或者,不,直接告诉领袖 请允许我再问一个问题
Or rather, no. Tell it to the boss. One more question, please.
他喜欢好的狩猎故事
He likes good hunting stories.
自豪地看着他吧
Look at him with pride,
因为他在注视着你
because he’s looking at you.
整个国家都在注视着你
The whole country is looking at you.
原谅我,原谅我, 祖父
Forgive me, forgive me, Grandfather.
所以,不是那只狼来选择狩猎地
So, it’s not the wolf that chooses the hunting ground…
是猎人
but the hunter.
我相信你祖父一定教过你这个
But I’m sure your grandfather taught you that.
除了在这种情况下
Except in this case,
这次我是被攻击对象
I’m the game.
然而,今天我们将要做的是
However, today what we’re going to do…
诱狼出窝
is lure the wolf out of his lair…
把他引诱到我们想要他去的地方
to where we want him to be.
你的生命是最宝贵的,你先走
You’re the one whose life is valuable. You go first.
不,不,我们轮着来, 下次你先走
No, no. We take it in turns. Next time is your turn to go first,
然后是你,渥洛迪亚
and then it’s you, Volodya.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Son of a bitch!
这些兵是刚来的 我在两百五十一天前刚干掉了他们一个上尉
These are new pants. I just took them off a captain from the 251st yesterday.
我在德国佐森的那所学校呆了十六个月
Sixteen months I spent in Germany at the school in Zossen.
当然,那时候我们和德国人还是朋友
Of course, those were the days when we were friends with the Krauts, :
我们的约瑟夫和他们的阿道夫
When our Joseph and their Adolph…
还在一起手挽手的走
were walking hand in hand.
从这里到那条电线一百六十米左右,对吧?
From here to the wire, 160meters, right?
一百五十五米
One hundred and fifty-five.
好吧,这将使他们必须派出一个修理人员
Whatever. That’ll make ’em Send out a repair guy.
我们换位置吧
Let’s relocate.
啊!
Aah!
嗨,渥洛迪亚!
Hey, Volodya!
在德国人入侵我们以后
After the Germans invaded us,
那里的气氛就不一样了
it wasn’t the same atmosphere anymore.
我被他们抓去坐牢
Threw my ass in prison.
“你来德国做什么,嗯?”
“What were you doing in Germany, huh?”
对不起,说是我自己,其实是斯大林同志送我去那里的
Excuse me, says I, but it was comrade Stalin who sent me there.
不要把我们伟大的领袖牵扯到你的叛徒行为中
Don’t bring our glorious leader into your treachery.
坦白吧,你个杂种,间谍!坦白吧!
Confess, spy bastard! Confess.
然后是“梆”“梆”“梆”“梆”!
And bang! Bang, bang, bang!
那里虽然没有镰刀, 但是却有铁锤
Well, there wasn’t a sickle, but there was a hammer.
然后“梆”敲掉了我所有的牙齿
And bang. Knocked out all my teeth.
就是那样的,孩子, 不是幻觉
That’s right, boy. Have no illusions.
那就是社♥会♥主♥义♥的土地和你所有的快乐
That’s the land of socialism and universal bliss for you.
嗨,你的修理工来了
Hey! It’s your repair guy.
让我来
I got him.
现在该是上汤的时间了,是吗?
It’s about soup time, isn’t it?
我来了
I’m going.
好的,走吧,渥洛迪亚
Well, get a move on, Volodya,
在你回去的路上尽量不要溅出来,你个马♥克♥思♥主义杂种
and try not to spill it all on your way back, you Marxist bastard.
少校,这是过去二十四小时内敌人狙击手的活动报告
The enemy sniper activity reported during the past 24 hours, Herr Major.
两个哨兵在火车站地区被打死了
Two sentries shot in the train station sector.
还有北区的一个炮兵观察员
One artillery observer in the Northern sector.
第二十四装甲师的一个中尉在工厂区被击中
One lieutenant from the 24th Panzer division in the factory sector.
另有三个电♥话♥修理员在工棚区被打死
Three telephone repairmen in the workers’ housing sector.
他们还告诉我刚带来一个您可能会有兴趣的犯人
They also tell me we have just taken a prisoner who may interest you.
我希望他还能说话
I hope he’s still able to speak.
对不起,先生?
Excuse me, sir?
没什么 谢谢你
Nothing. Thank you.
那么,告诉我们,渥洛迪亚
So, tell us, Volodya,
他在哪幢建筑中?
which building is he in?
我也没办法知道
There is no way I know that.
他总是不停地在移♥动♥
He moves around all the time.
He jumps from one to the next.
在哪一层?
On which floor?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们会知道的
We’ll see about that.
