师♥傅♥
Teacher…
我看你的武功已经超出有形的境界
I see your talents have gone beyond the mere physical level.
你现在的功夫已入化境
Your skills are now at the point of spiritual insight.
我问你几个问题
I have several questions:
你认为武术的最高境界是什么
What is the highest technique you hope to achieve?
– 隐于无形 – 很好
– To have no technique. – Very good.
您怎么面对敌手
What are your thoughts when facing an opponent?
毫无对手
There is no opponent.
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为”我”是不存在的
Because the word “l” does not exist.
好 说下去
So, continue.
一种好的搏击
A good fight should be…
就像一个小游戏 但必须认真对待
…like a small play, but played seriously.
一个功夫高手应该不拘于任何形式
A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready.
不拘于思想 也不拘于梦
Not thinking, yet not dreaming.
随时都可进攻
Ready for whatever may come.
当对手进攻 我就退守
When the opponent expands, I contract.
当对手退守 我就进攻
When he contracts, I expand.
当一有机会
When there is an opportunity…
不用我打
…I do not hit.
用它就全解决了
It hits all by itself.
现在 你必须记住
Now, you must remember…
所谓敌人只是种幻相
…the enemy has only images and illusions…
而真正的敌人就藏身于其后
…behind which he hides his true motives.
摧毁幻相 你就可打败敌人
Destroy the image, and you will break the enemy.
你所说的进攻
The hit that you refer to…
是一种很有力的武器
…is a powerful weapon…
容易被背誓的习武者所滥用
…easily misused by the martial artist who deserts his vows.
几百年以来
For centuries now…
这种传统一直被少林寺保存着
…the code of the Shaolin Temple has been preserved.
记住
Remember…
时至今日 是我等弟♥子♥的荣幸
…the honor of our brotherhood has been held true.
告诉我现在少林寺的第十三条诫律是什么
Tell me now the Shaolin Commandment Number 13.
学武之人该为自己所做的事负责
A martial artist has to take responsibility for himself…
并承担所做的事的后果
…and to accept the consequences of his own doing.
我很惭愧地告诉你
I’m ashamed to tell you now…
在少林寺我所传授的人中
Among all the Shaolin men I have taught…
有一个把学到知识和功夫
…there is one who has turned the ways of knowledge and strength…
用于满足自己的欲望
…to his own base ends.
寺中人都认为他败坏门规
He has perverted all we held sacred.
他叫韩
His name is Han.
是个背信弃义之徒
In defiance of all our beliefs…
他给少林寺带来了耻辱
…he has brought disgrace to the Shaolin Temple.
所以 现在我们要你去挽回失去的荣誉
So, it is now for you to reclaim our lost honor.
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
这儿有个人 你得去见见他
There is a man here. You will go to him.
你好 李先生 我叫裴 维特
Hello, Mr. Lee, my name is Braithwaite.
你好 裴先生
Hello, Mr. Braithwaite.
我要跟你谈一件很重要的事
I’ve come to speak to you about a matter of great importance.
– 用茶吗 – 好的
– Have some tea? – Yes, indeed.
这是很不错
This is very pleasant.
我来跟你讲的是有关武术邀请赛的事
I’ve come to speak to you about a tournament of martial arts.
您已经收到那个联赛的邀请
A tournament to which you’ve already received an invitation.
具体来说 这是由韩某主办的邀请赛
Specifically, a tournament organized by Mr. Han.
韩的邀请赛
Han’s tournament.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know…
但我们也非常希望你参加这个比赛 李先生
…but we’d very much like you to attend that particular tournament, Mr. Lee.
“我们”裴先生
“We,” Mr. Braithwaite?
请稍等
It’s Lahn’s time.
好 没问题
Yes, of course.
踢我
Kick me.
踢我
Kick me.
那算什么
What was that?
表演吗
An exhibition?
我们需要用激♥情♥
We need emotional content.
再来
Try again.
我说的是激♥情♥内敛
I said emotional content…
不是愤怒
…not anger!
再来试试
Now try again with meaning!
就是这样
That’s it!
你觉得怎样
How did it feel to you?
让我想想
Let me think.
