Easy, Ronin, it’s a big forest out there.
叶天军也有打盹的时候
Even Leafmen gotta sleep.
你别浪费时间了 我是不会回去的
You’re wasting your time. I’m not coming back.
我可没有要求
I’m not asking.
我懂了 又是逆反心理作祟
Oh, I see. The old reverse psychology.
想让我觉得内疚 然后跑去求你
Make me feel guilty, get me to beg you.
我不是为你而来的 女王死了
I didn’t come for you. The queen is dead.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
中了破坏兽的埋伏
Boggan ambush.
罗宁 我都不知道该说什么了
Ronin, I don’t know what to say.
她可是你的…
She was your…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
那我们怎么办 森林又会怎样
What’s going to happen to us, to the forest?
如果我们不把花苞送到尼姆·格鲁那里
If we don’t get the Pod to Nim Galuu’s,
森林就完蛋了
the forest will die.
我去取鞍
Let me grab my saddle.
什么 不 我可没说要你帮忙
What? No. I didn’t ask for your help.
真的吗 听上去你需要我的…
Really? Because it sounds like you could use a rider with my…
抗扁能力吗
Ability to absorb punches?
情况已经够糟糕 你就不要再添乱了
The situation’s desperate. Let’s not make it hopeless.
好吧 谁跟你去 谁当骑手
All right, well, who’s with you? Who’s riding point?
-去取鞍 -我这就去取鞍
– Get your saddle. – I’ll get my saddle.
这并非讲不…这讲得通
This doesn’t make any… I mean, it makes sense.
玛丽·凯瑟琳 你不会相信这所写的…
Mary Katherine, you’re not gonna believe these readings…
他们刷新了旧记录
they are off the charts!
刮风 下雨 还闪电
The wind, and the rain and lightning!
鸟儿在暴风雨中飞行
And the birds were flying! In a storm!
好吧 的确很反常
Okay, and that’s not normal.
哪个能证明…
Which would prove…
事实上 我准备弄点午餐
Actually, you know what? I’m going to make some lunch,
然后再告诉你所有的一切
and I’ll tell you all about it.
奥兹 你在外面干嘛
Ozzy, what are you doing outside?
你也看到了吗 告诉我你看见了
Did you see it, too? Tell me you saw it.
玛丽…不是 琳
Hey, Mary Katheri… Or, no, MK!
琳 你之前想说什么来着
MK, what did you want to talk about?
什么 那是什么 奥兹
What? What is it, Ozzy?
顺便提一下 我叫诺德
Hey, I’m Nod, by the way.
你好 我叫琳 也顺便提一下
Hi. MK. Yeah.
身为飞行员的你可否不要东张西望
Could you just face the way the bird’s driving?
别担心 实际上都是她自己在飞
No, don’t worry. She practically flies herself.
很好 因为这是我第一次坐在鸟身上
Great, because this whole bird-riding thing’s new to me.
没开玩笑吧 那我们得补补课了
Are you serious? We gotta fix that.
来 用手抱着我
Here, put your arms around me.
我才刚认识你
I just met you.
好吧 不过接下来你会”饥不择食”的
Okay, but you’re gonna want to hold on to something.
你有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
现在知道必须抱紧才不会掉下去了吧
Do you know how hard it is to do that without falling?
-我知道了 -诺德 停一下
– I do now! – Nod, perch your bird.
我只不过想让事情变得…
Hey, I’m just trying to keep things…
轻松点
light.
怎么回事
What did that?
曼德雷克
Mandrake.
以前还有塔拉可以制住他
Tara’s power always kept him in check.
现在已经没有什么能修复他的破坏了
Now nothing can heal what he destroys.
除了那株花苞
Except that Pod.
我们得小心点
We have to go around.
就因为一个破坏兽侦察兵吗
Just for one scout?
你见过破坏兽单独行动吗
Ever see just one Boggan?
-抱紧我 -我们才刚认识
– Hold on to me. Hyah! – Still barely know you.
