有时候会
Sometimes,yeah.
如果你需要的话改天给你按♥摩♥下
I can give you a massage some time,if you want.
我很有兴趣
I think I might like that.
不过我觉得会挑逗你的
But I would definitely hit on you.
没问题啊
That might be okay.
真的吗
Really?
可以亲你吗
Want a kiss?
可以
Yeah.
你没有睁开你眼镜 对吧
You didn’t actually open your eyes at any point,did you?
不需担心
No. No worries.
我没睁开眼
I kept my eyes closed.
我想着
I figured…
你看不到我 我也看不到你
…if I couldn’t see you,you couldn’t see me.
哦 我偷看了你
Oh,I saw you.
哦 天哪
Oh,God.
我讨厌幽默的自己
I’m tired of being funny.
我也是
Me,too.
可是你又不幽默
But you’re not funny.
我为你感到高兴 他听起来很不错
I’m so excited for you. He sounds really great.
他是不错 他还做了早午餐
He is great. It was so cute… he made a whole bruncheon.
-好贴心啊 -对啊 贴心
-Sweet. -Yeah,it was sweet.
好了
Okay,good.
嘿♥咻♥的感觉太棒了
We had such good sex.
难以想象
How fun. I can’t even imagine.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我喜欢以前摆放的样子
I liked how it was before.
不要放弃治疗
You’re going to give yourself a hernia. You know.
好了 不用你们帮忙了 谢谢你们
Okay,you guys are done. Thanks for your help.
拿上你们的画去厨房♥
Take your drawing in the kitchen.
可以看电视 不过不能看克里夫兰秀
You can watch TV,but no “Cleveland Show”.
妈妈 求你了
Please,Mom?
好吧
Okay.
天啊 你应该坚定立场的
Jeez. Way to put your foot down.
当父母太累了
I’m too tired to be a good parent.
也许是因为你总是爱摆弄家具
Maybe because you’re always moving furniture around.
-凯茜你好 -好啊
-Hi,Cathy! -Hola.
你绝对不知道 威尔不肯炒了她
You have no idea. Will refused to fire her…
我也不管了 希望她能更好点 但是她变本加厉
…so I let it go,hoping she’d get better. But she got worse.
她想做些蠢事 让我们炒了她
It was like she wanted to be fired. She did such dumb stuff.
好有趣 不是吗
That is so interesting,isn’t it?
所以我解雇了她 她开始哭 我也哭
So I fired her. And she started crying. Then I started crying.
然后我们用拥抱着 我又把她请回来了
Then we were hugging and… I hired her back.
这就是你的作风 因为你是个老好人
Of course you did. See,cause you’re nice.
会吗 他们都认为我富有同情心
Right? Some people would see me as being compassionate
或者心太软什么的
or soft-hearted or whatever.
威尔觉得我还是个孩子
Will thinks I’m a baby.
他想我炒了她当成学习
He wants me to fire her again as a learning experience!
我的天哪
Jesus Christ!
我们的关系就这样
That’s our relationship.
-拜托 你们又不是一直这样 -管它呢
-Come on,this is not your whole relationship. -Whatever.
他就是个没人爱的孩子 永不满足
He’s a middle child who never got enough fried chicken at dinner table
还希望事事公平
and needs everything to be fair.
莎拉女士 这个应该放哪 在厕所发现的
Miss Sarah? Where should I put this? It was in the bathroom.
放外面的兵乓球桌上
Outside,with the ping pong table.
好的 没问题
Okay. No problem.
天啊
Jesus.
哇
Wow.
我还没见过智齿呢
I’ve never actually seen wisdom teeth.
你有牙体缺失啊
You do have a lot of fillings.
你觉得严重吗
Do you think they are the mercury kind,though?
一般
The normal kind.
还有几个齿冠
And a couple of crowns.
嗯 好吧 该你了
Yeah. Okay,your turn.
我 还是算了吧
Well,I’d rather you didn’t.
我就要
Well,I’d rather I did.
等一下 我先拿下眼睛
Excuse me,I’m going to get my glasses.
-张嘴 -不要
-Come on. -No.
-张嘴啊 -不要
-Open your mouth! -No.
-张嘴 -你想办法啊
-Open your mouth. -Make me.
