I’m leaving.
我要走了
Subjects heading west across the coal fields.
目标往西前进
What do you mean you’re leaving?
你要一走了之?
The disk is gone. We got nothing. It’s over.
没有磁碟片就没戏唱
We have control. Put down your weapons.
把枪放下
You think I wanted that disk? You think I wanted that idiot to put that goddam thing in my…
我根本就不想要拿到磁片
Who gives a fuck what you wanted?
我不管你想什么
Since you’ve shown up, Rachel’s dead and the NSA’s onto me.
你把蕾切尔害死 害我被追杀
Onto you? What do you mean onto you?
你被追杀? 什么意思
Onto you about what, Brill?
追你干什么
You’re not the target. I am.
你不是目标 我才是
This time we got him. We got him. He’s right in front of us.
看到了 他就在前面
Come on, come on.
加油 快跑
We got him. He’s got nowhere to go. We got him.
他逃不了 逮到他了
Air One to ground, they’re somewhere between the trains.
他们在列车中间
Get the fuck away from me.
滚远一点
We’re coming back around.
我们要绕回去
You’re blowing my whole life.
你毁了我的生活
What life?
什么生活
You live in a fucking jar so the world can’t touch you.
你只会作茧自缚 离群索居
And Rachel… You didn’t give a shit about Rachel!
你才不关心蕾切尔
Just some package under seat number 32 to you.
你只关心她带来的生意
Come on! Do you have a problem?
揍我呀 你有毛病吗
Do it! Go on! Do it!
动手呀 开枪
I’m all you’ve got! And you’re all I’ve got.
我只有你 你也只有我
Got ’em. Heading west towards the freeway.
他们往西走向公路
Get out of the fucking car Get out! All right.
给我下车 依你
Come on. Get out. Move.
下车
Don’t do this to me. Come on.
别这样
Tell your story walking.
乖乖走路吧
Hey, wait a minute. Don’t… Oh, for God’s sakes…
等一下 别这样
Thanks for your help back at the train.
谢谢你救我一命
Wait a minute. Oh, for Jesus…
等等 我的个主啊
Air One to ground, I think we lost them.
我们追丢了
They’re somewhere beneath the overpass.
他们在桥下
Well, you certainly carjacked a really nice car.
你抢到一辆好车
This is a piece of shit. What are you talking about?
这算什么好车 没见过好车?
I need sugar, you know. I’m I’m getting cranky.
我缺乏血糖会很急躁
Getting?
那还用说
I’m hypoglycaemic. Uh, my body can’t metabolize the sugar, so…
我有低血糖症 无法新陈代谢
So you’re a real, you know, pain in the ass when you don’t eat.
你没吃东西就变浑蛋?
Basically.
基本上来说
Yeah. Right.
没错
We should eat then.
那就去吃东西
Let’s do that.
好吧
His real name is Edward Lyle.
他的真名是艾德华莱尔
Graduated from Drexel University. Enlisted in the army, 1953.
德卓大学毕业 53年从军
Rapid promotion, excelled at intelligence and communications.
在情报和通讯方面表现优异
Joined NSA in ’65.
65年加入国安局
Of course.
当然了
He was in the agency till 1980, when he vanished and went underground.
80年潜入地下消失无踪
Hasn’t been seen since.
从此再未露面
That’s a long time.
很久以前的事
Lots of black bags, lots of deleteds.
执行过很多机密的行动
He’s familiar with explosives, obviously.
他也是爆破高手
His last assignment, he went into Iran, late ’78, after the Shah.
最后的任务是78年在伊朗
This is our problem. This man.
这就是我们的问题 就是这个人
So, we were helping the secret police supply weapons…
我们当时给阿富汗叛军提供武器
to the Afghani rebels fighting the Soviets.
跟俄国人打仗
My partner and I were on the eastern border monitoring Soviet military transmissions.
我和搭档负责监听俄军通讯
It was kind of fun, actually. I liked the Iranians.
