你的iPod里怎么有蝙蝠声
You have bat sounds on your iPod? Why?
搞研究 它们才不会飞进你的头发
To study them. They don’t really fly in your hair, you know.
相传头发不能反射超声波 蝙蝠误以为是空间
谣传而已
That’s a myth.
但我在鉴定
But I was trying to identify…
能够吸引蝙蝠聚合的频率
the frequencies that draw bats to gather with their own kind.
将音速调慢
So I slowed the sounds down…
通过某种专业过滤器
and I put them through some proprietary filters…
你猜我听到什么了
and guess what I heard.
各种声音吗
Voices?
没错
Yes!
-是不是很有意思 -好吧
– Isn’t that cool? – Okay…
如果树林里真的有小人儿飞来飞去
If tiny men are flying around in the forest…
我怎么从来没见过
how come I’ve never seen them?
这很好解释
No, that’s easy.
就跟我们听不到是一回事
It’s the same reason we can’t hear them.
他们的速度太快 就像昆虫
They just move too fast, like insects.
你就没想过为什么苍蝇很难打吗
Didn’t you ever wonder why it was so hard to swat a fly?
我认为 它们的生活节奏比我们快
My theory is they’re actually living faster.
就像在另一个次元中
Like in a different dimension.
所以 就算我们动作再快
So, no matter how fast we think we are…
对于它们而言 我们依旧是大而笨重
to them we’re just big and dumb and…
还很迟钝
slow.
那你见过小人儿吗
Have you ever seen one?
这个嘛 倒是…还没有
Well, you know, uh… I havn’t.
知道吗 如果只是因为你没见过
You know what? Just because you haven’t seen something…
并不代表它不存在
doesn’t mean it’s not there.
我 那个 就是说…
I, you know, that’s uh…
快吃掉它
Come on.
好吧 我们得好好谈谈
Okay, we need to talk.
我知道这很难说清楚
I know it’s a lot to take in.
我指的是我们…
I mean about us.
不 我们当然会一起研究
Oh, no! No, we’ll do it together!
没错 一起研究
Yeah, both of us.
给 我特意为你做的
Here, I made this for you.
爸爸 我长大了 能独♥立♥了
Dad, look, I am almost old enough to be on my own anyway,
所以我在想 不如我…
so I think it would be better if I just…
你不想住在这里 你想说的就是这个
You don’t want to live here? That’s what you want?
不 这不是我想说的
No, it’s not what I want.
我想你别再做这些了 这一切
I want you to stop! All this!
做回普通人
And be normal.
我只想我的爸爸别那么…
I just, I want a dad who’s not…
好吧 有大事发生
Oh, um, okay. This is big.
现在有大事发生 先让我找…
This is a big thing going on right now. Let me just find…
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我只是去调查一下
I’m just going to investigate.
好的 肯定有情况
Okay, something must be happening.
让我想想 我的摄像机呢
Let’s see. Where’s my camera?
你不是说真的吧
Are you serious?
你得在情况发生的时候
You have to catch these things in the moment
及时捕捉到它们
while they’re happening,
一旦错过 可能就不再有机会了
otherwise you miss a chance that could be gone forever.
你现在正要错过一个 你在听吗
You’re missing a chance right now! Are you even listening?
你得相信我 就差这么一点了
Look, you’ve got to believe me. I am so close.
现在只需一点小突破 这次也许就是了
All I need is one little breakthrough. This could be it!
等我回来的时候就把问题都处理掉
I will clear this all up when I get back!
我保证
I promise!
好的 爸爸
Sure, Dad.
我会在这里的
I’ll be here.
在现实生活里
In reality.
再见 奥兹
Bye, Ozzy.
跟你没关系
It’s not you.
拉里 我需要辆出租车
Uh, Larry? I need that getaway cab.
我说来接我 在…喂
I said, pick me up by the… Hello?
居然没信♥号♥♥
Ugh! No bars!
