不能全怪他 任何一个笨蛋都可以用枪打死他
Can’t really blame him. Any bloody fool can pull a trigger.
我想我不再需要这些
I guess I won’t need anything.
在岛上有个电台
There’s a radio on the island.
我们一会儿就可以有机会监听它 你会找到它的
We’ll be monitoring it on the chance that you can get to it.
然后你们再过来
And then you’ll come?
有人会的
Someone will.
我们不是执法机构
We aren’t an agency of enforcement.
我们的只做情报收集工作
We function as gatherers of information.
有关部门会依据证据行事
Evidence upon which interested governments can act.
我明白了
I see.
如果有什么麻烦 你可以打个电♥话♥
If there’s any trouble, you make a phone call.
哦 还有
Oh, by the way…
两个月前 我们派了一位女情报员进岛
…two months ago, we managed to place a female operative on the island.
从那时起 我们就联连系她
Since then, we’ve lost her.
如果她还活着 她可能知道些事
If she’s still there, she might have something.
她叫美玲
Her name is Mei Ling.
你确定不会有问题吗
Are you sure you won’t have one?
不 没有
No, thanks.
现在时机已到 我告诉你一件隐瞒了很久的事
Now the time has come to tell you something very difficult.
我很高兴你决定去参加韩的比赛
I am happy you have decided to go to Han’s tournament.
是的
Yeah.
联赛举♥行♥的最后3年前
The last of the tournaments were held three years ago.
我和你姐姐在集市
I was in the city with your sister…
那时
…at that time.
我不知道这事吗
I didn’t know that.
是的 从那岛来了许多韩的手下
Many of Han’s men had come in from the island.
他们狂妄地到处欺侮人
They were everywhere, bullying and arrogant.
我们进城后走在路上
We were on our way into town.
住手
Stay back!
快跑 快跑
Run!
现在你知道真♥相♥了
Now you know the truth.
当你到了城里
When you get to the city…
到坟头去拜祭一下你妈妈和你姐姐
…pay your respects to your sister and your mother.
我会的 老人家
I will, old man.
你不会同意我去办这件事的
You will not agree with what I am going to do.
这违背你曾经教过我的
It is contrary to all that you have taught me.
而苏玲相信这一切
And all that Su Ling believed.
我必须离开
I must leave.
请试着找理由原谅我
Please try to find a way to forgive me.
赌双倍还是什么
Double or nothing?
那可是1000元一杆 罗伯
That’s about 1,000 bucks a foot, Roper!
为什么不
Why not?
很抱歉 罗伯先生现在不在 我可以转告吗
I’m sorry, Mr. Roper isn’t in right now. May I take a message?
那个很抢镜头 罗伯
That’s a tough shot, Mr. Roper.
不好意思 伙计们
Excuse me, fellows.
我说你不能这么做
I say you can’t make it.
你敢打赌
What will you bet?
你要去爱他
You’ve got to love him.
来吧 罗伯 175万已过了这个星期一15天了
Come on, Roper, it’s 175 big ones by Monday, the 15th.
是150万
Only a hundred and fifty.
你忘了利息
You forget the interest.
好吧 也许我应该去跟弗莱迪讲
Well, maybe I ought to talk to Freddie.
是弗莱迪交待的 罗伯
You take advantage, Roper.
算了 伙计们
Come on, fellows.
要么还钱 罗伯 要么我们回去休息
It’s the dough, Roper, or we gotta break something.
你还吗
You got it?
弗莱迪说这是为你好
Freddie says this is for your own good.
这更证明了我飞去香港
Better confirm that flight to Hong Kong for me.
我账上还有多少钱
How much do I have left in the bank?
63美元和43美分
Sixty-three dollars and forty-three cents.
这都给你了
It’s all yours.
多谢啰
Thanks!
我觉得你需要它
Only I think you’ll need it.
你想打赌吗
You want to bet?
你在赶路吗
Going on a trip, are you?