不要去想 去感觉
Don’t think! Feel!
这就如同一个指着月亮的手指
It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon.
不集中精神你就只会看见手指
Don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss…
看不见月亮的荣耀
…all that heavenly glory.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
你的眼睛任何时侯都要盯着你的对手
Never take your eyes off your opponent.
甚至当你鞠躬时
Even when you bow.
就是这样
That’s it.
这儿
There!
那是韩 那是我们仅有的录像
That’s Han. That’s the only film we have on him.
我们知道他来自贵寺 一个少林和尚
We know that he was a member of your temple. A Shaolin monk…
现在背叛了师门
…now a renegade.
他身后的是敖哈罗 私人保镖
That’s Oharra behind him. Personal bodyguard.
强硬 冷酷无情 正如你想到的 他是韩的保镖
Tough, ruthless, as you might expect, being Han’s bodyguard.
我们手中有敖哈罗的功夫示范片
We got our hands on a demonstration film of Oharra.
所有的都是真材实料 没有任何假的
All real bricks and boards. Nothing phony about any of it.
这是他以前得到的面部疤痕
This was before he picked up a facial scar somewhere.
这就是你要去的地方
This is where you’ll be going.
一座海中堡垒 真的
An island fortress, really.
战后
After the war…
这岛的国籍还没有归属
…the nationality of the island was uncertain.
此后一段时间 韩买♥♥下了它
And sometime after that, Han bought it.
您认识韩
What do you know about Han?
他在那儿像个国王 完全自给自足
He lives like a king on that island, totally self-sufficient.
这是他的全部心血 看上去
All of his efforts, seemingly…
他好象都是致力于支持所谓的武术学校
…are directed towards supporting what he calls his school of martial arts.
这个邀请赛韩是唯一和外界接触的人
Han’s only contact with the outside world is this tournament…
他每三年举♥行♥一次
…which he holds every three years.
这是一位空姐 玛丽 被发现飘浮在海上
This was a stewardess, Mary King, found floating in the harbor.
这是海里不寻常的尸体
Nothing unusual about a body in the harbor.
但这女孩最后一次 被人看见是在韩举♥行♥的私人水上舞会中
But this girl was last seen at a party aboard Han’s private junk.
有报道称这是她的尸体被在海上发现之前
They had reported her lost at sea before the body was found.
我们相信他挑选有吸引力的女孩
We believe he selects attractive girls…
并且有步骤地建立制毒所
…and methodically builds their dependence on drugs…
再卖♥♥给世界各地的毒贩
…then sells them to an elite clientele around the world.
尸检报告揭示的死因是
What did the autopsy reveal as the cause of death?
她不是被淹死的
She did not drown.
她是
She OD’d?
对了
Yes.
死因是海♥洛♥因♥过量
Cause of death was heroin overdose.
我猜测你们还没有更好的办法来对付他
I gather you still don’t have enough to bust up his operation.
我们知道一切 这些我们可以证明
We know everything. We can prove nothing.
希望你代替我们去那儿
We want you to go in there as our agent.
帮助我们取得证据
Get us our evidence.
我回来后就会把证据给你
And come out in one piece to give it to you.
你需要什么我们都可以提供
We’ll give you anything you need.
电子设备 武器什么 包括这酒
Electronic equipment, weapons, anything. Drink?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
枪
Guns!
那么 为什么不带上a 45 砰的一声 搞定它呢
Now, why doesn’t somebody pull a.45, and bang, settle it?
不 不能带枪
No. No guns.
看看这地图
Look at this map here.
如你所知 在这区域拥有武器是严重的违法犯罪
As you know, the possession of a weapon is a serious offense here.
韩的岛屿有一部分属于我国的领海
Han’s island rests partly within our territorial waters.
倘若有一丝理由相信他藏有任何一种武器
If we were given the slightest reason to believe that he has any kind of arsenal…
我们就有权上去搜查
…we’d move in on him.
此外 韩在岛上也绝不允许任何人携带枪♥支♥
Besides, Han would never allow guns on the island, anyway.
他曾经经历过一次可怕的暗♥杀♥
He had a bad experience with them once and he’s fearful of assassination.