-她不需要啊 -不 我不需要
-She shouldn’t have to! -No,I shouldn’t have to!
再见 谢谢 爱你们
Bye,guys. Thank you. Love you.
-宝贝 再见 -再见 妈妈
-Bye,honey! -Bye,Mom
伊娃 再见 谢谢你载我一程
Bye,Eva! Thanks for the ride.
克洛伊 不用谢
You’re welcome,Chloe.
哦 麦迪·普赖斯
Oh,Maddy Price!
别乱扔垃圾 亲爱的
You littered,honey.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说把垃圾捡起来 这是美国
I said,pick up your trash. You’re not British.
多管闲事
What a bitch.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
-进来吧 -谢谢
-Come on in. -Thank you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Nice to see you. -Nice to see you too.
你可以把按♥摩♥椅放这
You can just put your table down right there.
介意把你鞋子脱了吗
Would you mind taking your shoes off?
哦 不 不会啊
Oh no. Not at all.
谢谢 还有袜子也要脱掉
Thank you. And your socks,too.
-真的吗 -很好
-Oh,sure? -Great.
看来要脱
Absolutely.
-你喝冰茶吗 -哦 好的
-Do you want some iced tea? -Oh,yeah
-可以 谢谢 -不客气
-That sounds good. Thank you. -Sure.
你打电♥话♥过来太好了
I’m so happy you called.
因为大多数人只是出于礼貌拿了名片
You know. Most people usually just take my card to be polite.
我可不会乱接名片喔
Well,I’m not polite.
天啊 这也太好了吧
Oh,my,isn’t this nice!
谢谢
Thank you!
别客气 随便看看
Just make yourself at home,look around.
我去换衣服 马上就好
I’m gonna go change. I will be back in minute.
天哪 这也太美了吧 我能住进来吗
Oh god. Everything is so pretty! Can I live here?
茶也很好喝
That tea’s kind of fabulous,too.
我的男朋友太严肃了
I’m dating this guy. He has no sense of humor.
真是大煞风景啊
That can be a dealbreaker.
我不知道该怎么办 他真的很贴心
I don’t know what to do. Because he’s very very sweet.
那很好啊
Sweet can be good.
也许你可以和其他人讲笑话嘛
Maybe you can find someone else to tell you jokes.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
离婚十年了
Divorced. Ten years.
你们还是朋友吗
Are you still friends?
不 也不完全是
No,not really.
我们除了拥有一个女儿之外
We share a daughter,but other than that…
难以置信的是我和他根本没共同话题
…it’s hard to believe that I ever had a laugh with that man…
你知道 小孩也是神不知鬼不觉地怀上了
You know… let alone create a child.
我了解 我们也是没一点共同之处
I know what you mean about your ex. We had zero in common.
我都不知道和他聊的是什么
I don’t know how I ever had a real conversation with him.
很疯狂 对吧
It’s crazy,right?
不介意的话 我会马上再喊你过来的
I’d like to call you pretty soon if it’s all right.
我的右肩还是很痛
My right shoulder is still very tight.
晚上用冰敷 还吗?
You should ice it tonight. Ok?
多喝水
And drink plenty of water.
注意保持水分
It’s important to stay hydrated.
我会注意的 你要点雪维菜吗 我非常喜欢
Of course. Hey,do you want some chervil? I’m drowning in it.
可以
Sure.
把刚摘的给你
I’ll just give you what I’ve cut.
没有东西给你装啊 但…
I don’t have anything to put it in,but…
我拿着就行 谢谢
Oh,that’s ideal. Thank you.
-好吧 -很好
-Alright. -Lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
雪维菜是什么鬼东西 她说她迷上了
What the hell is chervil? She said she was drowning in it.
一种药草
It’s an herb.
-什么东西 -药草
-A what? -An herb.
我们认识多久了?
How long have you known me?
我不懂你在说什么
I can’t understand a damn thing you say.
哦 天哪
Oh,my God.