这黑鬼还带了一本护照
This jig’s got a passport!
你这是去哪儿 黑鬼
Where are you going, jig?
飞机票的钱哪儿来的
Where’s the plane ticket for?
香港 夏威夷
Hong Kong, via Hawaii.
他不是去夏威夷
He’s not going to Hawaii.
那么 我们就要把他留在这儿
Well, look what we’ve got here!
这小子袭♥警♥
Assaulting a police officer.
嘿 大兵 造型不错
Hey, soldier, shape it up!
罗伯 你好吗 伙计
Roper! Hey, how are you, man?
问我吗 伙计 见到你我很高兴 那就是我了
How am I? I’m glad to see you, that’s how I am.
多久没见了 五
How long has it been? Five?
六年了 伙计 好象不止了
Six years, man. Not as long as it seems.
是啊 我明白你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
从那以后你混得怎么样
What have you been doing since Nam?
还可以
Hanging in a little bit.
– 这些全是你的 伙计 – 都很棒的
– All these yours, man? – Always first class.
还是老样子罗伯
Same old Roper.
过来
Come here.
柏斯
Parsons.
是的 来自新西兰 这家伙好象很难对付
Yeah, from New Zealand. This man’s putting quite a collection together.
认识他吗
Know him?
不 以前从未见过他
No, never saw him before.
您知道有关韩的猫的事吗
What do you know about this Han cat?
只是传闻 我听说他喜欢住房♥子
Just rumors. I hear he likes to live big.
他们活不了多长时间了
They don’t live so big over there.
贫民区全世界都一样 他们臭气熏天
Ghettos are the same all over the world. They stink.
威廉姆斯老友
Same old Williams.
在干什么呢 得做点什么
What have we got here? A little action.
斗虫 没关系 我陪你赌50元 买♥♥大的赢
Insects. Okay, I’ll lay you 50 bucks on the big one.
50元买♥♥大 好吗
Fifty dollars on the big one. All right?
我跟你赌100元
I’ll give you five to one.
你赌100元
Would you bet $100?
你有种
You’re on.
来吧 快点结束这场比赛
Come on, let’s end this thing quickly.
嘿 就这样 来吧 它回来了 快上
Hey, that’s it, come on, just get him on his back!
惨了 你相信吗
For crying out loud, would you believe that?
噢 真见鬼
Oh, shit!
看我不顺眼
Do I bother you?
无需无谓的浪费
Don’t waste yourself.
你这算什么风格
What’s your style?
我的风格
My style?
你可以把这当作是一种格斗艺术的境界
You can call it the art of fighting without fighting.
格斗艺术的境界
The art of fighting without fighting?
露两手给我看看
Show me some of it.
等一会
Later.
好吧
All right.
你不觉得我们需要大点的地方吗
Don’t you think we need more room?
那去哪
Where else?
那个小岛 就在沙滩上 我们可以坐船去
That island, on a beach. We can take this boat.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 你做什么 你疯了吗
Hey, what the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?
拉我上去 拉我上去
Pull me in. Pull me in!
不要试着自己拉
Don’t try to pull yourself up…
按我允许的路线走
…or I’ll let go of the line.
你认为怎么样
Would you look at that?
一个女人一样可以教你很多东西
A woman like that could teach you a lot about yourself.
欢迎
Welcome.
走这儿
This way.
我陪你们到你们的房♥间 宴会在晚上八点才开始
I’ll show you to your rooms. The banquet begins promptly at 8:00.
很欢迎你们来到我们这迷人的小岛
I think you’ll find our little island quite charming.
我希望你没花掉多少昨天你赢我的钱
I hope you haven’t spent all that money you won from me yesterday.
我计划赢回来
I plan to win it back.
是吗
How?
你会发现你失去它的
You’ll find out after you’ve lost it.
你好像把这儿当自己的家了 罗伯先生
You seem to be very much at home here, Mr. Roper.