I’m trying to tell you all.
他们身上还有着对黑帮的仁义
They really showed me love to keep it G.
我可是有前科的
I’m a two time felon, right?
你们都知道的 对吧
Y’all know that, right?
可以给我个机会
Could have struck me out and
让我再战那个条子 你明白吗
gave me life for fighting that cop, you feel me?
我已经没事了 没什么大不了的
I got right out, it wasn’t shit.
好吧 可我们怎么听说是你被揍了
All right, but we heard you got your ass beat.
你♥他♥妈♥的给老子闭嘴 CK
You better shut the fuck up, CK.
老子发誓 一定弄死你
I’ll run this fucking fork up in your ass, I swear to god.
听我说
Let me tell you something…
无论是输是赢 还是不分胜负
win, lose or draw…
只要你和他们吵起来或是动手
as long as you squabble and get down,
那家伙就是恶棍 明白吗
that’s gangster, you understand what I’m saying?
是 我是说 也许那个警♥察♥只是装腔作势
Yup. I mean, that Mexican cop might be acting bull with you, Tre…
可他在那儿残害我们的同胞
But he’s still out there out there killing niggers.
痛快点儿
Straight out.
不 不 不
No no no.
听着 归根结底
Listen to me, all y’all.
不过就是换了巡警而已
This whole fucking thing is like changing of the guard.
想想以前
Back in the day, all these
这里是黑人的天下 可现在呢
neighborhoods used to be black, and what are they now?
属于墨西哥人
Mexicans.
确实如此
Exactly.
以前还有小鬼们站在角落
There used to be chicken stands on the corner,
先到处都他妈的是墨西哥人
and now there’s fucking taco stands on every corner.
咱们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱 若不联合
We’re in some real shit and if we don’t come together,
就都他妈的玩儿完了
we’re going to be some extinct niggers pretty soon.
小心 小心 小心
Watch it, watch it, watch it!
走 走 走
Go go go!
他妈的
Fuck!
他妈的
Fuck yeah!
找到他们了 找到他们了
We got those putos! We got them!
吃屎去吧 王八蛋
Eat shit, motherfuckers!
他妈的
Fuck!
告诉这些蠢货这儿是谁的地盘 该死
Show those putos whose neighborhood this fucker is! Shit.
真♥他♥妈♥的以你为荣
Fucking proud of you.
我也是这么认为
And that’s what I’m fucking telling you.
好极了
Good.
真♥他♥妈♥好极了
That was fucking good.
也这么觉得
That’s what I’m fucking telling you.
我以你为荣
I’m proud of you.
好样的
Fucking did it.
这可是让我
That’s what I’m fucking
真♥他♥妈♥的为你骄傲
talking about when I’m fucking proud of you.
真♥他♥妈♥的为你骄傲 真♥他♥妈♥了不起
Fucking proud of you man now you’re a fucking man.
是吗
Right?
是啊 哥们 是吗
Right, homie. Right?
是啊 那行
Right. All right then.
别他妈害怕
No fucking fear.
别他妈害怕
No fucking fear.
我们就是这么干的
That’s how we fucking do it.
我们就他妈这么干的
That’s how we fucking do it.
快他妈叫救护车
Call the motherfucking ambulance!
他们打中CK了
They got CK!
快他妈来人叫救护车
Somebody call a fucking ambulance!
是街边帮狗♥娘♥养♥的卑鄙小人
Bitch ass sewer rats was from Curbside.
我看到他们了
I seen them.
被他妈耍了
Fucking Ese’s are serving us.
被街边帮耍了
Curbside’s serving us.
街边帮让我们见血了
Curbside’s banging all over us on Bloods.
带砍刀了吗
You got that chopper?
去揍他们这帮小傻痞子吧
Let’s go hit these little punk ass fools.
关掉该死的摄像头
Cut that fucking camera off!
这应该就是昨晚
So this is what we believe to be the
他们开的代号♥37的车
Code thirty-seven vehicle used in the drive-by last night.
