Air One, be advised, suspect heading towards front entrance.
目标往出口前进
Detail front of building on Columbia. Copy that.
位置在哥伦比亚街上 收到
I got him! I got him!
看到了 我看到他了
All units, target entering the barber shop.
注意 目标进入理发店
Hah Bullshit!
锁住了 可恶
We lost him. we lost him!
追丢了 我们追丢了
Units in pursuit, target seen exiting rear of barber shop in alley. Follow.
目标进入小巷 追上去
Okay, I’m blank. I can’t see anything. Air One, we’ve lost the visual.
没有影像 失去目标踪影 我们失去目标
I’m blank. What do you got?
我也一样
Who’s got him?
谁看到他
Zavitz! Dan Zavitz!
丹尼尔·泽瓦茨
Hey, uh… It’s me, Bobby Dean. We were at Georgetown together.
是我 我是你大学同学鲍比·迪安
You okay?
你没事吧
Help me.
帮帮我
Are you hurt? What do you think of this one, sir?
你受伤了? 你觉得这件怎样
Yeah, this is Becky. Becky, say hi.
这是贝琪 打个招呼
I’m s… Can I have one second, please?
抱歉 请你等一下
Oh, he’s right on top of Pratt. He’s running from Pratt on Connecticut.
他在普洛附近
Pratt, he’s on your 6:00. Turn around.
普洛 他在你后面6点钟方向
Got him!
看到他了
Move, move, move. Get out of the way!
让路 让路 快让开
Hey, hey! Come back, man! Come back!
站住 不要跑 还我自行车
Hey, I got him!
我抓到他了
Target northbound… northbound on Connecticut.
目标在北向康乃狄格大道
Okay, got him.
看到了
Go, go, go, go!
快追… 快追!
Switching targets. Switching. Now heading southbound towards DuPont circle.
目标现在往南向前进
Stop!
停下来
Target down on Connecticut Avenue. Air One, confirm.
目标倒地 请确认
Target is down.
目标倒地
Target is down permanently.
目标… 倒地不起
What happened?
怎么回事
A guy on a bike got creamed.
一个单车骑士被撞死
Oh, Jesus.
我的天
I’m beatin’ you.
我打败你了
Yeah, right.
才怪
Oh, you are.
我完了
I’m beatin’ you. No, I’m beatin’ you.
我打败你了 不 是我打败你了
I just caught up. Hello.
我刚追上 我回来了
Oh, yeah? Hi, Mr Dean.
才没有 狄爸爸好
Am I in the wrong house?
我走错房子了吗
I’m looking for an eight year old boy, about yea high.
我在找一个八岁小男孩
Kinda good looking. Allegedly my son.
他是我儿子
No.
没有
Hmm. Maybe he’s behind the TV.
也许他在电视后面
Eric? Mr Dean! Dad!
艾瑞克 狄爸爸 爸爸
Eric? Mr Dean, get out Get out of the way!
艾瑞克 迪爸爸 走开 别挡我们
What? What? Oh, I’m sorry.
怎么 怎么了? 对不起
Are those my Christmas presents?
这是我的圣诞礼物吗
Yep, some of ’em.
有些是
Can I open ’em?
我能拆开吗
Yeah, sure. Here you go.
当然 拿去
Seriously?
真的吗
In your dreams, buddy. Beat it.
想得美 走吧
Dad.

Are you staying for dinner tonight, Dylan?
迪伦 留下来吃饭吗
If it’s okay with you.
只要你同意
Got any money?
你有带钱吗
Money? He’s kidding.
钱? 他在开玩笑
I’m going to sleep over at Dylan’s, okay?
我要到狄伦家过夜 好吗
Did you ask your mother?
问过你妈了吗
I was going to, but she’s too busy yelling at the TV.
我正要去问 但她正忙着对电视大吼
Oh, well, there goes the Fourth Amendment…
这下就没有隐私权了
what’s left of it.
本来就不多
Hey, Maria. Hello, Mr Bobby.
玛莉亚 你好 老爷
Don’t you honestly doubt that the average citizen…
你竟敢质疑公民平等
Hey, you’re about a bark and a half from being homeless.
