谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
那大恶人先生 他们为什么叫你大恶人
So Mr. Big Evil… why do they call you Big Evil?
因为我的恶不是一星半点
Because … my evil is big.
能把音乐关小点吗
Can you turn down the music,
我们收到噪音投诉什么的
because we got a noise complaint or some shit.
快点动起来
Then you go faster.
我找着调了
I am nailing this.
哥们
Hey bro.
宝贝
Hi baby.
辛迪 怎么了
Cindy, what’s up?
我想介绍你认识珍妮特
I wanted to introduce you to Janet.
幸会 生日快乐
Hi. It’s so nice to meet you. Happy birthday.
你真美 谢谢
You look beautiful. Thank you.
提这裙子以免踏到上面 好的
Pick up your dress so you don’t step on it. Yeah.
你真美 我得走了
You look beautiful. I gotta go.
再见 再见
Bye! Bye
都长大了
All grown up.
他可真宠她
He spoils her.
但我要告诉你真♥相♥
But I want to give you the lowdown.
我听着呢
I’m listening.
这里的人都亲如一家
Everybody here is pretty much family.
就像那种
Like somehow.
全都是墨西哥家庭
They’re all Mexican family.
你有表兄弟姐妹和叔叔阿姨
You got cousins and you got aunts and uncles just like
还有表亲的表亲 然后就有了布莱恩
everything else and then you got cousins’ cousins. And then you have Brian.
你待在这 会看见有人吐
You stick around, you’re going to see someone throw up.
几场斗殴
Couple fights.
很有意思的 很有意思的
It’s fun. It’s fun.
够了 够了
Enough, enough.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我是爱尔兰人 都是一样的
Well, I’m Irish, so it’s the same thing..
大家庭 谁也不离婚
Big families, and no one gets divorced.
还都穿紫色
And they all wear purple.
没这么多紫色 和啤酒差不多多吧
Well, less purple… but just as much beer.
喝得醉醺醺的 然后开始互殴
They get way too drunk and get in fistfights.
没错 这里也是
Yeah, same here.
但是惹了一个人 全家就都盯上你了
But you mess with one person you have the whole family after you.
就是这么回事儿
That’s the way to do it.
又开始了 你说的就是墨西哥人
There you go. You just described Mexican people.
我能摸一下吗 可以吗
Can I feel it? Is that ok?
可以 他现在正拼命踢呢
Yeah, he’s actually kicking a lot right now.
他的脚就在这
And I think his feet are right there.
摸到了吗
Do you feel it?
天哪
Oh my god.
我喜欢她 布莱恩
I like her, Brian.
哥们 你认识布莱恩多久了
Buddy. How long have you know Brian?
三年 他和麦克一起上学
Three years. He and Mike went to the Academy together.

Right.
布莱恩 拍到你了
Brian, it’s you.
我尽量不要把你吵醒
I’m going to try not to wake you up.
真不敢相信我留下过夜了
I can’t believe that I stayed over.
这很有趣
This is interesting.
我还没开过枪
I have never shot one before.
也许下次约会可以试试
Maybe that could be our next date.
我确实翻过你的钱包
I did go through your wallet.
抱歉 我天生好奇心强
I’m sorry. I am naturally curious.
希望没事
I hope that’s ok.
要爱那种钱包里放着妈妈照片的男人
Gotta love a guys who has a picture of his mom in his wallet.
这个嘛
This?
克里斯汀 米娅 拉克尔等等
Kristin, Mia, Raquel, etcetera, etcetera.
你不需要这个了
You won’t be needing this anymore.
你在流口水
You were drooling.
我们在找什么来着
What are we looking for again?
所有食品集团 毒品 钱和枪
All the food groups: dope, money and guns.
贫民区都有
The ghetto will provide.
警官搞毛啊
Fucking Serge.
警官 我们在监视街边帮呢
Serge, we’re staking out Curbside.
你这样他们会发现我们的
They’re going to spot your unit.
你以为他们不知道你们在这儿
You think they don’t know you’re here?
范·豪泽想要投诉你 泰勒
Van Hauser wants to file a complaint on you, Taylor.
你说的是范·豪泽号♥军舰吧
The USS Van Hauser?
就是洛杉矶警局最隐秘的潜艇
LAPD’s stealthiest submarine,
只在值班要结束的时候浮出水面吧
only surfaces at the end of watch?
他说你在拍他
He said you were videotaping him.
我是怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you about that shit?
他装什么装啊
Why is he such a bitter dude?
他要是真这么讨厌
If he hates pushing the black and white so much,
怎么不干脆把警徽撂到指挥官桌子上
why doesn’t he just leave his badge on the watch commander’s desk
拍屁♥股♥走人回家吃屁去
and go home and eat a bowl of dicks?
你们也理解理解他
Have some empathy for this man.
泰勒 我得在我的记录里写上
Taylor, I gotta put in my log that
我已经口头劝告你不能再用你那破摄像机
I verbally counseled you about this fucking camera.
什么 我这是在记录犯罪现场啊
What? I was documenting a crime scene.
祝你们愉快 姑娘们
Have a good day, ladies.
走好
Take it easy.
那是大恶人的妈妈吧
Is that Big Evil’s mom right there?
他的妈妈 对 那就是恶人夫人
His mom? Yeah, that’s Mrs. Evil.
那仔子是谁
Who’s the cowboy?
不知道
I don’t know.
有钱人 看他那卡车
He’s got money, look at his truck.
我要追上他
I’m going to run him.
你想逮捕这个蠢货
You want to jam this fool?

Yes I do.
他的牌照没问题
Plate’s clean.
该死
Shit.
那咱找什么借口拦他
What’s our PC?
就说他后视镜那儿的CD机
That stupid CD hanging from his rearview mirror,
会阻挡他的视线
obstructing his vision.
就这么着 好的
Let’s do this. All right.
来吧 臭小子
Come on, fucker.
等一下 等等
Wait wait wait.
鸣警笛
Light them up.
这里是13×13 我们在华尔东部39号♥街
Thirteen-x-ray-thirteen, we’re code six on
下车进行调查
three nine street east of Wall.
车牌号♥4B1732
License plate four boy one seven three two.
是一辆灰色道奇卡车
Grey Dodge pickup.
13×13 收到
Thirteen-x-thirteen, roger.
咱们收了这个臭小子
Let’s get this fucker.
让你停下是因为CD机挡着你的后视镜了
We stopped you because a CD is hanging from your mirror.
出来
Get out of the truck.
小心枪
Gun!
快滚出来
Get the fuck out of the car.
快滚出来
Get the fuck out of the car.
你没事吧 搭档
You good, partner?
我很好
I’m good.
x25下车支援x13
X twenty five shows code six with x thirteen.
13×25 收到
Thirteen x two five, roger.
你没事吧
You ok?
13×13报告…
13 x 13 shows for 4…
把这兔崽子带走
Transport this son of a bitch.
没问题
No problem.
看看这个王八蛋的手♥枪♥
Check out this motherfucker’s burner.

Holy shit.
他这枪比老太太的结婚钻戒还闪
He’s got more bling than the old lady’s wedding ring.
手♥机♥
A cell.
你没被枪伤到吧
You don’t have any holes in you?
我没事
I’m good.
咱们搜车吧
Let’s toss the truck.
他在朝谁开枪
Who was he shooting at?
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!