Fiedler,
斐德
we need a complete FinCEN, EPIC…
我要罗伯特·克雷顿·迪恩的
and a DRD work up on a Robert Clayton Dean.
人事和财务资料
His social’s 986 26 0901.
社会安全号码是986 26 0901
Pull up keyhole data files, okay?
调出卫星档案
Let’s go Let’s get this show on the road
我们上路吧
Eric, just call me in the morning when you want me to come pick you up.
早上想回来就叫我去接你
You know, if you decide you want to stay at Dylan’s till the end of the weekend…
要是你想待整个周末
or the end of the century, your mom and I have discussed it.
或是待到世纪末也可以商量
It’ll be difficult initially, but we think we can live with it.
刚开始会难过 久了就会习惯
Dad’s kidding. He’s gonna miss you, just like me.
你爸在开玩笑 他会跟我一样想你
Honey,
甜心
hurry back. You know what that means.
早点回来 你懂吧
Mm hmm. That you’re gonna be asleep when I get back.
等我回来你早就呼呼大睡
That only happened one time, sweetie.
就发生过那么一次
We’re running a comprehensive database search.
我们在全面搜寻资料
Brian did a preliminary analysis and comparison…
布莱恩进行初步分析比对
and he came up with some pretty interesting stuff.
发现一些有趣的事
Thanks, Brian.
谢了 布莱恩
Thank you.
谢谢
Prioritize his phone bill.
调出他的电话帐单
Who’s he been calling?
他都打给谁?
Oh, man. Check this one. Who?
你看看 这是谁 谁
Rachel F For You Know What Banks.
性感美女蕾切尔班克
God, would I love to have her ruin my life.
我真想跟她上床
Do a cross.
比对他们的资料
They were at Georgetown together, sophomore year.
他们是乔治城大学同学
They have the same address, same phone number.
大二的住址和电话号码相同
They remain close. Many calls, regardless of marriage.
他婚后跟她还有密切往来
Oh, here we go. What?
有苗头了 什么
Dean, over the past 18 months…
这一年半来
has four, five, seven cash withdrawals of 4,000, 5,000…
狄恩从银行提过 四 五… 七次巨款
and up, and up…
金额越来越高
and each time, the delectable Miss Banks…
一到两天之内
makes large cash deposits of her own within a day or two.
班小姐就存入一笔现金
Blackmail?
她在勒索他
Well, her deposits aren’t the same, but let me figure this out.
她存的金额不同 我算算看
Ah, yes, they’re exactly… exactly 15 percent of the amount Dean withdrew.
刚好是狄恩提款的一成五
Brian, can we get some more?
布莱恩 咖啡
I mean, you know, we got the blimp cam, we got the police officer cam…
有高空摄影机 警用摄影机
we’ve got, uh, two ATM cameras,
两架自动提款机监看机
but this is the one showing promise.
这一个最有用
This is the security camera at the underwear store. Freeze there.
内衣店的监看机 停格
Rotate us 75 degrees around the vertical, please.
做75度的原地旋转
Freeze there.
停格
Times ten.
放大十倍
Focus on the drop.
他丢了什么进去
Enhance, then forward frame by frame.
放大 一格一格前进
All right. Now, just before the view’s blocked,
好 就在我们的视线被遮住之前
there’s a shape change in Dean’s bag.
狄恩的袋子的形状有改变
See the shadow variance? See? The shadow’s wrong.
看到阴影变化了吗 瞧 阴影不对
Zavitz changed the configuration of Dean’s packages.
丹尼尔·泽瓦茨改变狄恩的袋子形状
Is it a tape?
是录影带吗
It’s hard to say for sure. These things are…
很难说
Can the computer take us around to the other side?
能不能转到另一边
It can hypothesize. Chris? Yeah?
电脑只能作假设 嗯?
Can you rotate us 75 degrees around the vertical, please?
请你做75度的旋转
What do you think it is?
你觉得是什么
It looks a lot bigger than a tape.
看起来比录影带大
Zavitz had digital compression equipment in his apartment.
丹尼尔·泽瓦茨家里有数位压缩器材
He could’ve downloaded it to anything.
他可以下载到任何东西上
Or maybe the bag twisted in Dean’s hand.
也许狄恩只是用手捏紧袋子
Or something moved in front of the light and altered the shadow.
