The department comes in from the rear.
小心身后
Watch your six.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
这上可能写着洗手液 但其实是润滑剂
This may say Purell but it’s really K-Y.
札瓦拉警官
Officer Zavala.
真有意思
That’s funny.
你们在外面好好玩吧
You kids have fun out there.
洛杉矶警局能日死你们
The LAPD’s got a big fucking cock.
你倒是挺能被日的
You’ve got a big heart.
谢谢你告诉我们
Thank you for sharing that.
等不及要体验了
Can’t wait to get it up the ass.
你要勾搭墨西哥妞吗
Are you going to hook up with a Mexican girl?
没这打算了
Quit trying to hook me up with one of them.
那就好 但是…
It’d be great if you did but–
我明白了 哥们
I get it, man.

Shit.
巧克力小甜心
Sweet brown sugar.
你应该娶我的表妹
You should marry one of my cousins.
要是她们像你
If they’re anything like you
我他妈跟她们待不了一个小时
I wouldn’t be able to stand a fucking hour with them.
早上醒来 她们会说…
Waking up in the morning, they’d be like…
能跟你说件事吗
“Hey, can I tell you a story?”
我知道 有件事 还有件事
I know. There’s a story about this and a story about that
还有件事
and a story about this and a story about that?
但你只需要这样
But all you gotta do is this…
想来参加我表妹的成人礼吗
You want to come to my cousin’s quinceanera?
我女儿的成人礼
My daughter’s quinceanera?
我弟弟的成人礼
My brother’s quinceanera?
好啊
Yeah.
我妹妹的成人礼
My sister’s quinceanera?
不过总有事发生 哥们
There’s always something happening, though, bro.
总好过
It’s better than like, hey,
知道我新买♥♥了什么口味的咖啡吗
do you know the new kind of flavored coffee I have?
-喜欢这种咖啡吗 -是吗
– Do you like this kind of coffee? – Oh really?
快他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
服务员真棒
The baristas are excellent.
你跟他妈咖啡似的 别跟我废话
You like fucking coffee, don’t give me that shit.
我喜欢他妈好星巴克咖啡
I like fucking good Starbucks coffee.
无所谓 我会让你虐我的
Whatever. I’ll let you lay into me.
虐我吧 好吧
Lay into me. Fine.
13X13
Thirteen x-ray thirteen.
青少年失踪
Missing juvenile.
杰弗逊街区2717
Two seven one seven Jefferson.
事件代号♥5755和1227
Code Incident five seven five five and thirteen twenty-seven.
13X13
Thirteen x-ray thirteen,
下车进行调查 青少年失踪案件
we’re going to be Code Six on the missing juvenile.
鬼都看不见
I can’t see dick.
我们接到一通孩子失踪的报案电♥话♥
We got a call about some missing children.
没错 我的宝贝们不见了
Yes, my babies are gone.
好吧 我的宝贝们不见了
All right. My babies are gone.
我们能进去吗 我们可以谈谈
You want to let us in? We can talk.
谈谈好吗
We can have that conversation about this, alright?
好吧
Ok.
我的宝贝们不见了
My babies are gone.
失踪了一整晚
They’ve been missing all night.
而我一直在这
And I’ve been here.
借一步说话
Why don’t you just step over here for a second, ok?
警官 我们在浪费时间
Officer, we’re wasting time.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
几个孩子失踪了
How many children are missing?
两个
Two.
一个男孩 一个女孩
A boy and a girl.
失踪的孩子分别几岁
What are the ages of the children that are missing?
一个…
One is…
一岁 另一个三岁
one and the other be three.
先生
Sir!
有人抓了他们
Somebody took them.
请让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands, please.
可能是在洗手间沾上的
Maybe it was when I went to the bathroom.
让我看看你的手 某人 快快快
Let me see your hands. Someone quick quick quick.
好的 女士
OK ma’m
快进快出
In and out
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right. All right. All right.
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
我整晚都在这
I’ve been here all night.
警官 我们是良民
Officer, we’re good here.
什么也别跟他们说
Don’t say anything to them.
我知道 但是他们不在这
I know, but they’re not here.
他们失踪了 宝贝们失踪了
They’re gone. The babies are gone.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
我要检查这座房♥子 好吗
I’m going to check the house, ok?
听我说 警官
Listen to me, officer.
我想告诉你们 我找过…
I’m trying to tell you. I’ve looked-
孩子们跟他们奶奶在一起
The kids are with their grandma.
这是你丈夫吗
Is this your husband?
-不是 -快他妈坐下 快他妈坐下
– No, that’s not my husband. – Sit the fuck down! Sit the fuck down!
我一直在找 我明白
I’ve been looking. I understand.
我要检查这座房♥子
I’m going to check the house.
有时孩子们会躲在床下或者衣橱里
Sometimes children can hide under a bed or in a closet.
你可以跟我的搭档谈
You can talk to my partner.
-你在浪费时间 -孩子们在奶奶那
– You’re wasting time! – The kids are at grandma’s!
孩子们不在这
The kids are not here!
你应该出去 去把我的孩子找回来
If you can please go outside and get my kids.
跟我的搭档说
Talk to my partner.
停下 别推我
Stop, don’t push me!
我的宝贝们失踪了
My babies are missing!
让我看看搜查令
Let me see some type of warrant.
要看搜查令吗
You got a warrant?
让我看看搜查令
Let me see some type of warrant.
我们不用搜查令 她让我们进来的
We don’t need a warrant, she let us in.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要说话
Why the fuck did you say anything?
你个蠢货 你♥他♥妈♥为什么说话
You stupid? Why the fuck did you say anything?
坐下 我要抽根烟
Sit down. I was going to get a cigarette.
现在不行
Not right now.
我告诉你们 孩子们在奶奶那
I’m trying to tell you, the kids are with their grandma, ok?
我知道了 他们跟奶奶在一起
I heard you. They’re with the grandma.
能听我说句吗 警官
Would you please listen to me, Officer?
让我看看搜查令
Let me see some type of warrant.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 你到底为什么放他们进来
You shut the fuck up! Why the hell did you let them in here?
告这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Press charges on this motherfucker!
你这个贱♥人♥ 我要杀了你
You fucking bitch, I’m going to kill you!
我要杀了你 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’m going to kill you, motherfucker!
快他妈放开我
Get the fuck off me!
到底怎么回事
What the fuck’s happening?
等等
Wait a minute!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
听见我跟你说的话了吗
Did you head what I said to you?
我还要怎么跟你讲
You just let me know how clear I have to make myself to you.
你♥他♥妈♥告诉我
Why don’t you open your fucking mouth
我还要怎么跟你讲
and tell me how clear I have to make myself to you.
伙计 伙计 放开他
Partner! Partner! Get off him.
布莱恩 怎么了
Brian, what’s up?
你没事吧 伙计 怎么回事 布莱恩
You ok, partner? What’s happening, Brian?
去你的 你这个傻♥逼♥贱♥货♥
Fuck you, you dumb-ass smoker bitch!
我他妈要踹烂你的脸
I’m going to kick you in the fucking face!
我找到孩子们了
I found the kids.
真♥他♥妈♥脑残
Fucking crackhead.
没事 没事 你们没事了
It’s ok, it’s ok. You’re ok now.
我正要怎样 靠
I’m just gonna? Oh shit.
没事 没事的 宝贝 好了
It’s ok. It’s ok, sweetie. All right.
小家伙 别动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!