Hey buddy, stay still.
好了 你现在没事了 你没事了
All right, you’re ok now. You’re ok.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
你没事吧
You ok?
照顾好妹妹
You gonna take care of your sister?
可怜的孩子
Fucking kids.
真有意思
It’s so funny.
发信息真有意思
It’s so funny to text.
跟谁发信息呢 还是那个贱♥货♥吗
Who are you texting? That same bitch?
哥们 没错 她很聪明
Dude, yeah. She’s smart.
她是第一个能跟我交谈的人
She’s like the first girl I can have a conversation with.
她是流体液压系统的理学硕士
You know she has a Master of Science in Fluid Hydraulics.
流体液压系统
Fluid Hydraulics?

Yes.
吹牛不打草稿
I wouldn’t brag about that.
还流体液压系统硕士呢
That she has a master’s degree in Fluid Hydraulics.
哥们 我约会过很多姑娘 他们都超级性感
I date all these girls, man. They’re smoking hot.
就他妈会显摆警徽
Your little fucking badge bunnies.
我要上♥床♥用不着警徽 非常感谢
I get laid without a badge, thank you very much.
因为你是海军陆战队的
Because you were in the Marines.
别问了 你别说
Don’t ask don’t tell.
有模式遵循的
There’s a pattern.
一个月 这样
An M.O. Here.
第一次约会 晚餐和礼貌的吻别
First date is dinner and a respectful kiss.
第二次约会 晚餐 纯肉体学问
Second date is dinner, full carnal knowledge.
然后第三次约会 晚餐 谈起功绩的时
And then third date is dinner and
令人不适的安静
uncomfortable silences when I try to discuss anything of merit.
之后是两三次求爱电♥话♥ 就搞定了
Then it’s two or three booty calls and it’s on to the next.
好吧 我参加舞会 一周后就结了婚
Ok, I went to prom and I got married a week later.
八年之间 对她忠贞不二
And I ain’t tapped anybody but Old Faithful for like eight years.
不太明白你在胡说什么
So I don’t know what you’re tripping about.
好吧 等等 快看我一眼
Ok. Wait, look at me real quick.
好 准备好了吗 好了
Ok, ready? Yeah.
我想有个说话的人
I want somebody to talk to.
不止是床伴
Not just sleep with.
你♥他♥妈♥明白我说什么吗
Do you fucking understand what I’m saying?
明白
Yeah.
天哪 哥们
Jesus, dude.
白人都爱整这套灵魂伴侣的狗屁
White people get hung up on this fucking soul mate bullshit.
跟个会做饭想生孩子的妞搞搞不就得了
Just hook up with a chick that can cook and wants kids.
门当户对的娘们
Some bitch that’s down for you,
不会搞你朋友 你性取向正常
that won’t fuck your friends, and you’re straight.
你是我认识的人里最聪明的贱♥人♥
You’re the smartest motherfucker I know,
你找不到跟你一样聪明的妞的
you’re not going to find some chick that’s as smart as you.
真的吗
Really?
真的 什么
Yeah, what?
真的吗
Really?
抱歉 我十八岁的时候
I’m sorry the perfect girl wasn’t
天上没有掉下来个完美的姑娘
dumped in front of me when I was eighteen years old.
你跟盖比交谈吗
Do you talk to Gabby?
你跟姑娘有任何讨论吗
Do you even have discussions with the girl?
要不要我用西班牙语再问你一遍
Do you want me to translate that into fucking His- Spanish?
你是说西班牙语吗
Into Hispanic?
管它是什么
Whatever the fuck it is.
交谈啊 你当我们是哑巴吗
Yeah, what do you think, we’re mutes?
我们就跟对方打哑语吗
And we just …. like sign to each other?
我们当然交谈 傻♥逼♥
Yeah we talk, stupid.
盖比笨嘴笨舌的 你知道她嘴笨
Gabby’s a trip. You know she’s a trip.
你该听听她的胡言乱语
You should hear the shit that comes out of her mouth.
知道吗 她很会处理危险状况
You know what? She would be great on Jeopardy.
她比我聪明多了
She’s way smarter than I am.