诺德 等一下
Nod, wait!
回到地面上去
Get to the ground!
这边
This way!
那边
Other way!
那是什么
What was that thing?
你以前没有见过破坏兽吗
What, you’ve never seen a Boggan?
看来某些人的童年还真是幸福
Someone had a happy childhood.
来 咱们重新部署一下
Come on, let’s regroup.
你是说我们还要上去找那些家伙吗
You mean up there with those things?
它们差点要了我们的命
They almost killed us.
别转身
Don’t turn around.
怎么了 有埋伏吗
Is it a Boogie?
慢慢走到我这里来
Walk towards me slowly.
原来是一只老鼠
Oh, it’s a mouse.
你好呀 小老鼠 我差点把它吓跑了
Hi, mousie! I was gonna scare it away.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
快看他的小爪子和小胡须
Look at its little hands and its little whiskers. Oh!
喂 还有一个人呢
Hello! Other person!
-快跳 -我跳不了那么高
– Jump! – I can’t jump that high!
你看到我的完美一跳了吗
Did you see what I just did?
快 跳上来
Out! Jump out!
真是伤脑筋
Oh, great.
这里 来这里
Hey, over here! Over here!
绒绒鼠
Fuzzy mousie.
尾巴不错 很灵活嘛
Nice tail. It’s flexible.
救命
Ah! Ah! Help!
它们的胡须很敏感
They have very sensitive whiskers.
你知道 我也有剑的
You know, I had this.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
爸爸 我做了一个很可怕的噩梦
Dad? I had the most messed-up dream.
有会说话的鼻涕虫 还有小人国战士
There were talking slugs and tiny little soldiers and–
你好
Hello!
见鬼
Ah, man!
咱们走吧
Now let’s move.
有老鼠的地方就一定会有花栗鼠
Where there’s mice there’s bound to be chipmunks.
重新安排一下座位
New seating arrangement.
你和我一组
You’re riding with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你去和那两只鼻涕虫一组
You’re with the slugs.
太恶心了吧
Ugh! Disgusting.
你觉得有什么问题吗
Do you and me have a problem?
我想没有吧
Uh, I don’t think so.
那你还愣在那里做什么
What was that over there?
我们谈谈吧 真不错
A little chit-chat? That’s real cute.
你想做第三者插足吗
You trying to jump in?
你在说什么
What are we talking about?
这是爷们之间的对话
There’s a code amongst men.
就像这样
It goes something like this.
是我先遇到她的
I saw her first.
可你是一只鼻涕虫
You’re a slug.
那又怎么样 你觉得她会选你吗
So? You think she’d want you?
瞧你那熊样
Look at yourself!
没错 你不能
Oh, that’s right, you can’t…
因为你的眼球只能在眼眶里打转
because your eyeballs are stuck all the way inside your head.
怎么了 大平脸 你要哭吗
What’s wrong, flatface? Are you gonna cry?
需要我叫你的平脸妈咪来吗
Do you want me to call your flatface mommy?
你知道的 你不是在侮辱我
You know you’re not insulting me, right?
只是让我更加厌恶你
You’re just grossing me out.
我警告你
You’ve been warned.
如果现在不是时候
Hey, if this is a bad time…
我可以等你做完园艺后再来
I can come back when you’re done gardening.
你一定很奇怪我为什么要邀请你来
I imagine you’re wondering why I invited you here.
我可是四脚朝天被绑来的
I was frog-marched here at spearpoint. Ah!
这能叫邀请吗
How is that invited?
我只是帮你省点力气而已
I let you keep your legs.
别逗了 笑死人了
Comedy. Terrific.
好搞笑的变♥态♥
Funny psychopath.
听说 叶天士罗宁
There are rumors that the Leafman Ronin
跑到你的地盘上去
was at your place of business…
还救了一株神圣花苞
and that he may have rescued a Royal Pod.
你真是神机妙算
Real smooth.
除掉了女王 却让她的花苞逃掉了