你再叫就变成流浪狗
Baby, listen to this fascist gas bag.
你听听这些独裁走狗
and freedom have always existed in a in a very precarious balance,
自由一向都很脆弱
and when buildings start blowing up,
当你受到炸弹威胁
people’s priorities tend to change.
想法就会变
He’s got a point there, sweetie.
他说得有道理
Bobby!
鲍比
I mean, who is this idiot?
这个蠢蛋是谁
He is talking about ending personal privacy.
他想侵犯个人隐私权
Do you want your phone tapped?
你想被窃听吗
I’m not plannin’ on blowing up the country.
我没打算放炸弹
Well, how do we know until we’ve heard all your dirty little secrets?
不先窃听又怎么会知道
You’re just gonna have to trust me.
那你只好相信我
Oh, I know. We’ll just tap the criminals.
我知道 我们只要监视罪犯
We won’t suspend the civil rights of the good people.
不会侵犯好人的隐私权
Right.
没错
Then who decides which is which?
但谁来区分好人和坏人
I think you should.
我想应该让你来
You know, Bobby, I think you should take this more seriously.
你最好认真点
Honey, I think you’re taking it seriously enough for both of us…
你已经够认真了
and half the people on the block.
街坊邻居都能高枕无忧
Tens of millions of foreign nationals living within our borders…
美国境内有数千万名外国人
and many of these people consider the United States their enemy.
有些把美国当成敌人
And they see acts of terrorism as…
也认为恐怖行动…
You remember Daniel Zavitz?
你记得丹尼尔·泽瓦茨吗
We were at Georgetown together?
我们是乔治城大学同学
Vaguely.
不太记得
I saw him today.
今天看到他了
How’s he doing?
他好吗
He’s dead.
他死了
What?!
什么?!
He got hit by a fire engine pretty much in front of my eyes.
他就在我眼前被车撞死
Oh, my God!
我的天
I ran into him in a store, and he was upset about something.
我在店里碰到他 他很着急
About what?
着急什么
I don’t know. Before we had a chance to talk about it,
我不知道 来不及问他
he ran out of the store…
他突然冲出去
and next time I saw him, he was dead.
再看到他 已经被撞死了
Baby! Come here.
宝贝 过来
Ohh, I love you so much!
我好爱你
I love you, too, sweetie.
我也好爱你 亲爱的
Oh, that’s not even to mention the gangster that threatened to kill me today.
更别说黑手党威胁要杀我
Hah Very funny! Oh, you think? Hilarious.
很好笑 是吗 你真以为好笑?
Hmm. What’d you get me? A bowling ball.
你买什么送我 保龄球
No more of that MSNBC terrorist talk. You’re scaring the kids.
别再骂电视 会吓坏孩子
We’ll be back with your phone calls…
山姆·阿尔伯特议员谈话结束后
for Congressman Sam Albert right after this.
我们会继续接听观众的电话将回答叩应
Tell me. Zavitz is dead. So is Lenny, the guy from the paper.
快说 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨和连尼都死了
What about the tape?
录影带呢
We found the original in Zavitz’s apartment.
原件在泽瓦茨家
The original? There was a copy.
原件? 有一份拷贝
There was a copy? I think so, sir.
拷贝? 我想是的 长官
Any more good news?
有好消息吗
They never made it to the newspaper, but there was a private sector contact.
他没到报社 但曾跟别人接触
Who was that? Several indiscriminants and one primary.
是谁 有一名主要的对象
Who? Robert Dean. He’s a D.C. Labour lawyer.
谁 一名华盛顿律师 罗伯特·迪恩
Lives in Georgetown with his wife,
和妻子生活在乔治城
Carla Dean. She’s also an attorney.
他妻子卡拉也是律师
She’s with the ACLU, as it happens.
她是美国人权协会会员
Well, I suppose he could’ve given it directly to Bob Woodward.
他干脆拿给揭发水门案的记者
Maybe we dodged a bullet.
也许情况没那么糟
Find out what Dean knows.
查出狄恩知道什么
Make contact. Yes, sir.
和他接触 是 长官
I hate doing this at Christmas.
这会破坏圣诞节气氛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!