其实很好玩 我喜欢伊朗人
But back in Tehran, the hard liners seized the embassy…
强硬派占领德黑兰的美国使馆
and overnight, the whole country changed.
一夜之间政权转移
People we’d been working with, they turned on us. I got out.
伊朗政府马上翻脸 我逃出来
My partner didn’t.
我的搭档没能逃走
By the time I got home,
等我回到家里时
the whole mission had become a press disaster waiting to happen.
这项任务已经成为外交上的污点
Aiding and abetting the new enemy.
我们等于协助新的敌人
The agency conveniently forgot I existed.
国安局忘了我的存在
I don’t blame them.
我并不怪他们
It’s what they had to do.
他们必须这么做
I loved the agency.
我热爱国安局
I loved the work. I loved the people.
我热爱这份工作和同事
It was my whole life.
那是我的生命
Your partner was Rachel’s father.
你的搭档便是蕾切尔的父亲
Yeah. The idea was…
没错 我们说好了
The idea always was that if one of us got out,
我们的默契是 不论谁逃走
he’d take care of the other’s family.
就要照顾对方的家人
Rachel was all he had, so she became my promise to him.
我答应他要把蕾切尔照顾好
Here you go, hon.
给您
Thank you.
谢谢你
Maybe we can still keep that promise in a way.
也许还能完成你的承诺
You’re a threat now, just like I was.
你跟我一样成为威胁
Threat to whom? To them?
对他们是威胁?
To your family, to your friends,
你的家庭 你的朋友
everyone you know, everyone you meet.
对你周遭的每一个人
That’s why I went away and didn’t come back.
所以我才躲起来
You gotta go away, Robert.
你也得消失
No, I don’t think so. This is my life.
不 这是我的生活
I worked hard for it, and I want it back.
我要拿回以前的生活
I grew up without a father. I know what that is.
我从小失去父亲
And I will not allow my family to go through that.
不能让我的妻儿也受苦
Mommy, I don’t wanna go home.
妈妈 我不想回家
Wanna take a poke at me?
想打我一拳吗
Come on.
尽管打
I don’t hit senior citizens.
我不打老年人
Oh, come here, Babe. Come on. Hey.
过来 宝贝
Come up here. Come on.
过来
You know, in guerilla warfare, you try to use your weaknesses as strengths.
打游击战你的弱点就是优势
Such as?
比如说
if they’re big and you’re small,
如果对手个头大 而你很瘦小
then you’re mobile and they’re slow.
表示你较灵活 他们较笨拙
You’re hidden and they’re exposed.
你在暗 他们在明
You only fight battles you know you can win.
别打赢不了的仗
That’s the way the Vietcong did it.
越共很清楚这点
You capture the weapons and you use them against them the next time.
用对手的武器对付他们
That way they’re supplying you.
等于他们提供武器给你
You grow stronger as they grow weaker.
他们越弱 你就越强
Hey, try these.
穿起来
Can I have something else, please?
有别的吗
Yeah. Here.

N Never mind.
算了
That’s my best aloha shirt.
我最好的夏威夷衫
Well, say “aloha” to it.
逊毙了
Steve, how you doing? Howdy.
史提夫 你好吗 你好
Need some gear.
我要器材
Help yourself.
自己拿
Say hi to Bill. How you doing, Bill?
这是比尔 你好比尔
Steve, where’s the two gigahertz video transmitters?
史提夫 影像传送器呢
Right behind you, second shelf.
你后面第二层
Steve? I thought you said his name was Bill.
史提夫? 他不是比尔吗
No. You’re Bill.
你才是比尔
If I’m Bill, you’re going to have to let me know I’m Bill.
你得事先跟我说
I just did.
我刚才说了
The, uh, president has not committed himself…
总统还没有支持这项法案
but he does recognize that we do need something in this area.
不过他一定会知道
And I think he will come to see that this bill will, in the end…
这法案将使国家更安全
provide the kind of security that this…
提供某种程度的安全
What security?
什么安全
The kind of security he’s gonna need.
他最需要的安全

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!