好吧 那你懂我的意思了 我就要这个
All right, so you see what I’m talking about. That’s all I want
我知道你想要个我媳妇这样的妞
I know you want a chick like my girl,
但要是你敢碰她 我就杀了你
but I’ll kill you if you touch her.
去你的 我要杀了你
Fuck! I’m going to kill you!
闭嘴
Shut up!
这个小妞叫什么
What’s this chick’s name?
你♥他♥妈♥不配知道她的名字
You don’t deserve to fucking know her name.
哥们 去你的
Dude, fuck that!
珍妮特 你查过她了吗
Janet. Did you run her?
查了 清清白白
Yes, she’s clean.
堪称完美
She’s kind of the complete package.
我们又要约会了
We’re going out again.
星期六是我妹妹的成人礼
Saturday’s my little sister’s quinceanera.
你该跟她好好翻滚一番
You should roll through with Jannet from another planet.
不过这事铁杆墨西哥人才干得出来
The shit’s going to be hardcore Mexican, though.
你知道我们家是怎么样的
You know how my familia rolls.
妹子
Hey, mija.
怎么了
What’s up?
过来 小宝贝 喝了它 宝贝 来吧
Come here, baby girl. Drink the Jim Jones, baby, come on.
宝贝 告诉我
Hey baby? Tell me something.
吸了毒能干吗
You ever fucked on heroin?
当然
Yeah right.
吸了毒我能干到世界末日
I could fuck forever on that shit.
能吃你下面几个小时 姑娘
I’ll eat your pussy for hours, girl.
快他妈过来
Get the fuck over here.
去那个傻子的 他疯了 嘴都不利索了
Fuck that fool, he’s crazy, he’s tripping.
你♥他♥妈♥是我的女人
You’re my fucking lady.
我会给你买♥♥东西
I’ll buy you shit.
看见这些了吗
You see this shit right here?
是他妈钱
It’s fucking money.
真家伙
Real shit.
你喜欢什么
What you like?
过来 好
Come here. Ok.
牛顿区
Any Newton unit.
五到七名当事人
Five oh seven party.
三一街36♥4♥5号♥
Three six four five Trinity Street.
事件代号♥30890 登记数据1376
Incident thirty eight ninety and RD thirteen seventy-six.
X9 电♥话♥转给我
X nine, send me the call.
X9收到
X Nine roger.
X25下车支援X9
X twenty five shows code six of x nine.
25收到
Twenty-five roger.
X13 下车调查邻居举报电♥话♥
X thirteen, we’re going to be code six on the party call.
X13 收到
X thirteen, roger.
条子 条子
睁大眼睛 这地方遍地混球
Keep your eyes wide, this place is assholed up.
清走车辆
Clear the car.
把那玩意拿开
Put that shit away.
放下
Put that down.
什么情况
What’s the occasion?
能把音乐关小点吗
Can you turn down the music?
放尊重点 小拉
Have some respect, La La.
别在我们面前点
Don’t light up in front of us.
你也来一根吧 妹子
Why don’t you take a hit, mija.
能让你爽翻天
It’ll chill you out.
会像过去一样的 记得吗
It’ll be like back in the days. Remember?
我不记得那破玩意
No, I don’t remember shit.
不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
我让你把烟掐掉
I said put it out.
你知道你想的 猪
You know you want this, pig.
你要是世上最后一个臭娘们
I wouldn’t fucking touch
我都不会碰你一根手指头的
that if you were the last bitch on earth.
去你的
Fuck you.
不 去你的 坐下
No, fuck you. Why don’t you take a seat.
照照镜子 你♥他♥妈♥就是个
You look in the mirror, you’re just
跟别人一样普通的黑帮婊♥子♥
a common fucking gangster bitch like all the rest.
把她抓起来 奥罗斯科
Lock it up, Orozco.
坐下
Why don’t you sit your ass down.
乖乖听话吧 傀儡
Why don’t you do what the fuck they tell you, puppet?
要我强迫你吗 把她抓起来 伙计
Want me to make you? Lock it up, partner.
知道吗 我现在要他妈坐下了
You know what? I’ll fucking sit down now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!