I’ve seen sex offenders that couldn’t be touched…
我看过有人犯了强奸罪却被判无罪
because the victim was a call girl.
因为受害者是妓女
Credibility…
信誉
It’s the only currency that means anything on this kind of playing field.
碰到这种情况只能用这手段
Dean’s got the tape, and he’s gonna come out with it;
要是狄恩敢公开录影带
and when he does, I want his credibility.
我就毁了他的名誉
I want people to know he’s lying before they hear what he says.
让大家认为他在说谎
We could take his wife and kid. He’d give it up for them.
干脆拿他妻儿威胁他
FBI就会插手 We’d have the police and the FBI all over this in 24 hours.
这样警方和
Put taps on his 20 most frequently called numbers,
监视他的一举一动
and let’s get into his life.
了解掌握他的生活
The union situation has… has mob written all over it.
那起劳资纠纷肯定跟黑道有关
And he’s definitely vulnerable on Rachel Banks.
他跟蕾切尔的关系也很暧昧
I want to know about his wife, I want to know about his parents…
调查他的妻子 调查他的父母
I want to know about his gambling problems, his urine samples, his porno rentals.
赌债 尿液样本 租过的A片
I want to use every means possible to get what we need…
我要不择手段达到目的
because this little son of a bitch is not going to be the final chapter of my life.
我不会让这浑蛋毁了我一生
Tell me something. Uh oh.
告诉我 不妙
How did you find out Pintero was associated with union officials?
你怎么查到潘提洛和工会挂勾
I’m just that good.
我很高竿
I hired an investigator.
我请了一名侦探
Shut up the dog!
让小狗闭嘴
My mom used to have one of these. Come on.
我老妈也有一只
The dog bit me!
它咬我
Oh, who was the investigator?
那个侦探是谁
Wh… I… What do you mean? His name?
你要知道他名字?
Come on, Bobby. You know what I’m asking.
别跟我装傻
Is it the guy who Rachel knows?
是不是蕾切尔认识的那个?
Ca… Why do we… Why do we have to go through this every time?
你每次都要为这件事吵吗
Bobby, I’m just asking, okay?
我只是问问
Carla, Rachel Banks is not an issue any more.
蕾切尔·班克丝已不再是问题
You are the only woman in the world for me.
我生命中的女人只有…
You and Janet Jackson.
你和珍妮·杰克逊
I I have to be honest. If lf Janet Jackson called me…
要是珍妮·杰克逊看上我
I w… I… I might have to change my last name to Jackson.
我就有机会当迈克尔的妹夫
Yeah, right.
真不错
I’d have to break that woman’s legs too.
我会打断她的腿
Lower, lower, like kids would do it, damn it.
装成青少年涂鸦
You sound like a fuckin’ old lady. Shut up.
闭嘴 别唠叨
Ooh, sensitive.
火气真大
All right. Jones has some issues we need to resolve.
琼斯心理有毛病
Oh. Hey, Control, they are home.
注意 他们回来了
Move, guys.
快离开
Oh, nice blender.
好棒的果汁机
Oh, my God.
我的老天
Oh, Porsche.
小宝
Oh, damn.
该死
The dog is green.
狗被漆成绿色了
Jones painted the… the dog.
琼斯帮小狗漆颜色
This is Robert Dean, 2811 Sutton. I’d like to report a break in.
我是罗伯特·迪恩 有人闯进我家
I don’t know. Um, it’s been vandalized. From the looks of it, i it’s kids…
到处是涂鸦 像是小太保干的
but I need a squad car here immediately.
请快派一队警员过来
Here we go.
来了
We’ll be checking out the rest of the house, sir, ma’am.
我们会到处查看
At least they left me one.
至少给我留了一套西装
How do you know it wasn’t Pintero?
你怎么知道不是潘提洛
I don’t.
我不知道
It was just kind of frivolous.
只是没重大损失
I guess I’m just hopin’ it was kids.
我希望是小孩子乱搞
John.
约翰
What have we here?
有一样的吗
I think we have a winner.
一模一样
Phone for phone.
偷天换日
Take any of your clothes? No.