奥兹 回来
Ozzy! Heel!
停 别玩了
Stop! Play dead!
三条腿怎么也能跑这么快
How are you so fast on three legs?
奥兹
Ozzy!
奥兹
Ozzy!
奥兹
Ozzy!
她是不是很美
Isn’t she pretty?
她太棒了
She’s awesome!
她用意念就能控制花草树木
She moved those trees with her mind!
妈妈 我长大后能成为女王吗
Mom, can I be queen when I grow up?
宝贝 恐怕不行
Oh, honey, it doesn’t work that way.
今天塔拉女王
Today, Queen Tara
要将她的法力赐予一朵特别的花苞
gives her power to a special Pod,
使森林的生命得以延续
so the life of the forest will continue.
一切都那么的不可思议
It’s all very mysterious, and…
宝贝 你在干嘛
Sweetie, what are you doing?
妈妈 我做到了
Mom! I did it!
做到什么
Did what?
她来了
She’s coming!
别干让我难堪的事
Don’t do anything to embarrass me,
不然会毁了我成为叶天士的机会
or it could ruin my chances of being a Leafman.
你为什么要做叶天士
Why do you want to be a Leafman?
他们得穿盔甲
They gotta wear uniforms.
我呢 就喜欢一♥丝♥不♥挂♥无拘无束
Me? I like to let it all hang free.
看啊 看见没
You see this, you see that?
看见了 别这样 很下流
Yeah, don’t do that. That’s vile.
少来 你不是也有个小肚腩
Come on, I know you got a little belly, too.
先生们
Gentlemen.
您好 女王陛下
Hey. Your Majesty. Hello.
没事 放轻松 是我
It’s all right. Relax, it’s just me.
小胖 小蜗 这里的花苞都很好看
Mub, Grub, it’s a very nice-looking group of Pods.
挑起来有点困难 你们有喜欢的吗
I might have a hard time picking one. Do you have a favorite?
女王陛下 我们经过激烈的讨论
Well, Your Majesty, we have had quite the debate.
堪称深思熟虑万中选一
Really gone back and forth.
您得根据
You’ll note
大小 密度 颜色来精挑细选
the carefully curated selection of sizes, densities, color.
有那么多的变量要参考 可不能太草率
With so many variables, you can’t be too hasty.
就在这了
Right here.
这是这里最大的花苞
Biggest in the bunch.
不失为一个办法
Well, that’s one way to go.
那个怎么样
How about that one?
什么 那个
What? That one?
真的吗 但它那么…
For real? But it’s so…
完美 它那么完美
Perfect! It’s perfect.
真是明智之选 女王陛下
Excellent choice, Your Majesty.
有时候最大未必最佳
Sometimes the biggest one isn’t the best one.
不是跟你说过她不喜欢华而不实吗
I told you, she doesn’t like gaudy,
小胖 她不像你 人家可有品味了
Mub. Unlike you, she’s got class.
就是它
This is it.
它就是我要找的
This is the one.
破坏兽
Boggans.
女王陛下 快上船
Your Majesty! Get to the barge!
我就说她很棒
I told you she was awesome!
保持队形
Hold the formation!
机会来了 小胖 此时正是我成为叶…
This is it, Mub! My chance to be a Leaf…
什么 你成为什么
What? Your chance to be a what?
罗宁
Ronin!
奥兹
Ozzy?
别闹了 奥兹
Oh, come on, Ozzy.
我们兵强马壮 而且还攻其不备
We had numbers, and we had the surprise part!
这一次赢定了
How are we losing?
耐心 儿子 森林不是一天长成的
Patience, son. The forest wasn’t grown in a day.
但我们能一天把它毁掉 对不
But we can destroy it in one. Right?
要的就是这种精神
That’s the spirit!
你去抢花苞 我去抓女王
You take the Pod, I’ll take the queen.
干得漂亮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!