Ah, here we go.
来吧
Modified cell phone interfaced with laptop computer.
改装手机和笔记电脑连线
Creates an enormously powerful tool.
功能强大的工具
What is that?
那是什么
This is Congressman Albert’s home address and his cellular ESN.
艾议员的住址和手机频率
Now, we reprogramme our phone…
现在把我们的手机重新编程
with Congressman Albert’s ESN,
调到阿尔伯特议员的手机频率
and you know what we got?
会有什么结果
Hi, sweetie. We just landed. So, how are the kids?
我刚下机 孩子好吗
Melissa has a fever.
玛莉莎在发烧
She okay?
没事吧
She’s fine. When will you have some time to talk?
没事 你几时再打来
Uh, about 30, 40 minutes.
三十到四十分钟后
I’ll be in suite 59, Lincoln Hotel.
我住林肯酒店 59号套房
I’ll call you when you get in. You’re a dangerous man.
到了打给你 你是危险人物
Say something.
说话
Excuse me?
什么
Louder.
大声点
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
That’s good.
很好
Won’t they look in there? That’s the idea.
他们不会查吗 我就是要他们查
Great plan.
真是好点子
I’ve been a law abiding citizen my whole life. One day with you…
我一向奉公守法 跟你在一起
I’m sh shooting… and breaking…
就学会开枪 闯空门
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所
Rest well.
好好休息
Thanks. Bye.
谢了 再见
Good work, guys.
干得好
We got him.
抓到他的把柄
Yeah, go for it, Mr Congressman.
尽管享受吧 议员先生
I think you’re too young to watch this part here.
你太幼齿不能看
Yeah, so is she.
她也太幼齿了
Yeah, hello. Could you send somebody up to my room, please?
派人到我的房间来
Yes, this is Christa, the congressman’s aide.
我是议员助理克莉丝
How the hell am I supposed to know what it is?
我怎么知道
I’m just a congressman, for Christ’s sake.
我只是议员
Security expert tells me…
专家说这是
it’s like a a PX 73 burst transmitter, whatever the hell that is…
PX73型发送器 管它是什么
except it’s it’s much, much more sophisticated.
不过更先进复杂
Of course I’m going to send it down, but that’s… That’s not the…
我会送给你看
Because I want to know who in the hell put it there, Jim.
我要知道是谁放的
Hi there. Hey.
你好
Hola. Si?
什么事
这里的电路有问题吗
Electricity? Yes.
电路? 有
You know, this is very irritating.
你很烦人
Get one channel and stay with it.
想看什么就别乱转
Stop jumping… We’re on TV!
别乱跳 我们上电视了
I told you to stop jumping around. We’re on TV!
我叫你别乱跳 我们上电视了
Okay, these are the ones they wanted us to find.
这是对方要我们找到的
They’re all ours. We made ’em.
国安局的发送器
Thomas, could I see you a second?
汤姆 来一下
Look, there’s $140,000 here. I have no idea where it came from.
这十四万不晓得是哪儿来的
What are you talking about? An extra 140? Yeah.
什么 多出十四万? 对
Look, it’s right here.
在这儿
Two separate $70,000 deposits on the same day.
同一天存进两笔七万元款项
Yes, I see the deposits, thank you.
我看到了 谢谢
What I’m saying is I have no idea where they came from. Tom.
我不知道是哪儿来的 汤姆
I’m sorry.
抱歉
That was Shaffer. He wants to see all department heads at 08:00.
局长来电 他要在8点钟见所有主管
You’re going in on Sunday.
礼拜天要上班?
That’s just great.
太好了
Emily.
爱蜜莉
This is your separate account. I have no idea…
这是你的帐户 与我无关
By the way, who is Christa?
对了 谁是克莉丝?
Eternally yours”?
你的挚爱 ”
I want the entire history of this device, from birth to abortion,
我要知道这项装置的一切
on my desk in two hours.
两小时后放在我桌上
I want the name of the tech who made it.
我要知道是谁制造的
I want to know who authorized its use…
我要知道是谁批准使用它
who checked it out from inventory…
谁从仓库拿出来
and for what purpose.
有什么用途?
Most important,
最重要的是
how on God’s green earth it got into Congressman Albert’s hotel room.
它怎么会装在艾议员的房间?
Listen, people, everyone here knows where this is going.
大家都知道事态严重
Now, if this was a legit op…
如果这是合法行动
If this was a legit op…
如果是合法的
and I can’t possibly see how it could be, then so be it.
虽然不太可能 那就算了
But if this was somebody’s unilateral wet dream…
如果是有人擅自行动
then that somebody is going to prison.
他就会坐大牢
It’s him.
是他
Yes?
喂
Thomas Reynolds?
汤姆逊·雷诺兹吗
Who is this?
你是谁
I have that environmental study you’ve been looking for.
我有你要的自然生态录影带
Can we discuss this in person?
我们能见面吗
Be at the corner of Iowa and Third at 3:00.
三点到爱荷华街口碰面
I’ll be there at 4:00.
我四点整到
We have to get a confession out of this guy, we have to…
我们得逼他认罪
get it on tape, and we have to get it fast, okay?
然后尽快录下来
Oh, you shouldn’t have. This thing must’ve cost 12, 13 bucks easy.
你太客气了 一定花了你十二块
Now, they expect me to be wired, all right?
他们知道我会戴窃听器
So what they’ll do is they’ll sweep me.
所以会搜我身
But once they’re done, I’m gonna give you the signal…
一旦搜完身
and, uh, you turn the mike on.
我就打信号叫你打开麦克风
What’s the signal?
什么信号
Signal is putting, uh, gum in my mouth.
把口香糖放进嘴里
So after the signal, you turn the mike on. T Turn it on now.
看到信号就打开麦克风
Let’s try it.
现在试试看
Okay, off. Off.
关掉
Good. Now, to be safe, they’ll also try…
不错 为了安全起见
to scan all the frequencies to try to track you down.
他们会扫描附近的频率
Now, if these guys are good, and they’re probably very good,
这些人的道行一定很高
in a location like this they’ll have you in five, six minutes.
五 六分钟就能找到你
So let’s say in four minutes time, after you turn that tape on…
你录了四分钟以后
regardless of what’s happening, you get out that door.
无论如何都要离开
Now, you got that? No.
懂吗 不懂
Record. On off.
录音 开关
All right, let the games begin.
游戏开始了
Hey there.
你好
Edward Lyle.
艾德华·莱尔
Policeman.
你扮成警察
Very clever.
很聪明
Why don’t you call your friends over.
叫你的朋友过来
Pratt.
普洛
Step towards the fence for me. This won’t take a second.
请过来 一下就好
He’s clear, sir.
没问题
So, do you have the tape?
你有那卷录影带?
Yes, I have.
没错
Here?
在身上?
No. Then what is there to talk about?
不在 那有什么好谈的?
Money.
钱
Money?
钱
CNN I was wondering why I hadn’t seen it on CNN.
怪不得你没交给
Have you looked at the tape?
你看过吗
What’s on it?
上面有什么
Your ugly ass face is on it.
你的丑样子
It shows the death of Congressman Hamersly.
上面有飞利浦议员遇害经过
The needle behind the ear.
他耳后的针筒
Three faces, readily identifiable.
还有三张清楚的脸孔
How much you want for it?