想办法啊
Make me.
-张嘴 -好
-Open your mouth. -Okay.
天哪 你少了一颗牙齿
Oh,my God! You’re missing a tooth?
-真的 -对啊
-You are! -Yes,I am.
让我看看
Let me see.
你能不能告诉我 这是怎么… 没多大问题
You can’t tell… it’s way back there. It doesn’t matter.
需要做个可怕的植骨手术
I need some kind of hideous bone graft.
费用太高了 没做
It costs a lot of money and I’m putting it off.
我奶奶迪迪做过
My grandma Dee Dee had that.
你奶奶迪迪 谢谢
Your grandma Dee Dee. Thank you for that. Thanks.
抱歉
Oh,I’m so sorry!
没关系 她是艾伦的闺蜜克洛伊
It’s okay. This is Ellen’s best friend,Chloe.
这是我朋友艾伯特
This is my friend,Albert.
你好
Hi.
艾伦没有回我短♥信♥ 我以为她还在睡觉呢
Ellen didn’t answer my texts. So I thought maybe she was sleeping.
她在她爸爸那 亲爱的 有什么事吗
She’s at her dad’s,honey. Is everything okay?
我们约好出去吃早饭的
I thought we were go out getting breakfast.
你饿了没
You hungry?
我想想 1975年的第四频道有什么节目
Let’s see. From 1975,Channel 4.
什么时间
Well,what time?
哦 别闹了
Oh,come on.
星期六早上
Saturday morning.
《啄木鸟伍迪》 《粉红豹》
“Woody Woodpecker”,”Pink Panther”,
《麦克达夫》 《会说话的狗》
“McDuff”,”the Talking Dog”…
虽然我不喜欢 不过还是看了
…which I didn’t like but watched anyway,
《怪物小分队》 《失落的大♥陆♥》 然后是
“Monster Squad”,”Land of the Lost”,then…
《大小约翰》很像电影《巨大》
“Big John,Little John”,which was like the movie “Big”,
不过更怪异些
but much weirder.
太不可思议了
Ok,That’s incredible.
我以为我看的电视够多了
I thought I watched a lot of TV!
我以前会看电视节目表
I looked forward to that lineup.
什么 你是没人照看的小孩吗
What,were you neglected as a kid?
我就像放养的小牛一样
I was kind of raised like a veal.
关进黑屋
I was put in a dark room…
有吃的 叫我别乱走
…fed and told not to move.
神清气爽啊
Very relaxing.
她说 我想要其他的尺码
…and she’s like,”I might want to get another size”,
那是扯淡啊 明明就是正确的尺码
but that’s bullshit,it is the right size.
她身材娇小 可是上围很大 所以给了她中码
She’s petite,but very heavy on top,so I got a medium!
后来又悲剧了 我在诺德斯特龙折扣店买♥♥的
But here’s the thing,I got it at Nordstrom Rack,
却放进了尼曼的盒子里
but I put it in a Neiman Marcus box…
哦 嗯 很好
Oh,yeah,that’s good.
最好别开门
Don’t open the door.
就假装你不知道我来了
Just pretend you don’t know I’m here…
虽然你听到了我关车门的声音
…even though you heard me lock my car.
哇
Wow!
太棒了
Amazing.
你们拿着干吗的
So what do you do with all this?
-你真的想听吗 -对啊 怎么了
-Do you really want to hear this? -Yeah. I do. What?
我确保它们转化成电子版
I make sure things are transferred to digital properly.
确保它们正常播放 我还写它们的简介
I make sure they’re logged in properly. I write blurbs…
当有五十岁以下的人想过来
…so if anyone under 50 wants to put down their phone and come in…
找原版的话
…and watch something original and brilliant,
他们就可以找到他们想要的东西
they can find it what they are looking for.
比如说 例如
Like what,for instance?
《席德·西泽秀》《杰克·本尼秀》
“The Sid Caesar show”. “The Jack Benny show”.
《狄恩·马汀秀》
“The Dean Martin show”.
-好棒啊 -对啊
-So cool. -Yeah,it is.
我乐在其中
I kind of love it.
无聊的时候
On slow days…
我就会坐在办公室
…I can sit downstairs on my office