大概
Well,I think…
-什么?-何时?
-What? -When?
什么时候 哦
When? Umm…
好吧
Yeah.
-泰斯 拿到手♥机♥没 -嗯
-Tess,You got your phone? -Yeah.
好 那我们走吧
Okay,why don’t we go.
不好意思
I’m so sorry.
你没事吧 我来的不是时候吗
Are you okay? Should I not be here?
是的
Probably not.
-这次闯大祸了 -怎么了
-Oh,I screwed up big time. -What happened?
操蛋啊
Oh,shit!
我妈来了
Oh,that’s my mom.

Hi,Mom.
你没有女儿吧 她是我女儿
I’m sorry,do you have a daughter? ‘Cause this one’s mine.
-什么啊 -你以为你是谁啊 告诉我女儿
-What -Who do you think you are,telling her
需不需要和她男朋友做♥爱♥
she should have sex with her boyfriend?
她需要的是
You know what? What she needs to do is…
你住嘴
No,you shut it!
女同志
Dyke.
还没和你说厨房♥改造的事情
I didn’t tell you about the kitchen remodel.
他们和罗马人谈石灰华
They talked to the guys in Rome about the travertine.
不过他们拿起来的时候断了
Apparently when they were lifting it up,it snapped or something
我就直接走了
so I’m leaving without…
你♥爸♥在吗
Is your dad here?
他去超♥市♥了
He went to the market.
不好意思 这样冒昧的就来了
Sorry to just come over like this,
他没有回我电♥话♥ 所以
but he hasn’t been returning my calls,so…
我会告诉他你来过的
I’ll tell him you came by.
你一个人吃的完吗
What are you gonna do with that?
你要吗
You want one?

Oh,sure.

Hi.
你知道这块面包多少卡路里吗
You know how many calories are in that?
我们谈谈吧
I just want to talk.
真的是个巧合
It really was a coincidence. Okay?
我想告诉你们来着
And I wanted it to stop.
但是她想要按♥摩♥ 我们
But she needed massages and we sort of… Oh,thank you.
我们成为了朋友
We sort of became friends…
我也慌了
…and I didn’t know what to do.
她需要按♥摩♥吗
She needed massages?
你知道该怎么做 你只是不想而已
You knew what to do. You just didn’t do it.
我很痛苦
Well,I was very torn.
你很痛苦
So while you were being torn…
她在离间我们
…she was poisoning our relationship
说我的坏话
and poisoning your perception of me.
为什么这么做
Why would you want that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想说
I mean…
我可能在保护自己 你知道的 因为
Except maybe I was trying to protect myself,you know,because…
你知道的
…you know…
我们都结过婚
…because we’d both been married before,and…
不了解清楚对方的后果是什么我们都清楚
…you know how things can turn out.
那我们呢
What about us? What about…
你有保护我们吗
…protecting us?
我没有
I didn’t protect us.
艾伯特 她说的坏话对我没影响
And it didn’t get poisoned,Albert.
我还是很爱你
I still really wanted us to keep seeing each other.
别为难我
I wouldn’t know how,you know?
我很抱歉
I’m so,so,so sorry.
这听起来
I know this sounds…
很俗
…corny…
不过你确实伤了我的心
…but you broke my heart.
我已经不再年轻了
And I’m too old for that shit.
最糟糕的是
And the worst part…
最糟糕的是你让我
…the worst part of it is that you made me
女儿怎么看我
look like an idiot in front of my daughter.
我才是傻瓜
I’m the idiot!
我才是
I’m the idiot.
我很忙
Look,I got a lot to do.
泰斯学校的一些事情
Tess and everything. School
她什么时候走
When is she leaving?
下星期 她学校开学早
Next week. School starts early for her.
嗯 艾伦也是
Yeah,same for Ellen.
该与兴趣相依为命了
I guess we have to get those hobbies going.
是啊
Guess so.
拜拜
Bye.
他很爱 很爱你
He just really,really liked you.
我也是 很爱他
I just really,really liked him.
你怎么知道你的宿舍在哪
How will you gonna know which one is your room? Honey.
可以看到的 我们上次去的时候
It’s all written down. And remember,Mom,
不是看到了吗
we saw everything on our visit.
我忘了
I don’t remember anything.
-我没有啦 -好
-I do. -Ok.
她可以的
She’s going to be great.
你可以的
You’re going to be great.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我也爱你
I love you,too.
我们的好女儿啊
Well,we made a fine person.
嘿 伊娃
Hey,Eva!
能帮我下吗
Do you think you can help me?
当然 天哪
Of course! Oh,my God.
我太傻了 对不起
I’m such an idiot! I’m sorry.
抱歉 那是 天哪
Sorry. Is that… Jeez.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
好重啊
This thing’s heavy.
感恩节我们都去我妈家过
We always go to my mother’s house for Thanksgiving…
我兄弟姐妹疯在一起
…and I get in a fight with my sister and brother.
我妹是第二胎 她问题多着呢
My sister’s a middle child,so she has issues.
你会怎么过
Anyway,what are you doing?
你假期怎么过的
Huh? What are you doing for the holiday?
我去朋友家
I’m going to my friend’s house.
人不多 不过
It’s going to be a small group,but…
很好啊
That sounds nice.
哦 对
Oh,yeah.
你好
Hi,honey.
谢谢
Oh,thank you so much.
不用谢
No problem.
太香了吧
It really smells good in here!
是吗?我味觉失灵了
Yeah? I can’t smell it anymore.
绝顶美味啊 闻起来
It’s unbelievably delicious sound… Sounding. Smelling.
兴奋吗
You excited?
天哪 无比兴奋
Oh,my God,beyond!
你觉得她变样了吗
You think she’ll look different?
可能长胡子了
Yeah,maybe she grew a beard or something.
你知道莎拉·劳伦斯学院的
You know how it is at Sarah Lawrence.
不 她没什么变化 我昨天和她视频了
No,she looks the same. I Skyped with her yesterday.
事实上 她应该变胖了
Actually,I think she’s gained weight.
什么时候去接她
What time are you picking her up?
两点
Not till two.
五点开饭 你应该直接从这
We’re eating at five… you should just
-出发去机场 -好的
-come straight here from the airport. -Ok
用高档盘子吧
Oh,let’s use the fancy plates.
你不是不喜欢吗
But you say you don’t like them.
今天是感恩节
I know. But it’s Thanksgiving…
就应该用我不喜欢的盘子
you’re supposed to use the ugly plates.
待会见 拜拜
Okay,I’ll see you. Bye.
-拜拜 伊娃 -拜拜 凯茜
-Bye,Eva! -Bye,Cathy.
你好
Hi.

Oh,wow.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!