好了
All right.
别动
Stay still.
该死 我没事了
Fuck, I got it.
我他妈根本看不到…
I fucking can’t see out of my…
Z在哪儿
Where’s Z?
我在这儿 哥们儿
I’m right here, dude.
我要给你们做检查 坐好别动
I’m going to check you out, sit down right here.
能睁开眼吗
Can you open your eyes?
你没事吧
You all right?
给我一瓶水
Give me a bottle of water.
给我滚开
Get the fuck away, mam!
我在这儿 我在这儿
I’m right here. I’m right here.
走开 走开
Get away, get away.
我在这儿
I’m right here.
靠
Fuck.
走开
Get away.
我在这儿 别说话 别说话 别说话
I’m right here. Shut up, shut up, shut up.
别害怕了
Don’t fucking freak out.
别这样了 我们没事了 没事了
Shut up, shut up. We’re good, we’re good.
他们无私奉献
For their selfless actions
他们为洛杉矶市民服务 堪称楷模
and their exemplary service to the citizens of this city…
为此特将英勇勋章授予布莱恩·泰勒警官
the Medal of Valor is presented to Officer Brian Taylor.
和米格尔·扎瓦拉警官
and Officer Miguel Zavala.
你好 桑德拉
What’s up, Sandra?
你好 布莱恩
Hi Brian.
你觉得自己是英雄吗
You feel like a hero?
什么
What?
你觉得自己是英雄吗
You feel like a hero?
不觉得
No.
我也不觉得
Yeah, me neither.
英雄应该是怎么样的
What’s a hero feel like?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我有没有告诉你 我和盖比
Did I tell you that me and Gabby
因为这场火灾大吵了一架
got into a huge fight over the fire?
没 你没告诉我
Nope, you didn’t tell me that.
她说 咱们的孩子还没出生呢
She’s like you could have died for someone else’s kid
你差点为别人的孩子没命
when ours hasn’t even been born yet.
她说 你又不是消防员
She’s like you’re not a fireman.
珍妮特也这么跟我说
Janet said the same thing.
真的吗
Yeah?
要是再有一栋着火的楼 我就不会进去
I don’t think I can go into another burning building.
是因为你进去了我才进去的
I only went in because you did.
就那样晕头晕脑的就进去了
Just put the shit out there.
行了 你这白♥痴♥ 说吧 什么事
All right, dickhead, what is it?
还记得那个有闪闪发亮AK枪的小喽啰吧
You remember that cowboy with the blinged out AK?
记得 他很有可能是我堂弟
Yeah, he’s probably my cousin.
我在他手♥机♥上发现一些号♥码
I crisscrossed some numbers on his cell.
一些相关的地址就在我们管辖区内
Couple addresses come up in our basic area.
你可不是侦探
You’re not a detective.
那个家伙还真是个人物 他有什么计划
That guy is something. He’s into something.
是吗 你觉得是这样
Oh really, you think?
地方检察官不相信持枪攻击
DA didn’t buy the ADW and
只把武器归档而已
only filed on the weapons beef.
那帮匪徒说要惩罚他什么的
Gang Unit says they’ll get it him
但他们可能太忙了或是别的什么
but they’re too busy or some shit.
而缉毒刑♥警♥又不感兴趣 因为咱没找到毒品
And Narco’s not interested because we didn’t find dope.
没错 可你不是侦探
Yeah, but you’re not a detective.
你也不是消防员
You’re not a fireman.
滚你的
Fuck you.
跟我一块儿进那个房♥子 哥们儿
Follow me into the house, dude.
我说了 你可不是侦探
I said you’re not a detective.
我想成为侦探
I want to be a detective.
你想
You wanna be?
跟我一块儿进那个房♥子吧 哥们儿
Follow me into the house, dude.
跟我一块儿进那个房♥子
Follow me into the house.
跟我一块儿进那个房♥子 哥们儿
Follow me into the house, dude.
13×13 下车进行调查
Thirteen-x-thirteen with a code six
我们在931853号♥街
at nine three one eight five three street.
13×13 收到
Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger.
搞毛啊
The fuck?
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
这太奇怪了
This is weird.
这里是13×13 请求增派警力
Thirteen x-ray thirteen, you need to send us additional unit.
13×13请求增派2名警力
Thirteen-x-thirteen is requesting two additional units
对位于10026街的一栋建筑进行搜查
for a building search at one zero zero two six street.
没事 没事
It’s ok, it’s ok.
快开门
Open the door.
这儿没事 再见
It’s ok. Goodbye.
去他妈的
Fuck this guy.
我知道那是什么意思
I know what that means.
闭上你的嘴
Shut the fuck up.
叉开腿
Spread your legs.
叉开你那该死的腿
Spread your fucking legs.
不准扭头
Put your fucking head back.
有枪 搭档
Gun, partner.
是吗
Oh yeah?
不准扭头
Get your fucking head back.
又一支枪 搭档
Another gun, partner.
总共两支
Two?
一叠钞票
Wads of cash.
告诉他跪下
Tell him to get on his knees.
给我滚到这儿来
Get the fuck over here.
这里是13×13
Thirteen-x-ray-thirteen.
我们拘留了一个人
We’ve got one in custody.
13×13 收到
Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger.
好了 没事了
All right, we’re good.
好的
All right.
这儿有什么
What do we got?
快来看看 搭档
Check it out, partner.
我来看着这混小子
I got this motherfucker.
天哪
Oh my god.
你来押他
Take my buddy.
搞什么啊 札瓦拉
What the fuck, Zavala,
你负责抓人 我负责清理吗
you catch them, I clean them?
你来押他
Take him.
我不知道 我们像…
I don’t know, we got like…
我要出去 Z 你没事吧
I’m going to go outside. Z, you good?
我很好
I’m good.
Z
Z!
我没事
I’m good.
你关着这么多人干什么
What are you doing with all these people?
你♥他♥妈♥就是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a fucking asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
又怎么了
What the fuck?
我们是联邦探员
Federal agents.
这儿谁负责
Who’s in charge here?
是你负责吗
Are you in charge?
搞什么
What the fuck.
我需要知道这儿谁负责
I need to know who’s in charge here.
这个人是被逮捕了吗 是的 长官
Is this man under arrest? Yes sir.
对他的指控是什么
What are the charges against this man?
把那该死的录像机关了
Turn that fucking camera off.
是关着的
It’s off.
不准拍我
Get that fucking camera off me.
你们搞砸了
You guys fucked up.
你们破坏了我们的信息站
Just lost a POI because of you guys.
一切正常吗
Are we clear in there?
一切正常
Clear.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
咱们搞砸了什么
What did we fuck up?