街边帮又闲不住了
Curbside Gang’s at it again.
跟描述吻合
It fits the description.
被偷走又被遗弃
It comes back as stolen.
街边帮喜欢这种车
Curbside likes these vehicles because they blend in,
挤挤就能坐下很多人
you can put a lot of people in them.
侧门一开 团伙成员就开火
This door slides back, and the gang members open fire.
受害者是一名跟西班牙黑帮
The victim was a male black from a Blood set that has
因为贩毒权打个不休的黑人
basically been at war with this Hispanic gang over control of narcotic sales.
伙计
Partner.
怎么了
Yeah. What’s up?
看这儿
Check this out.

Oh shit.
那是弹匣
Those are shell casings.
探员说有三种不同武器
Detectives told us that three different weapons
我们就看到两种弹匣了…靠
were used and we’re seeing at least two kinds of shells, so… Shit.
怎么了
What’s up?
那是查案子的刑侦探员
Those are the Homicide Detectives working the case.
这究竟是什么
The hell’s this?
什么
What?
偷♥拍♥用的袖珍照相机
Candid Camera?
不是的长官 只是个我在搞的项目
No sir, it’s just a project I’m working on.
是吗
Yeah?
-是啊 -我不想再看到它
– Yeah. – I don’t want to see that.
里面有45和9毫米弹匣
There are forty-five and nine millimeter shell casings inside.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你碰它们了吗
Did you touch them?
没碰 长官
No sir.
你碰车了吗
Did you fuck up my vehicle?
没有 长官
No sir.
长官 我们找到它 打电♥话♥给你们
Sir, we found it, we called you.
我们已经来了
The big dogs are here now, so set
设好黄色警戒线靠边站吧
up some yellow tape and stand on the other side of it.
都两个小时了 我们还在等
It’s been two hours, we’re still waiting for
探员开放现场 好让我们继续巡逻
the detectives to release the scene so we can go back on patrol.
舒服的鞋袜
Comfortable footwear.
监督就得穿舒服的鞋袜
Policing is all about comfortable footwear.
范·豪泽警官
Officer Van Houser.
来得真早
Good evening.
警官说我该放了你们
Sarge said I should relieve you guys
好让你回去当你的街头守护神
so you can go back to being the street gods that you are.
我可当够了
I’m down with that.
别进去
On the street.
在街上警戒
Watch the street.
确保没有混♥蛋♥跑来杀我们
Make sure no assholes come up here and kill us.
是的 长官
Yes sir.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking Christ.
范·豪泽警官 今天有收获吗
Officer Van Houser, have you made a difference today?
知道我们这么见面
You know I see you guys out here,
你们就是公♥司♥的小好好先生吧
you’re being good little company men, aren’t you?
你在为神效劳吗
Are you doing the Lord’s work?
用你的话说 你今天有收获吗
And you’re making a difference, as you call it.
一切都很有趣 对你如同儿戏一般
It’s all fun and games to you,
你跑跑跳跳 又打人又开枪
you get to run and jump and fight and shoot.
总有天洛杉矶警局会让你后悔
One day the LAPD is going to bend you over your black and white…
白纸黑字 会让你好看的
and they are going to fuck you up the ass.
一定搞到你遍体鳞伤
They are going to fuck you so long and so hard…
让你想吞枪 就为了堵枪眼
you’re going to want to eat your gun just to make it stop.
而如果它他妈神奇地停止攻击
And if you don’t eat your gun and the fucking
不用你吞枪了
somehow magically stops…
就会给你个高速公路的活儿
they’re going to give you freeway therapy.
你要去伦敦西区山谷值白班
You’re going to end up doing West End Valley daywatch.
每天在他妈高速公路上
Spending two hours every day on the fucking
花两个小时想他们是怎么搞你的
freeway just thinking about the fucking that they gave you.
坏人玩明的
Bad guys attack from up front.
局里人玩暗的[玩后入]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!