Yeah, we got these motherfuckers.
他们逃不了的
Dudes ain’t going nowhere.
Z 看着我 好吗
Z, Look at me. All right.
喊到3 打完子弹就跑
On three, you’re going to empty your mag and run.
准备好了吗 好了
You ready? Ok.
One.
Two.
Three!
跑 跑
Go! Move!
门边 门边
To the door, to the door!
跑 跑
Move! Go!

Go!
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
爬过围栏
Over the fence.
看到围栏了吗 是
You see the fence? Yeah.
快 快
Go, go!
死胡同
There’s a wall.

Go.
我托住我
You got me?
我托你
I got you.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
到处都是他们的人
They’re everywhere.
Z Z 走了
Z… Z… Move, move!
左边
Take the left.
我们杀了那家伙
I think we killed that guy.
干得好
Good.
只是狗
Just the dogs.
后援怎么还不来
Where’s the fucking cavalry?
我不知道
I don’t know.
搭档
Partner?
什么
What?
恶心死了
This sucks.
是我们的人吗
Is that us?
是后援吗
Is that PD?
等等 等等
Slow, slow, slow.
枪 开火
Gun! Hit them!
街边帮
Curbside gang, putos!
我打中了 布莱恩
I lit that asshole up! … Brian!
很糟糕吗 操
Is it bad? Fuck.
等等 等等 我看看
Wait, wait. Let me see.

Fuck.
是不太好
It’s bad.
但是你知道吗
You know what?
我看过更糟糕的
I’ve seen guys way worse make it.
你在干嘛
What are you fucking doing?
别碰我
Don’t fucking do that to me!
别动
Stay right there!
躺好
Stay the fuck down!
躺好 我要按住伤口
Stay down, I need to put pressure on your wound.
人都死哪去了
Where the fuck is everybody?
我不想死在这儿
I don’t want to die here.
你不会死在这儿的
You’re not going to die here.
上帝保佑警♥察♥
God loves cops.
我不行了
I fucked up.
我不行了
I fucked up.
别告诉珍妮特我不行了
Don’t tell Janet I fucked up.
我在这儿
I’m going to stay right here.
没事的
It’s OK.
没事的
It’s OK to do it.
没事的
It’s OK to do it right now.
我他妈爱你
I fucking love you, bro.
有人吗
Officer down!
我他妈需要帮助
I need some fucking help!
我他妈需要帮助
I need some fucking help!
别死
Please don’t go right now.
求你了 别死
I’m begging you, don’t fucking go right now.
别死
Don’t go right now.

what the fuck…
去死吧
Checkmate, puto.
安息吧 贱♥人♥
Rest in peace, bitch.
干掉你了 混♥蛋♥
We got you, motherfuckers.
完美收官
Happy fucking ending, homies.
庆祝时间
Celebration time.
看看洛杉矶的街道
Look at the streets of L.A.
操 操
Shit! Fuck!

Shit.

Fuck.
洛杉矶警♥察♥
LAPD!
把枪放下
Drop the guns!
把枪放下
Drop them!
街边帮
Curbside gang, putos!

Fuck you!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
有枪声
Shots fired.
有枪声
Shots fired.
牛顿区注意 有枪声
Newton units be advised, shots fired.
X706 有枪声 有枪声
X seventy six, shots fired, shots fired.
不需要其他的协助 嫌疑人已被制♥服♥
Go ahead and show a code four, suspects are in custody.
需要救护
I’m going to need an RA for two male Hispanics,
两名西班牙裔男性 两名女性重伤
two female Hispanics suffering from multiple gunshot wounds..
还需要
I’m also going to need
监督员和增援
additional supervisors and units to my location.
X706请求增援和监督员
X seventy six is requesting additional units and
东百老汇南北大街 41街以北
supervisors to the north-south alley East of Broadway, north of four one..
泰勒和札瓦拉呢
Where the fuck is Taylor and Zavala?
是不是x13有紧急呼救
Is there a code four at x thirteen location?
13L10 原始求救电♥话♥来自于X13
Thirteen L ten, the original help call was for X thirteen.
x13有紧急呼叫吗
Do we have a code four on x thirteen?
13L10 清点人数了吗
Thirteen L ten, do we have all my people accounted for?
呼叫X13
X thirteen, come in.
牛顿区上方空军11 无法定位x13
Air eleven over Newton, we’re unable to locate x thirteen.

Shit.
他们上个方位是胡伯大厦25022室
Their last location was two five zero two two Hooper Place.
你能到那儿吗
Can you go by that location?
是他们
It’s them.
麦克
Mike!

Shit.
两名约28岁男性 请求救护
Request an RA for two males approximately twenty-eight years old.

Fucking.
13X2 请求救护
Thirteen X two we’re roger on the RA.
全体起立
Uniformed personnel!
我来扶你
I’ll help you.

Shit.
他是我兄弟
He was my brother.
枪击案当天
The day of the shooting…
如果你孩子是女儿 你会让她当警♥察♥吗
If your kid was a girl would you let her be a cop?
你是问我是否愿意我女儿配枪
Would I want my daughter packing a burner
保护自己免受这满是渣滓的世界伤害
so she could protect herself from the assholes of the world?
当然愿意
Hell yeah.
我想有个女儿
I want to have a daughter.
肯定很棒
That would be so cool.
但是不让她和警♥察♥约会
Just don’t let her date cops.
她不可以和任何人约会
She’s not dating anyone.
好吧
Ok.
想都别想
Ever.
好吧
All right.
我有没有告诉过你
Did I ever tell you about
我第一次和盖比共度的晚上
the first time I spent the night with Gabby?
我不想听
I don’t want to hear that.
我有个大家庭
I got a hella big family, right?
我不想听
Fuck, I don’t want to hear that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!