每件物品都是那么完美 我想要啊
Everything in that house was gorgeous. I wanted everything.
她好瘦啊
She has no cellulite!
怎么可能
How can that be?
我从来没遇到过这样的
I’ve never seen anything like it.
从来没有
Nothing.
威尔跟我说 在派对上你遇到的那个人
Will told me some guy you met at the party
想要你的号♥码
wants your number.
应该是詹森的朋友
Jason’s friend,I think.
太搞笑了 我们互不来电啊
That’s so funny. We both said we weren’t attracted to each other.
纠结啊 他有点肥
I don’t know what to do. He’s kind of fat.
是吗
He is?
他有啤酒肚
He’s got this big belly.
你又不会损失什么
Well,you’ve got nothing to lose.
我是不会 他会啊
No,but he does.
你的灯亮了 你有病人了
Your light Just came on. You got a patient.
赶紧去吧
Better get a move on.
如果你不去会发生什么
What happens if you never go out there?
他们会
Do they like…
抱歉 我是不是很无礼
Sorry. Was that inappropriate?
下次聊
Bye.
不好意思啊 我保证我预订了的
I’m sorry about this. I swear to God I made a dinner reservation.
不 没事啊 我很好
No,it’s okay. It’s fine.
跟我说说你吧 你干什么的
What about you? What do you do?
我在美国文化史图书馆工作
I work at the American Library of Cultural History.
-什么 -有点类似电视图书馆
-The what? -Exactly. It’s kind of a television library.
你经常看电视吗
Do you watch a lot of TV?
不啊 我只负责放映
No,it’s television history.
不过我不知道在放什么
What’s on now,I have no clue.
我上次看《傻瓜镇的主妇》
I tried to watch one of those “Housewives of Idiot Town”
太难看了 我宁愿去跳楼
but I got so depressed,I thought I was going to jump off a building.
我感同身受啊 上次和我女儿一起看
I know what you mean. I tried to watch one with my daughter…
简直不敢相信我看到的是什么
…and I could not believe what I was watching!
脑残片 整过的颧骨和胸
No brains,and the fake cheekbones and fake boobs.
你喜欢隆过的胸吗
Do you like fake boobs?
不 我喜欢天生的
No. I like real boobs.
我的没动过手术
I have real boobs.
那很好啊
That’s working out for us then.
离婚多久了
How long have you been divorced?
四年了
About four years.
自愿的吗
Was it mutual?
不是
Not really. No.
能给我她的号♥码吗
Can I have her number?
当然
Of course.
这样多省事啊
Imagine the time that would save.
我们应该挂个牌在脖子上
We should all put a sign on our necks
写上我们的情况 一目了然
with what’s wrong with us. Get it all out there.
好主意 你会写什么
Good idea. What would your sign say?
不知道 我懒的出奇 我有耳毛
I don’t know. I’m a slob. I have ear hair.
你可以把耳毛脱掉的啊
There are things to get rid of that ear hair.
已经没了
Researched,taken care of.
所以你很懒 对吗
So you’re a slob,huh?
不过不是脏东西囤积起来的那种
Not like a dirty hoarder slob.
那是哪种
What kind?
杂乱无章吧
A normal disorganized one.
你女儿和你住吗
Does your daughter live with you?
三四天吧
Half the time.
有时她会忍♥无可忍♥
It aggravates her sometimes.
因为她和她妈妈都很爱干净
The thing is she and her mother are very,very neat.
事实上 他们最爱逛的商店是
As a matter of fact,their favorite store…
我不知道 我不记得了
…I don’t know,it’s… it’s the store
有各种空盒子和收纳箱的商店
with all the empty boxes and storage.
是不是收纳箱商店
The Container Store?
对 是收纳箱商店
Yes. The Container Store.
它卖♥♥给你一堆废物装你的一堆废物
The store that sells crap you can put your crap
好让你买♥♥更多的垃圾
in so you can buy more crap.
我爱那家商店 我爱垃圾
I love that store! I love crap.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!