脱掉他的衣服
Undress him.
给他换上一套我们的制♥服♥
Put him in one of our uniforms.
你看,他们还真顽固
You see, they are stubborn.
这是德国人的一个优点
That’s the good thing about the Germans.
年轻人,你必须得承认, 当他们在脑子里有个想法后…
Man, you got to admit when they get an idea in their heads-
好了
Right.
看看我们的主顾上门没有
Let’s see if our customer has arrived.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?

Uh-huh.
那么现在我们从乌拉尔来的著名牧羊人
And now our famous shepherd from the Urals,
被科宁斯少校认为是白♥痴♥的牧羊人
who Major Konig thinks is an idiot,
将起身确认是否击中了目标
gets up to make sure he has hit his target.
科宁斯少校看见了他
Major Konig sees him.
瞄准了他的头盔
Aims for his helmet.
射击!
Fires.
暴露了自己的位置,然后被击中
Reveals his position And is shot in turn.
除非…科宁斯少校不开枪
Except… Major Konig doesn’t fire…
因为科宁斯少校并不在这里
because Major Konig isn’t there.
库里科夫!
Koulikov!
你难道不觉得有点奇怪吗, 最后的那个人?
Don’t you think that was strange, that last one?
他们让他出来象其他人一样送死
They sent him out to get shot like the others.
这不自然
It’s not natural.
没有炮兵的掩护
Not without artillery, without trying to cover him.
哦,不,我是个笨人
Oh, no, I’m the one who was stupid.
他们根本不关心这些电♥话♥修理人员
They don’t give a shit about telephone guys.
我的意思是就有点象我们对乌克兰人一样
I mean, it’s like us with the Ukrainians.
他们绝不会因为死了几个步兵就去打搅一位少校
They’d never bother a major over a few dead grunts.
明天我们将杀掉一些将军
Tomorrow, we’ll kill us some generals.
这次谁先?
Whose turn is it?
我想是我
Mine, I think.
哦,你这个骗子
Oh, you’re such a cheater!
你不能够愚弄你的库里科夫老爸爸
You can’t fool Papa Koulikov.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, it’s my turn to go first.
该轮到你的裤子上开个洞了
And it’s your turn to get a hole in your britches.
为胜利干杯!
To victory.
这个狙击手的事情拖得太久了
This sniper business has been dragging on too long.
你的那个小家伙如何了?
What’s that little fellow of yours up to?
他还在探查情况中, 赫鲁晓夫同志
He’s probing, comrade Kruschev.
他在试探德国人的弱点在什么地方
He’s testing the Germans for weaknesses.
正在小心翼翼地准备着
He’s meticulous in his preparation.
伏特加是我们所有的一种奢侈品
Vodka… is a luxury we have.
鱼子酱是我们所有的一种奢侈品
Caviar is a luxury we have.
但时间不是
Time is not.
他很清楚这点,赫鲁晓夫同志, 这两样我们都有
He’s aware of that comrade Kruschev. We both are.
我敢保证他会成功
I assure you he will succeed.

Good.
看起来你的命运被纠缠住了
It seems your destinies are entwined.
他们总不让你闲着
They’re keeping you busy.
我在厨房♥中捡到的
I picked this up in the kitchen.
这是那天招待会上的, 我想菲利波夫夫人会喜欢
It’s from the reception the other day. I thought Mrs. Filipov might like it.
嗯,她会感动得发抖的, 你真是太好了
Um, she will be thrilled. That’s very sweet of you.
如果你饿的话,这里还有更多
There’s plenty more if you’re hungry.
你是不是犹太人?
You’e Jewish, aren’t you?
我们的宗教中没有说过你不能吃鲟鱼
There’s nothing in our religion that says you can’t eat sturgeon.
我父亲早就预料到这一切会发生
My father had a premonition all this would happen.
你指这场战争?
You mean the war?
他知道犹太人的仇恨越来越深
He understood that the hatred of the jews ran deep.
他积蓄了些钱要在巴勒斯坦去买♥♥些地
He was saving up to buy some land in Palestine.
他说那里是我们真正所属的唯一地方
He said it was the only land we truly belonged in;
唯一我们有责任去保卫的地方
the only land we had a duty to defend.
他坚持学习使用步♥枪♥
He insisted learn to use a rifle.
我也学习射击
I learned to shoot.
我知道在战争时期个人感情应该放在一边,但…
I know that in times of war, personal feelings should be put aside, but…
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask you.
当然,你需要什么都可以
Of course. Anything you want.
我想再重新分配到别的岗位
I want to be reassigned.
发生什么事了,塔妮娅?
What’s happened, Tania?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!