谢谢 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好 快放下
Good afternoon. Put it down.
首先让我们欢迎札瓦拉和泰勒的凯♥旋♥
I’d like to welcome back Zavala and Taylor.
检察官指证这伙人和上个月的枪击案有关
D.A. cleared these guys in last month’s shooting.
这次开枪是明智的选择
Turned out to be a good shooting.
我知道你们两个因此遭到了审查
I know firsthand what you guys went through.
那种审查确实是令人不快的经历
It’s a unpleasant experience being under that much scrutiny.
但是你们要记住
But you need to remember something.
即使是在执行任务 那也是一条人命
An on the job shooting is still considered a homicide.
没你们想得那么简单
It’s never an easy ride.
如果为了正义 我就是你们坚强的后盾
If you do the right thing, I will always have your back.
如果你们未经我的允许犯了错误
Do the wrong thing and cross me,
就别怪我见死不救
I will personally throw you under the bus.
听明白了吗
Am I clear?
是 长官
Yes sir!
泰勒 听明白了吗
Taylor, am I clear?
是 长官
Yes sir.
警长 听明白了吗
Sergeant, am I clear?
是 长官
Yes sir.
祝你们愉快
Have a nice day.
谢谢队长
Thank you, Captain.
安静
Quiet down!
看到了吗 这是一个登记簿
See this? It’s a ticket book.
里面要登记你们的违法行为
Inside are things called tickets.
这个杂种
Son of a bitch.
如果你们拦车检查
You can do things like stop motorists,
超速行驶或是闯红灯
and cut citations for speeding or going through a light.
都必须要进行登记
You all need to write.
警长 这些情况是不可避免的
Sarge, we cut citations every watch.
这不是针对你 我是在警告这两个蠢货
I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to these two idiots.
我的搭档想问一个问题
My partner has a question.
我不知道该怎么登记
I don’t really know how to write.
我只会在上面涂鸦
But I do sign and draw pictures.
我郑重地告诉你 你要是不写
Seriously, you don’t start writing,
队长不会放过我的
Captain’s going to shit on my head,
同样 我也会狠狠收拾你们
and in turn, I’m gonna shit on yours.
我发誓 到时候一定把你们两个分开
And I promise you, you guys are going to be separated.
做得好 警长 奥罗斯科和戴维斯 X25
Do it, Sarge. Orozco and Davis, X Twenty-five.
彼得森和华盛顿 X41
Peterson and Washington, X Forty One.
札瓦拉和泰勒 你们俩是X13
Zavala and Taylor, you got X Thirteen.
威廉姆斯和乔 X8
Williams and Cho, X Eight.
阿♥拉♥梅达和格林 X21
Alameda and Green, X Twenty-one.
范·豪泽和苏克 X4
Van Houser and Sook, X Four.
对了 警长
Yeah, Sarge?
那儿不是我们管辖的区域
That’s not our area.
不是你们管辖的区域?
That’s not your area?
不是 我们负责第九区
No, we work Nine.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
不 你说得对
Oh no, you’re right.
你们负责X13
You’re on X Thirteen.
老兄 这不是专♥制♥
Sorry fellas, this isn’t Monopoly.
你们也没有选择的权利
You don’t get to choose your real estate.
出发吧 散会
Now go. Get out.
札瓦拉 警戒结束前不要搞出人命来
Zavala, try not to kill anybody before the end of the watch.
是吗 警长
Really, Sarge?
长官 如果我们在X13杀了人
Sir, if we kill someone in X Thirteen,
是不是就可以回到X9了
can we go back to X Nine?
又是崭新的一天
Today is a brand new day.
抢劫 毒气 洗劫一空
Get the shop, gas the shop, wash the shop.
最好不要再有什么意外惊喜了
Make sure day watch didn’t leave behind any surprises for us.
搜查毒品 枪♥械♥ 还有乱七八糟的
Look for guns, drugs, puke.
注意安全 布特 再见
Pay attention, Boot. Goodbye.
-动作快点儿 -是 长官
– Hurry up. – Yes sir.
你好啊 范·豪泽
How you doing, Van Houser?
我已经警告过你了
I warned you about that shit.
你们在哪里交往呢 布特
Where you running with that piece, Boot?
什么 你怕什么
What? Why you so scared?
出发
Go, go!
走吧 该死的
Go on, shit.
天哪
Jesus Christ!
这才是个开始
It’s like it’s day one.
布特 悠着点儿
Boot, slow down with that piece.
悠着点儿
Slow down!
奥罗斯科 你到底有没有出过任务啊
Orozco, have you been working out?
有啊 和你老妈
Yeah, with your mom.
你怎么什么都拍
Why are you shooting everything?
这是他的必修课
It’s for his class.
你应该学过法律
I thought you were studying law.
读过法律预科 我要上一门艺术选修课
Pre-law. I need an art elective.
我要学影视制片
I’m taking filmmaking.
我挺你
Well, get my good side.
你才不是
You don’t have a good side.
听着 他们可是有权审讯你们的
Listen, you know they can subpoena that shit
别再出现什么意外状况
if something goes sideways, right?
三思
Think twice.
两个字
Two words.
不听
Erase button.
两个字 就凭你们两个
Two words. Just because you guys think
现在自以为是神枪手
you’re these big ghetto gunfighters now,
这并不意味着你们可以擅自行动
don’t mean you can be dropping your calls.
这次至少有24个字了
That was at least two dozen words.
我也就是高中毕业的水平 我能说什么
Well, I barely got a G.E.D. So what do you expect, white boy?
行动了 姑娘们 我们可不想再给你们善后了
Saddle up, ladies, we’re sick of holding up your end.
承认吧 你打了那蠢货
Admit it, you’d hit that shit.
奥罗斯科
Orozco.

Yeah.
用煤渣块
With a cinderblock.
注意高处 布特
Check the roof, Boot.
你那家店在哪儿呢
Where’s your shop?
我买♥♥了红牛 魔声耳机 还有
I got Red Bull, Monster, and
13 注意高处
They all say thirteen, check the roof.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, ma’am.
快点儿 布特 咱们走
Faster, Boot, let’s go.
上车 是 长官
Get in the car! Yes sir!
我给你拿了点儿康普茶
And then I got you some kombucha
你的最爱
because I know you like that stuff.
去他妈的
Fuck that shit!
那是什么
What is that?
抵♥制♥毒品战争
中心路
咱们最好调头
It’s good to be back, man.
那家的老女人把我搞得头都大了
Old lady was driving me crazy at the casa,
我快疯了
like making me do shit.
不要
Oh no!
她竟然还想让你在她家周围巡逻
She dared ask for your help around the house.
太不可思议了
That’s incredible.
真恐怖
Outrageous.
就因为我长得像家得宝的伙计
Just because I look like the dudes from Home Depot,
家得宝 美国家居连锁公♥司♥
老子可不是家得宝的伙计
doesn’t mean I do the shit the dudes from Home Depot do.
很难把你和那种吃软饭
I would never profile you as a man
整天干家务的男人联♥系♥起来
who helps his wife with chores.
闭嘴
Shut up.
小子 咱们是自己人
Dude, I’m your homie.
我才不会那么想
I would never do that.
她哥哥白天总来游泳
Her brother was always coming over during the day to swim.
每天都来
Every day.
我讨厌一切关于他的事
I hate everything about him.
笑起来就是一小白脸
He smells like weed sometimes.
和一个药罐子似的
Like he’s got a prescription.
总喜欢说 “没什么 那很好”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!