你必须学会去战胜失败
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
我不想为这浪费时间了
I don’t waste my time with it.
想知道吗 我现在还不能告诉你
When it comes, I won’t even notice.
哦 为何
Oh, how so?
我会被很看好的
I’ll be too busy looking good.
你攻击我的警卫想要找什么
What were you looking for when you attacked my guards?
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn’t me.
当时只有你在王宫外面
You were the only man outside the palace.
我是在外面 但在外面不是只有我一个
I was outside, but I wasn’t the only one.
快告诉我还有谁
You will tell me who else.
韩先生 我突然想尽快离开你这岛
Mr. Han, suddenly I’d like to leave your island.
这没有可能
It is not possible.
胡说 韩先生 伙计
Bullshit, Mr. Han, man!
伙计 你真够光明正大的
Man, you come right out of a comic book!
想比比吗 韩
Been practicing, huh?
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我们会让您的朋友威廉姆斯满意的
We will meet your friend, Williams, later.
好吧
Okay.
这是我的收藏馆
This is my museum.
这是很困难的
It is difficult…
这些恐怖的想象 创造了骄傲的文明
…to associate these horrors with the proud civilizations that created them.
斯巴达 罗马 欧洲的骑士 武士
Sparta, Rome, the Knights of Europe, the Samurai.
他们都崇尚武力
They worshipped strength…
因为武力使他们有价值
…because it is strength that makes all other values possible.
这不仅仅是生存
Nothing survives without it.
谁知道死后是个什么微妙的世界
Who knows what delicate wonders have died out of the world…
因缺乏生存的实力
…for want of the strength to survive?
这是什么
What’s this?
一件纪念品
A souvenir.
上来
Up here.
一个断头台 敬谢不敏 我仅是从关心的角度来看它
A guillotine. No thanks. This is the only angle I care to see it from.
如果让您 罗伯先生
If you please, Mr. Roper.
你是否想用我的脑袋做试验
You mean you want me to put my head on that thing?
一种信念
An act of faith.
我只有一点儿信念 韩先生
I’m a man of little faith, Mr. Han.
很少有人能做到绝对无情
Very few people can be totally ruthless.
这不容易
It isn’t easy.
也许它比你更需要力量
It takes more strength than you might believe.
现在你可以走了
Now you’ve got eight more.
还有一点 你会不会超越
Then there is a point you will not go beyond.
很难伪装
Faked out again.
这里请
This way.
我们发电机
Our power plant.
哦 很好
Oh, yes.
纹身女人 是吧
A lifetime of women, huh?
一个人的胃口可以衡量这个人的力量
A man’s strength can be measured by his appetites.
的确 一个人的力量源于他的胃口
Indeed, a man’s strength flows from his appetites.
哦 不 他们是我的女儿
Oh, no, they are my daughters.
你的女儿
Your daughters?
哦 对不起 我以为
Oh, I’m sorry. I thought…
我误解了 韩小姐
I misunderstood. Miss Han…
而且 她们还是我的贴身保镖
And also, they are my most personal guard.
我很佩服你的判断
I admire your judgment.
都是效忠于爸爸的好女孩
Nobody is as loyal as Daddy’s little girl.
罗伯先生
Mr. Roper?
不 谢谢 我自己会起床
No, thanks, I’ll get up myself.
见到你很高兴
Nice meeting you.
鸦♥片♥
Opium!
我们必须投资这个腐♥败♥行业 罗伯先生
We are investing in corruption, Mr. Roper.
这生意和其它任何腐♥败♥行业一样
The business of corruption is like any other.
您给客户提供他们需要的产品 并且
Provide your customers with products they need, and…
市场需要一点点鼓励和刺♥激♥
…encourage that need a little bit to stimulate your market and…
您的顾客将来都会投靠您 我的意思是他们真的很需要您
…pretty soon your customers will come to depend on you. I mean really need you.
它是一种市场经济学
It’s the law of economics.
很对
Right.
我们这里还有另一个更刺♥激♥的
And here we are stimulating quite another need.
你知道为何我向你透露这么多吗
You wonder why I am exposing so much of myself?
我非常容易忘记我所看到
I forget what I see very easily.
那么 你这是为什么
But then, why are you?
我希望您能加入我们 作为我方美国的代表
I’m hoping you’ll join us, represent us in the United States.
我开始有点明白这个比赛了 完全是一场布局
I’m beginning to understand this tournament thing, the whole setup.
这是一次伟大的招聘人才的新途径 是吧
It’s a great way to recruit new talent, huh?
他们究竟是什么人
And who are they?
海滨酒吧捡到的废物
Refuse found in waterfront bars.
骗来的
Shanghaied?
喝醉酒的男人谁也不会去关心
Just lost, drunken men who no longer care…
清晨前发现他们的
…where they find themselves each morning.
你欠下的一些债务 在美国相当可观
You left some rather sizeable debts in America.
丹尼尔俱乐部并没叫我还
Diner’s Club hasn’t called in my card yet.
有一些问题我不得不问
There were some questions which I was forced to ask.
我没有得到答案
I got no answers.
你们想要我加入吗
And you want me to join this?
这儿的一些事实
There are certain realities.
我想我们得有个清醒的认识
I want us to have a clear understanding.
不
No.
我们之间的误会还没有消除
There’s no misunderstanding between us.
救救我
Help me!
我只有17岁
I’m only seventeen!
救救我 求你了 救救我
Help me! Please, help me!
请你回来 求你回来 求你了
Come back, please! You have to come back, please!
安静
Quiet!
你的进攻与防卫反应很敏捷
The battle with the guards was magnificent.
你有高超的武艺
Your skill is extraordinary.
我要你和我们一起去
And I was going to ask you to join us.
天哪 这是在半小时前的 为什么没叫醒我
My God, this came in half an hour ago! Why didn’t I?
叫醒你的上校
Put your colonel on.
那么 叫他听电♥话♥
Well, wake him up.
就算没我照顾 他也并不孤单
I don’t care if he’s not alone!
这家伙 我不管他跟谁在一起 你给我叫他过来接电♥话♥
Damn it all, I don’t care who he’s with! You bloody well put him on the line!
早上好 罗伯 先生
Good morning, Mr. Roper.
我们一直在等着你
We have been waiting for you.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
不知您是否有兴趣参加今天上午的启示
Would you be good enough to participate in this morning’s edification?
启示
Edification?
你打算怎么处置他
What are you going to do to him?
不是我 罗伯先生 是你
Not me, Mr. Roper. You.
喜欢你说的
Like you said…
我有一点不能超越
…there’s a point I won’t go beyond.
我对你说很得
I was right about you.
我们力争不要辜负了你的伟大
We shall strive to be worthy of your sense of grandeur.
我会找人和你决斗的
I will find someone with whom you can fight.
快点上 大家快点上
给我抓住他们 打
抓住他们
快 去把他们杀了
Quick, go destroy them! Kill!
杀了他们
Kill them!
杀
Kill!
你害死了我的家人
You have offended my family…
你还被判了少林
…and you have offended the Shaolin Temple.
“记住”
Remember…
“敌人只是一种幻像”
…the enemy has only images and illusions…
“而真正的敌人就藏身于其后”
…behind which he hides his true motives.
“摧毁幻相 你就可打败敌人”
Destroy the image, and you will break the enemy.