你要多少钱
million dollars.
180万 1.8
What?
什么
And my file cleared. I want my life back.
注销我的污点 恢复我的生活
My 1980 salary with cost of living increases for the past 18 years.
从80年起18年来的薪水
Plus interest. Oh, shit.
加上利息 可恶
Plus the retirement package for executive level E 16.
加上退休金是185万
Comes to 1.85. I rounded it down.
我减成整数
And for this, I get the tape and, uh, Mr Dean.
我能得到录影带和迪恩先生?
Actually, it’s Dean that has the tape.
带子在他手上
Aw, shit.
该死
So what does he want?
他要什么
He wants to know why you killed the girl.
你为什么杀死那女孩
What girl you talking about?
什么女孩
I tried to explain it to him, but I couldn’t figure it out myself.
我自己也想不通
You’re getting self righteous on me?
别自命清高
Because I’ve seen your file.
我看过你的档案
Not exactly a beacon of light.
你并不算是圣人
Yeah, I agree.
没错
It’s just that… You kill Hamersly, okay.
只是… 你杀死飞利浦议员自有原因
I wouldn’t have, but I understand the argument.
我不过问 那是政见不同
But why the girl?
为何杀死那女孩
Just to get to some schmuck who barely knows you’re after him?
为了害一个搞不清状况的呆瓜
Schmuck?
呆瓜
We never had to deal with domestic. With us, it was always war.
我们只打外敌 不对付国民
You won the war.
你们打了胜仗
Now we’re fighting the peace. It’s a lot more volatile.
现在是为和平而战
Does he take this long doing everything?
他都这么罗唆吗
Now we’ve got ten million crackpots out there
美国有几百万个疯子
with sniper scopes, saran gas and C 4.
武器是步枪 毒气和炸弹
Ten year olds go on the Net,
十岁小孩都能通过网路
downloading encryption we can barely break, not to mention…
窃取国家机密 更不用说
Aw, shit. instructions on how to make a low yield nuclear device.
糟了 学会如何制造核弹了
Privacy’s been dead for 30 years because we can’t risk it.
政府为了安全必须侵犯隐私权
The only privacy that’s left is the inside of your head,
只有思想才有隐私可言
and maybe that’s enough.
也许那就足够了
Come on. Get him to say something.
逼他认罪
We’ve located subject. Keep him talking.
找到目标 继续说
You think we’re the enemy of democracy, you and I?
你认为我们是民主之敌?
I think we’re democracy’s last hope.
我们是民主的希望
There’s always going to be power. You shouldn’t be there, Robert,
最后都归结到权力上 罗伯特 你应该已经走了
but if you are, get out.
要是你还在 快走
They’re onto us. Get out and follow procedure.
他们找到我们 赶快离开
Get out now, Robert. Get out!
快走吧 快走
You gonna shoot a policeman on the street? You wouldn’t get a block.
你当街射杀警察 绝对逃不了
Get in.
上车
Yeah? Tom?
喂? 汤姆?
Emily, what is it?
什么事
Tom, our Visa card’s been cancelled. I tried to use…
信用卡被取消了
Did you try the American Express?
那就用美国运通卡
Yeah, I tried that, too, and it’s not…
我也试过
Look, I I I can’t deal with this right now.
现在别烦我
I’ll call you back. Tom, listen, I… No, Tom…
待会再说 汤姆 听着 我…
Credit cards not working, huh?
信用卡无效了?
Yeah, that can be a real pain in the ass, can’t it?
真的是挺麻烦的
Come in.
进来
Asshole. Great plan.
笨蛋 你的馊主意
Tell him to give me the tape.
叫他把带子交出来
What guarantees do we have if… None.
我们有什么保证 没有
None?
没有?
Does everybody here know that you killed
大家都知道你杀死
Phil Hamersly and Rachel Banks?
飞利浦议员和蕾切尔·班克丝吗
This guy is going down,
这家伙已经没戏了
and he’s going to take all of you with him.
他会把你们都拖下水
Trust me on this.
相信我
Amah Goddam Oh, you son of a bitch! You…
该死 你这浑蛋
Rachel Banks is not the issue.
蕾切尔·班克丝只是牺牲品
Oh, you bastard Hamersly is the issue. He was killed for a purpose.
你个混蛋 飞利浦议员才该死
Now, where’s the tape?
录影带呢
Where’s the tape?
录影带在哪里
Tom All right. All right.
汤姆!
All right. All right. I’ll I’ll give it to you.
好吧 我给你
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing, you moron?
你在干嘛 蠢蛋
That’s our only leverage!
那是我们唯一的筹码
For Christ’s sake. I’m the moron? Me?
怎么这么蠢 我是蠢蛋? 我?
No, you’re the moron! Where is it?
你才是蠢蛋 录影带在哪
Washington and Fourth. Washington and Fourth.
华盛顿和第四街口
That’s my blender.
我的果汁机
So?
那又怎样
Fourth and Washington.
华盛顿和第四街口
Where is it?
在哪里
The restaurant.
那家餐馆
Fourth Street. Stand by to enter.
第四街169号 准备进去 11169
Wait a second.
等一下
See if you can get the plate on that van.
看到车牌吗
You go in with Pratt and bring it out.
你跟普洛去拿
I don’t think so.
不行
Oh, you don’t think so?
是吗
If I go in there and I bring that tape out…
我把带子拿出来
I’m a dead man.
就死定了
We go together, you and me. And you view the tape, you sign off on it.
我们一起进去 你确定是真的
They let Brill go, and you take the tape home.
放走毕瑞 拿带子走人
Everyone has a Merry Christmas.
大家好好过圣诞
What assurances do I have that you haven’t copied that tape?
我怎么知道你没有拷贝
You think I want copies?
你觉得我想要拷贝?
That tape has been the bane of my existence.
这卷带子就是灾星
I wish the one that we have was at the bottom of the Chesapeake.
我希望赶快结束
I wanna go home.
我只想回家
Give me a piece. Yes, sir.
给我一把枪 给您
All right, you and me.
好吧 你和我
And Pratt and Bingham.
普洛和比翰
Fiedler, get one of those little cameras on Bingham.
斐德 替比翰装针孔摄影机
Guess what. It’s a government vehicle.
猜怎么着? 那是政府用车
Shit
该死
I’m going in cold. If I need you, Hicks will call it.
我要进去 有必要席克会下令
You guys got some food or something in here?
这里有吃的吗
Oh, behind you.
你后面
You’re either incredibly smart or incredibly stupid.
你不是天才 就是个白痴
We’ll see in a minute.
你等着瞧
FBI的人 Watch out for the FBI.
小心
I’ll be back to get my blender.
我会回来拿果汁机
Yeah, I’ll have it gift wrapped.
我会帮你包装好
It’s your show.
该你上场了
Isn’t that the guy that was here last time?
这就是上次来的那个家伙?
That labour lawyer? You’re right.
那个劳工律师 没错
No, no. Thank you.
不用 谢谢
You guys like the food?
好吃吗
Yeah. It’s good food.
很好吃
It’s good food, huh? I made it.
是我做的
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, sure you made it.
是吗 是吗 当然是你”做”的
Come on. Eat your food. I’m eating.
吃吧 在吃
Boss. Black guy’s back with a couple creeps.
老大 黑鬼跟一群人来了
Yeah, sh show him in.
带他进来
Hey, how you doing?
你好吗
FBI? What’s this, the FBI?
他们是
No, sir, Mr Pintero. This is the gentleman you wanted to meet.
不是 他是你找的人
Oh, that’s him?
就是他
Yep, that’s him.
没错
So you made the tape?
带子是你拍的?
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!