我有个大家庭
I got a hella big family.
家里总是有人
Someone’s always at my house.
但是有一次 盖比爸妈去了恩塞纳拉[墨西哥港口]
But one time, Gabby’s parents bounced to Ensenada and
她哥哥去和女朋友约会 所以我在她家过夜
her brother crashed at his girlfriend so I spent the night at her house.
就是那个夜晚
And this was going to be the night.
就是那个夜晚 你明白我意思吗
It was going to be the night, you know what I’m saying?
不明白 你想说什么
No, what are you talking about?
我正在说啊
Well I’ll tell you what I’m talking about.
继续
OK cool.
我们躺在她爸妈的床上
So we’re in her parents? Bed, right?
然后就发生了 顺理成章
And it’s on. It’s about to go down.
我褪下她的小内内 我褪下…
I’m taking off her chones, I’m taking off–
小内内
Chones?
内♥裤♥啊
Her skivvies, come on.
好吧
Right.
终于 我好像…
And I’d like finally, right?
妈的终于
Fucking finally.
我们听到动静
But then we hear this noise.
有人声
Someone’s in the pad.
我就藏到床底
So I hide underneath the bed.
然后我听到有人回来
And then I hear people coming up.
是她爸妈
And it’s her parents.
那里是二楼
This is the second floor.
什么
What?
我没地方去
I got nowhere to go.
盖比想分散他们注意力 但没用
Homegirl’s trying to distract them, but it ain’s happening.
脚步声越来越大
And the footsteps grow louder.
越来越大
Louder and louder.
门开了 上帝啊 我光着身子躺在床底下
Then the door opens? Oh my god, I’m naked… underneath the bed.
我只能看到脚
And then all I can see is little footsteps.
我看到他的脚毛 她的脚趾甲
I see his hairy feet and I see her nails
涂了指甲油 他们叽里咕噜干自己的事
all painted and they’re yapping, they’re doing their thing.
然后翻滚
And they crash.
下面这段我没告诉盖比
And this is the part I never told Gabby… I hear a
我听到他们打啵 我暗中祈祷别啊
little smootchie smootch, and I hear some shit, and I’m praying, please no.
他们还是做了
And they did it.
什么 什么
What? … What?
他们翻滚了
They got down!
我看到盖比爸妈翻滚哦
I’m talking Gabby’s parents fucking!
好吧 我懂了
All right, I got it.

No!
太戏剧了
The shit was so dramatic.
他们做完
It must have been a little
肯定会有些许不适
uncomfortable around the folks after that.
因为她老爹是怪咖
Yeah, because her father’s a freak.
我想等你结婚时候
I guess when you’re been married that long,
能吸取一些经验
you gotta mix it up a little bit.
我也想那样和盖比翻滚
I tried rolling like that with Gabby
她说不行 你不能在这里碰我
and she was like hell no, you’re not touching me there.
我也感觉不适了
It makes me fucking uncomfortable.
我知道
I know, you know why?
因为你也是怪咖
Because you’re a freak too.
别扯了 别扯了
Don’t go there, just don’t go there.
我笑得喘不过气
I fucking can’t breathe.
老天
Holy shit.
牛顿区警员…
Any Newton unit…
-干活了 -好
– Let’s go fight crime or something. – Ok.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!