你就是
You are.
有一点
You kind of are.
好吧 抱歉 只是我从来没有遇到过
Okay,I’m sorry. I’ve just,never in my entire life…
一个人不会轻声说话的
…have I met anybody who couldn’t whisper at all.
好吧
Whatever.
不 你不要再发牢骚了
No. You are not allowed to complain about her anymore.
凯茜 你在柜子里放什么了
Cathy? Did you put this in the drawer?
-是你放的吗 -不是
-Did you put this in the drawer? -No.
应该是小孩子放的
Maybe one of the kids did.
非常有可能哦
That actually could be this time.
但是我认为是你放的 因为我一直都能在
But I think you put it there,’cause I find
柜子里找到这些奇怪的东西
weird stuff in these drawers all the time.
我尽力了
I clean the best I can.
我只想知道她是怎么想的
I’m just trying to understand the thought process.
你说桌面上不要放东西
You like the counters clean.
可是不是叫你乱放啊
Yeah,but not by shoving weird shit in the wrong drawers.
这垒球应该放在厨房♥吗 你这是帮倒忙
Does the ball belong in the kitchen? How does that help me?
够了 我们
That’s enough. I think we…
莎拉女士
You know what,Mrs. Sarah?
你的东西乱扔
I find your crap everywhere.
我哪里知道该放哪去啊
You think I know where to put it?
房♥间里全是你的东西
You leave stuff all over the house.
小孩子在墙上画画
You let your children write on the walls.
你用完的牙线就直接扔那
You floss your teeth and leave it.
老子不干了
You clean your own house.
你让我恶心 威尔先生 你不错
You people disgust me. But you was nice,Mr. Will.
谢谢 凯茜
Thanks,Cathy!
根本不用闹这么僵的
Really would have been kinder to fire her.
天哪
Oh,my God.
也许这时候说这个不对
Guys,my timing maybe be a little off…
我觉得我会把球放柜子里
…but I think I put the ball on the drawer.
这不好笑
Not funny.
别开玩笑了
Are you serious?
糟糕的一晚上 对吗
That wasn’t a very fun evening,was it?
天哪
God! Yikes!
为什么你抓住我的缺点不放
Why do you care if I don’t know how to whisper?
这是干吗啊
What was that?
这很尴尬啊
I mean,that was embarrassing.
我只是拿你开涮而已 没有恶意
I was just joking around. That was complete… nothing.
一本卡路里的书
A calorie book?
你准备送我一本卡路里的书
You’re going to buy me a calorie book?
抱歉
Okay,well,I’m sorry.
肯定不会送你啦
I’m obviously not gonna buy you a calorie book.
我还以为你真的喜欢我呢
I thought you actually liked me.
我是喜欢你啊
I do like you.
为什么我感觉你今晚我前妻附身一样
Why do I feel like I just spent the evening with my ex-wife?
你干吗 送我回家
Wait,what are you doing,driving me home?
对啊
Mmm-hmm.
哦
Oh.
在我家住吗
Are you going to spend the night?
不 以后吧
No. Not tonight.
好
Okay.
好啊
Hi.
艾伦和朋友出去了
Ellen went out with friends,
我不想回家 可以在你家睡觉吗
but I didn’t really want to go home. Is this okay?
有你在真好
I’m glad you’re here,actually.
在你家我总是很安心
I’m always so much more comfortable at your house.
你可以
You know…
艾伦走了你可以住她房♥间啊
…you would be so welcome to stay in Ellen’s room once she’s gone.
你想回家就可以回去 反正房♥间没人住
You’d have to check with your mom,but the room will be empty.
-真的吗 -对啊
-Really? -Oh,yeah.
太棒了 谢谢
That would be awesome. Thank you so much.
没关系
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
克洛伊 可以把我妈还给我了吗
Excuse me,Chloe,but can I have my mom back?
宝贝 我们刚在看电影 就睡着了
Honey,we were just watching something and we were just passed out.
下一步你是不是准备我走了让她住进来
Next you’ll be asking her to move into my room when I’m gone.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不 不关你事
No,it’s not your fault,sweetie.
我还是回家吧
I better go home.
宝贝
Honey.
克洛伊需要人爱
Chloe is needy.
那我呢
Who’s needy?
你知道我想
You know,I guess I am…
有点独♥立♥的生活
…just trying to feel a little bit more separate.
也在适应中
Sort of prepare.
不过 我却只感到孤单 焦虑
But instead,I just feel lonely and anxious and…
克洛伊又一直出现在家
…Chloe is always here.
对不起
I’m so sorry about that.
艾伦 你才是我的孩子啊
But,Ellen,you know you’re my baby.
对吧 抱我一个 过来坐坐好吗
Right,honey? Give Mommy a hug. Will you come sit with me?
给我看看弗兰和爸爸给了你什么
Can I see what Daddy and Fran got for you?
我还是去织毛毯吧
I’m going to finish my blanket.
还给了你什么
They get you anything else?
很好 也不占空间 非常有用
Oh,those are good. They don’t take up room. You’ll use those.
你看了我的书吗
Hey,did you ever get a chance to look at my book?
-我看了 -真的吗
-Oh,I did! -You did?
你的诗太美了
Yes. Your poems are beautiful!
我看不懂 不过我很喜欢
I mean,not that I understand them,but I like them.
谢谢 你可以看懂的
Thank you. And I’m sure you understand them.
妈妈
Mom!
我们在外面
We’re out here!
爸爸在车上 我忘拿手♥机♥了
Dad’s in the car. I forgot my phone.
你们还没见面呢
Good,because I finally get to introduce you guys.
这是伊娃
This is Eva.
泰斯
Tess!
你好
Hi?
你们认识吗
You guys know each other?
对啊
Uh,yeah,we know each other.
这是泰斯
This is Tess.
妈 她和爸爸在一起
Mom,she’s dating Dad.
-什么 -你不知道吗
-What? -You didn’t know that?
你和艾伯特在一起
You date Albert?
我糊涂了 等会
I’m not sure what’s going on right now. Wait a minute.
玛丽安妮
Hello! Marianne!
打扰了 泰斯 我们得出发了
Sorry to interrupt,but,Tess,we really have to get going.
你好
Hi!
好啊
Hi.
我没明白 你在这干吗
I don’t understand. What are you doing here?
她给我按♥摩♥啊 我们是朋友
She massages me. We’re friends.
我以为
I thought.
你是玛丽安妮的朋友
You’re friends with Marianne.
我在派对上见到你
I met you…
你给我了名片
…at a party and you gave me your card…
错了 是我给了你名片
No,no. I gave you my card.
对 我们都参加了那个派对
Yes. I think you were at that same party.
我记起来了
Yeah,I remember the party.
我们两个你都见过
And you met us both.
所以你现在给她按♥摩♥ 是吗
So what now you’re her masseuse?
对
Yeah!
多久了
For how long?
那天派对后就开始了
Ever since we all met.
我并不知道
Well,I didn’t know…
你和她是谁
…who she was,or who you… are,were.
所以
So…
后来你知道了 对吧
…you put it together at some point,right?
没有
No.
确定
No?
对不起 后来我是知道了
I’m sorry,at some point,I,um…
什么时候知道的
When?