The guy was like: “No, it’s all good”
真♥他♥妈♥想把他一脚踹出去
And I was like whatever, get him the hell out of here.
我发誓迟早有一天要把那游泳池填平了
I swear to God I’m filling in that pool with cement.
不用自己来
Not personally,
你可以雇家得宝的人来做
you’ll hire a Home Depot dude for that task.
去你的
Fuck you.
13X13
Thirteen X thirteen.
415号♥嫌疑人在枫叶区9742号♥
Four fifteen man at nine seven four two Maple.
正前往现场
Code Two.
事件4562
Incident four five six two.
13X13
Thirteen X thirteen.
收到 给我们带路
Roger, show us enroute.
X13 收到
X thirteen roger.
这可是今天的第一票
First customer of the day.
希望他们对我们的服务满意
I hope they enjoy our police service.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Suck my dick!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的黑鬼是个骗子
That motherfucker’s a lying ass nigger.
他妈的 还有你们两个
Fuck him and fuck you too!
闭上你的臭嘴 敢碰我 我就宰了你
Shut your fucking? If you touch me, I will kill you.
待在那儿别动
Stay where you are.
我才不鸟你们两个混♥蛋♥
I don’t give a fuck about both you motherfuckers.
老子今天豁出命去了
I’m ready to die today.
真你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck y’all.
现在有几种解决方案
This can go several ways right now.
取决于你的态度
It is all about your attitude.
你♥妈♥的♥ 我只是拿我的信
Fuck you! I got my mail!
我在帮他
I helped him!
我只是帮他找我的信
I helped him give me my mail!
我受够了 好吧
I’m getting tired of this shit! All right.
我没空陪你们两个玩
I’m not playing with you all.
先生 如果你喝酒了
Sir, if you’ve been drinking, you need
就老老实实待在里面 别吓着邮递员
to stay the fuck inside and not intimidate the mailman.
好吧 真你♥妈♥的♥
That’s it. Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥给老子闭嘴
You need to shut the fuck up!
要是没有警徽和枪 你♥他♥妈♥算个什么东西
Because without that badge and gun, you ain’t shit.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥的什么都不是
Yeah? You’re less than motherfucking nothing.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是一跳梁小丑
You motherfucking border hopping,
蠢驴 墨西哥杂种
donkey riding, Mexican motherfucker.
是吗 是这样吗
Oh yeah? Is that so?
你想知道我是什么东西
You want to find out what I’m about?
是吗 对 我想知道 他妈的
Show me! Yeah, I wanna see! Fuck.
那我们就用男人的方式解决吧 兔崽子
Let’s settle this right here like grown men, motherfucker!
没有下一次 小子
Not again, man.
你说什么 你想跑吗
What’d you say? You wanna take a fade?
你想挑战我吗
You want to fight me?
对啊 我就是要挑战你
Yeah, I want to fight you.
来啊 伙计
Let’s go, bro.
我抽死你 你♥他♥妈♥的算是什么玩意儿
I whip your punk ass you going to get the fuck out of my crib?
见鬼了
Hell no.
是你先挑衅我的
But you called me out, bro.
现在该我了
Now I’m calling you out.
怎么了
What’s up?
你丫要是能放倒我
You whip my ass I’ll put those
我他妈的就自己把自己铐起来
motherfucking handcuffs on my motherfucking self.
这就对了 关门
And that’s on the set. Door.
痛扁你小子一定超级解气
It’s going to be a pleasure beating your bitch ass.
我他妈的爽呆了
My fucking fantasy.
你♥他♥妈♥的爱怎么想怎么想
I don’t know who the fuck you think you’re fucking with,
不过这个我喜欢
but I love this shit.
狠揍你们这种乳臭未干的条子
To beat a motherfucking punk-ass police ass like yours.
继续说啊
Keep talking.
那咱们就比划比划啊 王八蛋
Let’s get this shit popping, motherfucker.

Oh shit.
