这姓韩的家伙 招待得真是非常周到
This guy, Han, has a great sense of hospitality.
加上这神奇的风格
And a fantastic sense of style.
是啊 真的很棒
Yeah, it’s great.
为什么你会这么害怕
Then why are you so apprehensive?
害怕
Apprehensive?
不 我只是好奇这儿的水是否能当酒喝
No, I was just wondering whether it was okay to drink the water.
罗伯先生 不要骗我了
Mr. Roper, don’t con me.
要打赌吗
Want to bet?
不 我真的不想要了 谢谢
No, I really don’t think so. Thanks.
你对食物怎么了
What’s the matter? Are you on a diet?
我想如果我能找到一些吃的我可以留下来
I’d like to eat if I could find something I could keep down.
我不再等侯主人的迎接了 我打听到只有他的一个”B”字
I can’t wait to meet our host. I hear this is only one of his “B” parties.
你参加过武术锦标赛吗
Have you ever been to a martial arts tournament like this?
从来没有
Never.
我有一个养肥了就要被杀死的奇怪感觉
I have a funny feeling we’re being fattened up for the kill.
必须睁着一只眼睛盯着这里的裁判 懂我的意思吗
Better keep an eye out for the referee. Know what I mean?
是的
Yeah.
来宾们 欢迎
Gentlemen, welcome!
欢迎你们光临我们的小岛
You honor our island.
我期待着比赛
I look forward to a tournament…
真正历史性的比赛
…of truly epic proportions.
我们是独一无二的 来宾们
We are unique, gentlemen…
我们要在这里造就自己
…in that we create ourselves.
经过多年的磨练 淘汰
Through long years of rigorous training, sacrifice…
拒绝 疼痛
…denial, pain…
我们要在这场盛会中证明我们自己
…we forge our bodies in the fire of our will.
但是今晚 让我们庆祝
But tonight, let us celebrate.
来宾们
Gentlemen…
尽情享受我们的盛宴
…you have our gratitude.
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams!
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams!
给我的
For me?
你不该这么
You shouldn’t have.
但是
But…
我会来选你们 宝贝
…I’ll take you, darling.
你
And you.
和你
And you.
还有你
And you.
请你明白 如果我错过明天的
Please understand: If I missed anyone…
今天真是个好日子 我有点累
…it’s been a big day. I’m a little tired.
哦 当然 威廉姆斯先生
Oh, of course, Mr. Williams.
你必须保存你的实力
You must conserve your strength.
进来
Come in.
一点小意思 李先生
A gift, Mr. Lee.
如果你不喜欢这些你喜欢什么
If you don’t see anything you like…
在今天的晚宴上有一个女孩
There was a girl at the feast tonight.
是哪一位 先生
Which girl, sir?
拥有这支飞镖的
The owner of this dart.
啊 是的 我知道了
Ah, yes, I know the one.
我会把她送过来陪你
I’ll send her to you.
为您让我走出窘境
Another fine mess you got me into.
进来
Come in.
啊 真是一个比一个可爱
Well, well, one more lovelier than the next.
让我做什么
What did you have in mind?
挑一个
Pick one.
我想要你
I already have.
一个明智的决定
A wise decision.
我有事跟你说
I want to talk to you…
美玲
…Mei Ling.
你从哪来
Where do you come from?
裴 维特
Braithwaite.
小声一点
Let’s be quiet.
你了解到什么了吗
Have you seen anything?
什么也没有 我在这儿
Nothing much. I’m kept in the palace…
总是被人监视着
…watched always.
我不知道 韩的活动远离宫殿
I know nothing of Han’s activities away from the palace.
但我可以告诉你这个
But I can tell you this:
– 有些人失踪了 – 是谁
– People disappear. – Who?
是些女孩 她们中的任何一个人
The girls. Every one of them.
只要晚上被韩叫去的 第二天就会失踪
They’re summoned to Han’s at night, and the next day they’re gone.
我知道我的时间也不多了
I know I don’t have much time.
你必须穿制♥服♥参加晨礼
You must attend the morning ritual in uniform.
出 去
Outside.
小子 你为什么不♥穿♥制♥服♥
Why are you not in uniform?
各位 现在开始比赛
Gentlemen, let the tournament begin!
比大刀 开始
Bolo!
好功夫 你让我赚了
Good work, you made me some bread!
– 是罗伯先生吗 – 我准备好了
– Mr. Roper? – I’m ready.
好的
Okay.
我要去对付那个人
I’ve got myself a real pigeon here.
你准备好了吗
Keep the action going for me, will you?
你认为怎么样 罗伯
What do you think, Roper?
哦 没问题 告诉我朋友在三到八回合之间
Oh, no sweat. Give my friend eight to three all the way.
我了解我自己
I’m finding out about myself.
这才是真正的我 我肯定
This is the real me, definitely.
你喜欢这儿吗
Do you like it here?
哦 是的 但再往下点儿
Oh, yes. But a little lower.
我知道 但我说的是在这个岛上
I know. I mean here, on the island.
是的 我喜欢这儿
Yes, I like it here.
往下一点儿
A little lower.
我喜欢你待在这儿
A man like you belongs here.
哦 你只是我喜欢的其中之一
Oh, to you I’m just another pretty face.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去看看夜景 宝贝
Out in the moonlight, baby.
这是不允许的 你必须留下来
It is not allowed. You must stay.
是吗 再见
Good-bye.
一个飞人
A human fly!
各位 看来你们其中有人
It seems that one of you…
不满意昨晚的安排
…was not content last night…
与招待
…with the hospitality…
本宫殿
…of the palace…
只是提供娱乐
…and sought diversion…
至于在岛上的其它地方
…elsewhere on the island.
谁干了什么
Who it was…
这并不重要
…is not important at this time.
最重要的是
What is important is that…
我的守卫没有尽责
…my guards performed their duties incompetently.
而现在 他们必须证明
And now they must prove…
自己问心无愧
…themselves worthy to remain among us.
你感到震惊吗 威廉姆斯先生
Are you shocked, Mr. Williams?
只觉得你做事不怎么拖泥带水
Only at how sloppy your man works.
李先生
Mr. Lee?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
木板 是不会还手的
Boards don’t hit back.
大刀 开始
Go!
敖哈罗
Oharra!
敖哈罗
Oharra!
敖哈罗真这是丢人现眼 咎由自取
Oharra’s treachery has disgraced us.
如果你想谈就到我房♥间里来
If you want to talk about this, I’ll be in my room.
我会去
I got you.
威廉姆斯 过来 韩要你尽快到他那儿去一趟
Williams, come here! I want you to go to Han’s study as soon as possible.
嘿 罗伯 我半小时后来找你
Hey, Roper, I’ll see you in half an hour.
韩先生
Mr. Han…
你昨天打得很好
You fought well yesterday.
但你并非名门正派
Your style is unorthodox.
但很实用
But effective.
这虽不是很正宗 但是我很欣赏你的功夫
It is not the art but the combat you enjoy.
过奖
The winning.
我们都想打赢
We are all ready to win.
就象我们生来就懂得怎样生活
Just as we are born knowing only life.