或是别的东西改变阴影
Maybe it’s nothing.
也许根本不重要
Maybe it’s everything.
也许很重要
Let’s get it and find out.
一定要拿到手
Beat it. I got work to do.
离开 我在忙
Go.
快走
Porsche!
小宝
Go away!
走开
Damn it, Porsche!
可恶的小狗
Hello, Mr Dean?
迪恩先生吗
Uh, yes. Can I help you?
我是 有什么事
This is Detective Benning. I’m Pratt. We’re with D.C. Metro.
我们是华盛顿警探 比翰跟普洛
Uh, sorry to bother you at home, sir.
抱歉登门打搅
We were just hoping to ask you a few questions about Daniel Zavitz.
我们想问丹尼尔·泽瓦茨的事
Wh… I’m s… Can I see your badges, please?
请出示你们的警徽
Certainly, sir. Sure.
没问题 当然
All right. Come on. Back up, Porsche.
请进 小宝 别乱叫
All right. Nice and smooth. Come on, boys.
装得有礼貌
I didn’t really see the accident. I don’t know whose fault it was.
我没看到车祸 不知道谁错
Oh, we’re not here to talk about the accident, Mr Dean.
这跟车祸无关
I’m sorry, I thought you said you were here…
不过你们说…
We should apologize for the confusion, sir.
抱歉让你误解了
It’s just that we’re handling a different aspect of the inquiry.
这是我们正在处理的另外一件事
Um, it turns out Mr Zavitz was involved in an extortion scheme.
泽瓦茨先生涉及一起恐吓案
What kind of watch is that?
手表什么牌子
It’s an Omega.
欧米茄
So you’re not constrained by attorney client privilege?
他不是你的委托人吧
Shh shh. Yeah, that’s correct.
不是
You see, Mr Dean we have reason to believe that…
是这样 我们相信
Mr Zavitz may have passed sensitive materials to you.
泽瓦茨先生把敏感的资料交给了你
What kind of materials?
什么资料
Well, sensitive, so we’re hoping that you could tell us that.
敏感资料 希望你能告诉我们
Uh, no, he he didn’t pass me anything.
他没给我什么
These voice stress points indicate a really high degree of anxiety.
声音显示高度焦虑感
Anxiety about what?
为什么焦虑
That’s the nature of physics.
这是物理定律
If he’d have given me something, I would’ve known.
他给我东西我一定会知道
Oh, he’s lying!
他在说谎
What about your packages, sir?
你的购物袋呢
Could something have slipped in amongst the purchases without your knowledge?
也许他放什么进去你不知道
Excuse me. Daniel Zavitz did not give me anything.
他没有给我任何东西
That’s a Parker pen.
派克牌钢笔
It’s a Mont Blanc.
是万宝龙
He didn’t secrete it into any of my bodily orifices.
也没跟我发生身体的接触
Whatever it is, I don’t have it.
不管是什么 我没有你们要的
Could we look at them?
我们能看看吗
I don’t think so. Not without a warrant.
没有搜索票就不行
Oh, Christ.
老天
This guy’s good.
他很高竿
How did you happen to be at Ruby’s today?
你去那家店做什么
I was shopping for some lingerie. That’s still legal, isn’t it?
我去买内衣 这犯法吗
You buying that for your wife?
买给你太太吗
No, I was, uh, picking something up for myself.
不是 买给我自己
I do a little cross dressing on the weekends.
周末我最爱扮成女生
You know, you’d be surprised…
惊着你了吧
how a nice pair of edible panties can make a guy feel sexy.
穿那种糖果内衣感觉好性感
We thought it might be for Rachel Banks.
不是送给蕾切尔·班克丝吗
Good night, gentlemen.
两位晚安
Good night, sir.
晚安
Good night, Mr Dean.
晚安 迪恩先生
What are they talking about, Porsche? There’s nothing here.
他们在说什么 什么也没有
Honey, I’m home.
老公 我回来了
Uh, yeah, uh, just a second, sweetie.
等一下 亲爱的
Well, either he’s getting ready to do something with it, or he doesn’t know he has it.
他不是准备公开 就是不知情
Or he doesn’t have it.
或是真的没有
You know what I’ve seen?
你们知道吗
I’ve seen killers walk free…
我看过凶手被无罪开释
because the eyewitness was an alcoholic.
就因为证人是酒鬼