他在朝谁开枪
Who was he shooting at?

Me.
这真扯淡
That’s fucked up, man.
空军11号♥ 请回答
Air eleven, show us responding.
这是…汤
Fucking … soup.
怎么了
What’s up?
这钱可不少啊
That’s big money right there.
天哪
Shit.
老天
Oh shit.
看到什么了
What the fuck is it?
这崽子还是个人物呢 哥们儿
Homeboy’s a player, dude.
有惊喜
We got a surprise for you.
雷波拉斯AK枪
Liberace’s AK.
老天
Holy shit.
两个收获 钱和枪
Here we have two of the major food groups: money and guns.
这可是我们警署的命脉
This is the lifeblood of our organization.
财产监管收据
文书工作
Paperwork.
知道红血球会把氧送到全身吧
The way red corpuscles carry oxygen through the body
文书工作也一样 在警署里传递信息
paperwork carries information through the department.
什么是红血球
What are corpuscles?
晚上好 各位
Evening, guys.
今天过得不错吧 队长 长官
How you doing, captain? Sir.
就是这些了吧
So this is it?
这些就是你们在那个小喽啰里搜来的枪吧
These are the guns you took off the cowboy?
是的长官
Yes sir.
不介意我看一下吧
Mind if I pick them up?
真够花哨的 这枪真不错
Fancy. That’s some nice hardware.
我听说他朝你开枪了 你没事吧
I heard he took a shot at you. Are you ok?
我没事 我很好
Yeah, I’m fine. I’m good.
雷波拉斯AK枪
Liberace’s AK.
看起来像雷波拉斯AK枪
Looks like Liberace’s AK.
干得不错 伙计们 继续 很感谢你们
Keep up the good work, guys. I really appreciate it.
坚持下去 谢谢
Carry on. Thank you.
晚上好 长官
Good evening, sir.
晚安 范·豪泽
Good night, Van Hauser.
晚上好 长官
Evening, sir.
你那么紧张干嘛
Why do you get nervous?
女人想要他 男人想成为他
Women want him, men want to be him, man.
-他只是…-我知道 但是你想要他
– He’s just… – Yeah, I know. But you want him.
我不是同性恋
I’m not gay,
不过要是他看上我了 我就愿意献身
but I’d go down on him if he asked.
有时我都不知道你是不是在开玩笑
Sometimes I don’t know when you’re kidding.
我必须知道你什么时候是在开玩笑
And I have to know when you’re kidding.
我没开玩笑
I’m not kidding.
我必须知道你什么时候是在开玩笑
I gotta know when you’re kidding.
我没开玩笑
I’m not kidding.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我要带珍妮特去听爱乐乐团演出
I’m taking Janet to the Philharmonic.
和你的白人朋友好好玩
Enjoy your white people shit.
多谢 我会给你带墨西哥卷饼的
Thanks, I’ll bring you back a burrito.
没问题
No problem.
距拉斯维加斯 187公里
妈妈 什么事 咱们偷偷溜走 好的
Hey ma, what’s up, let’s slide, all right, all right
今晚我们将无比兴奋
And we gonna get it on tonight
你抽烟 我也抽 我喝酒
You smoke. I smoke, I drink.
我也是 很好
Me too, well good
今晚我们将无比兴奋
Cause we gonna get high tonight
有酒 有意外惊喜 有卡车吉普车
Got drops, got Coups, got trucks, got jeeps, all right
因为今晚我们要去兜风
Cause we gonna take a ride tonight
妈妈 什么事 咱们偷偷溜走 好的
So ma, what’s up, let’s slide, all right, all right
今晚我们将无比兴奋
And we gonna get it on tonight
你是最棒的
You’re the best.
再来一遍
One more time.
停下 停车 伙计 见鬼
Stop. Stop, man, fuck.
你要是撞到谁的车了
What are you going to say to the taxpayers
该怎么跟人说
when you crash the fucking car?
多喝点咖啡吧
Drink more coffee.
我都喝了9罐红牛了
I’m on my ninth fucking Red Bull.
有火灾
We got a fire.
哪儿 左转
Where? Go left.
13×13 有建筑着火
Thirteen-x-ray-thirteen,
下车进行调查
we’re code six on a structure fire.
这儿地址是什么 1002号♥
What’s that address? One zero zero two.
第六街1002号♥
One zero zero two Sixth Street.
请求增派救护和消防员
Go ahead and send RA and fire.
13×13 收到
Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger.
我的孩子…我的孩子还在里面
My babies… my babies are in there!
在哪儿
Where?
他们在楼上的卧室里
They’re upstairs in the bedroom.
Z 别进去
Z, no!
等着消防员
Wait for fire!
该死
Fuck!
这边 小孩的房♥间
Over there, kids room.
该死
Shit.
这儿是小孩的房♥间 快来
It’s the kids’ room, come on!

Come here.
过来 来这儿
Come here, come here.
跟着他走 快
Go with him! Come on!
来这儿
Come here.
双臂搂着我
Wrap your arms around me.
腿也夹住我
Wrap your legs around me.
好了好了
There you go.
我要下去了 Z
I’m going down, Z.
来 过来 快来
Come on, come on, come on.
快来
Come on.
你还好吧
You all right?
我没事 我很好
I’m good. I’m good.
快点 走 走 走
Come on. Go go go!
我在走呢 伙计
I’m going, man.
该死
Fuck!
来 把头倚在这儿
Come on, put your head right here.
低下头走
Come down!
咱们走 咱们走
Let’s go! Let’s go!

Come on!
我的女儿呢
Where’s my baby girl?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
等一下 夫人 还有别的小孩
Wait, lady, you got more kids?
我女儿 她才两岁
My girl. She’s two.
该死
Oh shit.
不 Z 别
No! Z, no!
快来
Come on!
走 走 起来
Go, go go, get up!
该死 这儿太热了
Fuck it’s hot.
该死
God damn it!
过来 宝贝儿 过来
Come here, babe. Come here.
遮住她的脸
Cover her face.
拿那条毯子遮住她的脸
Put that blanket around her face.
我抱住她了
I got her.
我没法呼吸了
I can’t breathe.
快 走 走 走
Come on, go go go.
我看不到了 你在哪儿
I can’t see. Where you at?
我在这儿
I’m right here.
跟着灯光走
Follow the light.
我看不到你
I can’t see you.
我就在这儿
I’m right here.
快来
Come on.
我抱着她了 我抱着她了
I got it. I got her.
该死
Shit.
我不行了
I’m going down.
快来
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!