太他妈的疯狂了
This shit’s crazy!
扁他
Fucking kick his ass!
加油
Come on!
起来啊
Now get the fuck up.
喜欢吗
You like that?
这可不是摔跤比赛
This ain’t no wrastling match.
你没事吧 没事吧
You all right? You all right?
加油
Come on!

Oh shit!
加油
Come on!
这就是和警♥察♥作对的下场
That’s what happens when you fuck with the police.
加油 扁他
Yeah, come on. Take him!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 王八蛋
Fuck you, border hopping motherfucker!
你没事吧
You all right?
把手拷给我
Give me the hooks.
怎么了 伙计们
What’s up, putos?
我是邪恶街边帮的维奇德
It’s big bad Wicked from Curbside Gang Locotes.
准备好了吗
You ready for this shit?
你丫的 老娘天生就是干这行的
Fuck yeah. I was born to fucking do this shit.
去告诉那些王八蛋们这是谁的地盘
Show these motherfuckers whose barrio this is.
你差点儿又闯红灯了 蠢货
You almost ran the light, stupid.
你想让咱们撞到路边上吗 小拉
You’re going to get us pulled over, La La.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck that shit.
老娘干活儿呢
I gotta fucking be at work.
你♥他♥妈♥的最好不要浪费老娘的时间
You better not bust out wasting my motherfucking time,
你给老娘记清楚了
I’m gonna tell you that shit right now.
小拉 你什么时候去收拾那些家伙
La La, when are you going to fuck the homeboy?
老娘才懒得理他们 蠢狗
I am not fucking the homeboy, dog.
你把我当成什么了
Shit, what do I look like?
他妈的以为我是你们玩弄的对象吗
The little fucking paisa hoochies you guys fucking kick it with?
你在装什么
What you packing?
我给黑鬼准备了
I’m packing a motherfucking
30支连发圆形弹头
thirty round clip for these swamp ass niggers.
在这儿
This is it right here.
慢点儿 这是在马路上
Slow down, this is the street.
就是这个 好吧
This is it. All right.
维奇德 你不打算庆祝一下吗
Wicked, you’re going to jump and get the party started, got it?
我知道了
I got it.
听着 兄弟
Listen to the homie.
把你的脸遮住 干活儿了
All right, put your fucking face on, let’s go!
早准备好了
Get your shit ready.
把那玩意儿拿开
Put that fucking shit away!
你♥他♥妈♥的最好滚蛋
Your fucking shit is good to go.
老子他妈的凭什么要告诉你
What the fuck do I have to fucking tell you?
老子没功夫招呼你
I don’t want to fucking have to baby you!
好了 都是自己人 准备好了
OK, ready homies. Get ready.
把你的脸遮住
Get your fucking face on!
好吧 他妈的
All right. Fuck.
都准备好了吗
You guys ready?
准备好了
Ready.
好的
All right.
说实话 我真♥他♥妈♥的想痛骂你一顿
But on some real shit, though, I wanted to holler at you.
我们的同伴都在议论
All my niggers keep on talking about how you
你是怎么被一个乳臭未干的条子给放倒了
got your ass whipped by a motherfucking little punk-ass wonton.
弟兄们很不爽
No, these niggers is hating.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
我的那个条子干了一架
Me and the cop got down, right?
那王八蛋扒了警徽 下了枪
Motherfucker took off his badge, dropped his gun.
简直就像个地地道道的流氓
I mean, he kept it gangster.
我们发生了争执
We straight up squabbled.
抬起头来
Head up.
可他们还是把你押到了城里
But they still took you to the County though?
对 以扰乱治安的名义
Yeah, but for disorderly conduct.
不要和条子起争执 明白吗
Not for squabbling with the police, you feel me?
你和一个条子干了一架
You fought a cop and they
他们没有告你袭♥警♥吗
didn’t put no assaulting a peace officer on you?
听着 小子
Listen to me, my nigga.
我告诉你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!