他们偷走了你的衣服? 没有
They threw all my shoes and suits in the tub…
他们把鞋子和西装丢进浴缸
and spray painted my damn dog.
然后把我的狗漆成绿色
Black. Black.
黑色 黑色的
Perfect.
十全十美
How does that look?
怎么样
Paging Mr Dean.
谢谢你
We have you bugged, Mr Dean.
迪恩先生 你将无所遁形
They thrashed my computers, my big screen TV…
他们砸烂我的电脑和大电视
They took my blender.
还偷走我的果汁机
What about jewellery?
珠宝呢
Nope.
没被偷走
What about silverware?
银具呢
Nope. Just my blender.
没有 只偷走果汁机
Blender, huh?
果汁机?
Loved that blender.
我最爱那台果汁机
You know, I did stuff when I was a kid.
我小时候也做过坏事
I mean, not breaking and entering, but, you know, stuff.
不是闯空门 是别的事
Yeah, we all did stuff.
我们都有秘密
I just wish they hadn’t stolen my damn blender.
我只是希望他们没偷走果汁机
You seem a little attached to this blender, Robert.
你好像很喜欢果汁机
Yeah, well, some people meditate, some people get massages.
有些人偏好打坐 有的喜欢按摩
I blend.
我喜欢打果汁
You’re really weird, you know that?
你真是怪人
Yeah, then on top of it, the only suit they leave me is three years old.
他们只留下三年前的旧西装
Hasn’t gotten any better with age.
早就不流行了
Blow over? I’m not… I’m not gonna sit around and wait for this to blow over!
避风头? 我才不避风头
Jerry, I… I’m, I’m suing their right wing asses right into Chapter 11!
我要把这家报社告到破产
This is flagrant They never even called to see what my side of the story was!
这是毁谤 他们都没访问我
They have no Sullivan protection with this!
我大可以上法院告他们
Mr Dean? Yes.
迪恩先生 什么事
Rachel Banks is on line one…
蕾切尔·班克丝在一号线
and, uh, Silverberg and Blake would like to see you in the conference room.
事务所老板请你到会议室
All right. Uh, Jerry, uh, I got to take this call. All right.
我得接个电话 先这样
Hey, what’s up?
怎么了
My firm called me this morning telling me not to come in.
公司通知我不必再上班
What? Why not?
为什么
I don’t know.
不知道
Reporters are calling, asking me about my relationship with you…
记者打来问我跟你的关系
and how long I’ve worked for the mob.
还有我替黑道做事多久
The mob, Bobby.
我被扯上黑道
Jesus.
天啊
Do you know how hard I worked to get this job?
我工作很卖力
Yeah, I know. I know.
我知道
Mr Dean, Silverberg and Blake are still waiting to see you in the conference room.
迪恩先生 老板还在会议室等你
I heard you the first time. Thank you.
我刚才听到了
Look. You got your own problems.
你自己也有麻烦
Uh, no, Rachel. It’s fine.
不 没关系
I just got off the phone with a source that I trust.
我有可靠的线索
A grand jury is being convened to look into your labour practise…
大陪审团要对你进行调查
as far back as the electrical workers’ strike.
从电机师罢工案开始
And why is that?
为什么
They claim you helped create a shell company for Sam Villotti in Zurich…
你替黑道老大成立空壳公司
and that through your continuing relationship,
还利用你们的关系
the Peitso family has been able to exert influence…
替皮氏黑道家族找假证人
and provide false witness to discredit our case.
影响陪审团的判决
Oh, well, that’s true.
这是真的
You’re admitting it?
你承认了
Sure.
当然
Everything except setting up a company in Zurich…
除了我没成立空壳公司
or even knowing anyone named Sam Villotti…
也不认识黑道老大
or having any relationship whatsoever to the Peitso family!
或是跟黑道家族有任何关系
This is ridiculous! Robert…
太荒谬了 罗伯特
Uh, Mark, I’m tell you.
马克 我告诉你
This is Pintero. He’s coming back after me.
潘提洛在向我报复
You give me one week… one week and four guys from litigation…
给我一个礼拜和四名助手
and I guarantee you, we have this guy begging us…
我会让他跪地求饶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!