword.
我知道我给你留下的第一印象不太好
Look, I’m thinking that I didn’t make the best first impression.
没关系 还没有男孩子为我和老鼠打架过
It’s okay. I’ve never had a guy fight a mouse for me before.
你不是这里的人 对吗
You’re not from around here, are you?
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
如果你是 我应该会记得你
If you were, I would remember you.
向塔拉女王致敬
To Queen Tara! To the queen!
想去个安静点的地方吗
You wanna go somewhere quieter?
罗宁那边没事吗
Will that be okay with Ronin?
他说要我们守着花苞
Yeah, he said to watch the Pod…
可没有地方比尼姆的树里更安全了
but there’s nowhere safer than Nim’s tree.
我想他是为了女王的事伤心
I think he’s just pretty upset about the queen.
来 我给你看样东西
Here, let me show you something.
什么
What?
跳下来可容易多了
That actually gets easier.
怎么
What is…
天啊
Wow.
-把手伸过来 -什么
– Grab on! – What?
抱紧我
Put your arms around me.
但是我和你还不熟
But I barely know you.
你到底想不想骑着它
Do you want to ride him or not?
卷轴上说
The scroll said
你没有办法救她 罗宁
there was nothing you could do to save her, Ronin.
你必须知道这一点
You have to know that.
给叶天军发布一道密讯
Send a code to the Leafmen.
让他们知道花苞很安全
Let them know the Pod is safe
咱们要把它带回家
and we’re bringing it home.
你们听见了 去告诉他们吧 孩子们
You heard him. Go tell them, boys!
现在是尼姆家的快乐时光
And it’s happy hour at Nim’s!
就告诉他们第一句吧
Or just do the first part.
我必须承认 飞行很棒
I gotta admit, flying is nice,
但还是骑着比较有感觉
but this is riding in style.
是啊 不是每个人都能做到的
Yeah. Not everyone can do it.
要想骑鹿你必须格外温柔
You have to be gentle to ride a deer.
我爸爸教我的
My dad taught me how.
这是我和他在一起最好的回忆之一
It’s one of my best memories of him.
你一定很想念他
You must really miss him.
我明白那种感觉
I know how that feels.
你是果蝇吧
Fruit fly, huh?
能不能谈谈你短暂的生命周期
So, what’s it like, having such a short life cycle?
挺好的 先生 当我长大了
It’s great, mister! When I grow up…
我就要
I’m going to…
希望我的生命更充实些 孩子
wish I had done more with my life, sonny.
整个森林都为这谦逊果蝇的逝去而颤抖了
The forest trembles at the passing of the humble fruit fly.
不好意思 我把非常珍贵的东西弄丢了
Excuse me, but I’ve lost something very dear to me.
是一位逝去的朋友留下的
It was left by a friend who’s no longer with us.
你找到了
You found it!
你想带走这个花苞
If you want to take this Pod,
除非踏过我们的尸体
you’re gonna have to go through us!
别紧张 我不会伤害它的
Relax. I’m not going to hurt it.
我需要它活着
I need it alive.
只有我们知道怎么让它活着
Well, we’re the only ones that know how to keep it that way.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
和花苞在一起 我就要求了这么多
Stay with the Pod, that’s all you had to do.
是啊 但是我只是想
Yeah, but I just thought…
你除了自己还有没有替别人想过
Do you ever think about anyone besides yourself?
那不全是他的错
It wasn’t all his fault!
还有你 我对你的期望不比他少
And you. I expected as much from him.
但是我以为你能做得更好
But I thought you would know better.
我们很抱歉 好吗
We’re really sorry, okay?
我不想听
I don’t want to hear it.
那是女王最后给我…
That was the last part of the queen that I…
给我们留下的东西
That any of us will ever have.
女王把它给了我 我本应该守在这里的
The queen gave it to me. I should have been here with it.
我会尽我所能帮你把它拿回来
I’ll do whatever it takes to help you get it back.
感谢你的提议 但是腐♥败♥林太危险了
I appreciate the offer, but Wrathwood is too dangerous.
你不能一个人孤身涉险
But you can’t go alone.
关于叶子和树的事你是怎么说的
What about the whole leaves-tree thing that you said?
尼姆 告诉他
Nim, tell him.
孩子 月亮即将升起
Look, kid, the moon’s coming up.
这是生死存亡的关键时刻
That’s bloom-or-die time.
如果没人有更好的建议
So if no one has a better plan…
咱们为什么不乔装打扮一番潜伏进去
Why don’t we sneak in, in disguise?
好主意
Great idea.
我会装成一只蚱蜢
I’ll go as a grasshopper
你可以做我的蟋蟀女伴