Think about it.
我就说这么多
That’s all I’m saying.
掉头
Fucking head back.
我去兄弟会那里搞点好枪
I’ll get some fucking big guns from the Border Brothers.
别在塞满警♥察♥的房♥间里睡觉
Never fall asleep in a room full of cops.
妈的没什么好笑的
That shit ain’t even fucking funny.
就因为你拿个操蛋奖章
Just cause you won the fucking award
别人就不把你当混♥蛋♥吗
doesn’t give you license to be a fucking asshole.
你脸上是什么
You got shit on your face.
搞什么
What is this?
你们是小学三年级吗
Are we in the third fucking grade?
再这样下去 就给你一个风险评估案子
Keep it up, it’s going to earn you a risk management case.
把破摄像机给我
Give me this fucking camera.
他有点…
He had something….
我认真地说
I’m serious.
这个部门成就了你 也能毁了你
This department built you up, they will fucking tear you down.
太好笑了
You know it’s fucking funny.
笑啊 你个蠢货
Laugh, you fucking idiot.
这是谁的剃须膏
Who left their shaving cream on the table?
圣巴巴拉怎么样
How was Santa Barbara?
太棒了
Awesome.
珍妮特怀孕了
Janet’s pregnant.
什么
What?
滚下去
Get out of here.
真的吗
Are you serious?
这么快
Already?
她都不是墨西哥人
She’s not even Mexican.
是啊 她明天要去做超声波检测
Yeah, she’s going for the ultrasound tomorrow,
但是验孕棒三格都显示
but three of those little piss stick things…
阳性 阳性 阳性
Positive, positive, positive.
恭喜恭喜
Whoa, congrats.
等不了了
That’s when we fucking graduate.
现在就行动
We fucking get the upgrade right now.
跟孙子一样待在这里屁用都没有
Not fucking going to be little fucking paisas no fucking more.
明白吗 是啊
Right? Yeah.
我们该行动了
That’s what we’re going to fucking do.
明白吗
Ok?
他们想来我们地盘
They want to come into our
跟我们对话
fucking hood and fucking talk shit to us?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
You fucking do this shit right?
他们不尊重我们 这里是我们的地盘
They don’t fucking disrespect us. It’s our fucking hood.
你们想联合起来吗
You guys want to fucking collect?
你们想造♥反♥了吗
You guys got to fucking put up.
这种时候我们该动手了
This time we’re going to fucking do it right.
是啊 该动手了
Hell yeah, we’re doing this.
懦夫的蛋都是焉的
Fucking guys have some fucking balls.
等我们搞定那混♥蛋♥
After we get these motherfuckers…
这里真♥他♥妈♥的热
you know it’s gonna be a little hot in the hood.
我们就离开这儿
We’re going to get the fuck out of here after that.
我他妈带你们去维加斯
I’m gonna fucking take you guys to fucking Vegas.
你们好好干 我他妈不会亏待你们
You guys fucking do this shit right, I’m gonna treat you right.
如果我们不干
But if we don’t fucking do this,
也不能回头了 就他妈这么简单
we can never fucking come back, that’t the fucking thing.
要是有一天 把我们两家孩子放在一起
Wouldn’t it be crazy if our kids
一黑一白 多好玩
were pushing a black and white together one day?
滚你的
Screw that.
我希望我的孩子有份靠谱的工作
I want my kid to have an honest job.
比方说从政
Like a politician.
蠢货
Idiot.
鸣警笛
Light them up.
逃逸了
He’s running.
13×13 正在追捕一辆可能代号♥是37的车辆
Thirteen-x-ray-thirteen we’re going to be following a
从胡伯42号♥街向北行驶
possible code thirty seven vehicle northbound Hooper from four two street.
灰色丰田小型货车
Gray Toyota minivan.
车牌号♥6Q49973
License plate number six queen four nine nine seven three.
请求支援 直升机和监督员
Requesting backup, airship, and a supervisor.
你说的没错 跟上
Yeah, you’re clear right, go.
跟上
Go.

Fuck yeah.
快追这龟孙
You got this motherfucker.
快追这龟孙
You got this motherfucker.
跟上 Z
Come on Z.
跟上 Z
Come on Z.
老天
Fucking Christ.

Fuck.
操 下车
Get the fuck out of the car.

Go!
麦克 快
Mike, come on!
上 上
Let’s go! Let’s go!
X13 你在哪里
X thirteen, what’s your location?
13×13 疑犯逃跑
Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen, suspect running on foot.
男性 西班牙人 深色外套
Male, Hispanic, dark clothing.

Shit!

Fuck!
快走 快走
Go, go!
快走
Move!
没打中 蠢货
Fucking missed, stupid.
操 走
Fuck. Go.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
老兄
Dude!

Fuck!
进去
Move!
让她趴下
Tell her to get down!

Fuck.
操 不行
Shit, no dice.
我们被包围了
We’re fucking trapped.
联♥系♥调度
Call dispatch.
我的手
My fucking hand.
怎么了 你受伤了
What’s up? What, you got hit?
你受伤了
Did you get hit?

Shit.
快他妈打给调度
Fucking call dispatch.
没信♥号♥♥ 操
I got no signal! Fuck!
操 我没有
Fuck, I don’t…

Fuckers.
闭嘴
Shut up!
这里是13×13
This is thirteen x ray thirteen…
进去 快啊
Come through the fucking door. Come on.
紧急呼救
Officers need help!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们被困在一栋楼里
We’re barricaded in an apartment building.
操 让那贱♥货♥闭嘴
Shit! Tell that bitch to shut the fuck up!
胡伯大厦C幢25022室
Two five zero two two Hooper Place, apartment C.
那群混♥蛋♥在那里
Those motherfuckers are in there.
我们没事 都没事
We’re good, we’re all good!
他们派装甲兵来了
They’re sending the cavalry,
他们把全世界都派来了
they’re sending the whole fucking world.

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!
重装子弹
Reload.
搭档
Partner?
老兄 搭档
Dude. Partner!
你没事吧
You all good?
大恶人在那边吗
Was Big Evil in the army?
是啊 我们没法拖住他们
Yeah. We can’t hold them off.
我们得建立火力据点
We’re got to lay down a base of fire and pivot.
什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
杀出去
We’re shooting our way out of here.
那群蠢货要冲出来吗
Can these fools get out?
是啊 动手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!