那他妈是什么
What is that shit?
我不知道
I don’t fucking know.
我从来没见过这种事
I’ve never seen that kind of shit.
你有消毒液吗
Do you have hand sanitizer?
我没有
No, I don’t.
瑟瑞娜·布兰森在洛杉矶南部为您带来报道
I’m Serene Branson on the scene in south Los Angeles
该处是今年最大的毒品基地
at one of the largest narcotics seizures this year.
除毒品外
In addition to the drugs,
警方告诉我们一个非常可怕的消息
officials are telling us there was a very gruesome discovery.
有迹象表明数目不祥的尸体受过酷刑
An unknown number of bodies showing evidence of torture.
知悉内♥幕♥的警♥察♥
A police official familiar with the investigation
否认此事与墨西哥贩毒团伙有关
denied rumors Mexican drug cartels are responsible for the murders.
美国移♥民♥海关局 11年8月13日
我们要有大♥麻♥烦了
We’re having a lot of problems.
南方头头要一切赶快结束
The Lord of the South wants something done.
只有两个条子是吗
This is just two city cops, right?
对 只有两个
Yes, two city cops.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧 不然我也会要你好看
Take care of these assholes or I’ll take care of you.
有问题吗
Got a problem with that?
包在我身上
Consider it done.
别出乱子
And don’t leave a mess.
帮派里的人都讨厌条子
People hate cops, people in gangs.
你出多少
Write down what you spend.
我会搞定
I’ll get it done.
盖比想知道今晚你和珍妮特
Gabby wants to know if you and Janet
来不来和我们一起看道奇队比赛
want to roll to the Dodgers game with us tonight.
我们要去圣巴巴拉[加州西南海岸城市]
We’re going to Santa Barbara.
好吧 滚你的
All right, fuck you then,
我去网上把票卖♥♥了
I’ll sell that shit online or something.
那是特雷
Here’s Tre right here.
怎么了 特雷
What’s up, Tre?
后面有什么
What’s up back.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
我做我要做的 你明白我意思吗
I’m doing what I do, you know what I’m saying?
每天都做一样的事
Same shit, different day.
没有他妈的改变
Ain’t shit changed.
你们怎么样
What’s up with you all?
动作慢点
Just slow motion.
我们之间那点事
And that little incident you and I had?
你保守了秘密
You kept it G.
没有告发我
You didn’t snitch on me.
我很感激
And I respect that.
弟兄们刚从福尔松监狱放出来
So check this out, my people just got out of Folsom prison.
从北部来的
From up north.
是吗
Oh yeah?
他们说你们要有麻烦了
Word is you got a hit on you all.
你们一直都顺风顺水的
You all been greenlit.
我们是警♥察♥ 每个人都想我们死
We’re cops, everybody wants to kill us.
我只是传个话
I’m just telling you what they’re saying.
我们很感谢你的提醒
No, you know what, we appreciate the info,
但不表示我们值勤时会给你通行证
but this don’t mean you get a pass if we catch you slipping.
我根本不要他妈的通行证
I ain’t looking for no fucking pass.
我做我要做的 你明白我意思吗
I do what I do, you know what I’m saying?
我不得不说 虽然你心里明白
I had to say it, though, you know how it is.
你这周末打算干嘛
All right, what you doing this weekend?
喜欢道奇队吗
You like the Dodgers?
你送我票吗
You going to slide a nigger some tickets or something?
喜欢道奇队吗
You like the Dodgers?
周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
搞点票吧
Slide me some tickets.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥有没有动我记录本
Did you fuck with my… come on, did you fuck with my shit?
我才没动你那破本子
I don’t fuck with your shit.
麦克 到底有没有
Mike, come on.
别跟个娘们似的
Don’t be a little bitch about it.
我没有
I didn’t fuck with your shit.
你动过了
You fucked with my shit.
顺序乱了
It was in totally different order.
这里怎么有你的调查报告
Why do you have an investigation report on here?
我没有调查报告
I don’t have an investigation report on there.
是你笔迹
It’s your handwriting.
别傻了
Don’t be an idiot.
全他妈乱套了
All this is fucked up.
你是把它搞掉地上了吗
Did you drop it or something?
那有三种页面
There’s three types of pages.
全乱套了
It’s all out of order.
全他妈乱套了
It’s all fucking out of order.
招你生气了
No, it’s a pain in the ass.
抱歉 搭档
I’m sorry, partner.
等他们转进小巷时再动手
Wait until they hit a small street.
一停下来 你就敲保险杠
At a stop sign, you fucking tap the bumper,
我们下车动手
we’re going to get out and blast.
不行
Fuck no.
你什么意思不行
What do you mean, no?
等他们进中餐馆吃午饭时动手
We should get them when they go to lunch at the Chinese place.
中餐馆塞满了警♥察♥
That Chinese place is crawling with cops.
我们应该趁只有他们俩时动手
We gotta get these fuckers when they’re alone.
尾随他们回家 在家门口动手
We can fucking follow their asses home and hit them there.
白人男孩在他妈西米谷
White boy’s in fucking Simi
另一个蠢货在圣盖博
Valley and the other fucking fool’s in San Gabriel.
得一网打尽
We gotta get these fuckers at the same time.
一次搞定 老兄
This is the one-time, homie.
别撞见黑鬼
Not a bunch of fucking niggers.
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker.
这家伙是从他妈监狱里带来的
This fucker is straight from the fucking SHU.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
You stop fucking around.
你♥他♥妈♥老实待车里
You got in the fucking car.
你♥他♥妈♥是想和那群蠢货吊一起
You want to fucking hang with the fucking carnales…
你要为这操蛋的话付出代价
now you fucking pay the fucking price of fucking admission, homeboy.
我他妈要杀了这贱♥货♥
I’ll fucking kill this fucking bitch, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
You shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥把这家伙从我脸上挪开
You get that fucking shit out of my fucking face.
我他妈杀了你 操♥你♥妈♥
I’ll fucking kill you, motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥嘴不能放干净点
Don’t you fucking disrespect.
我他妈也找不到橡皮筋了
I don’t know where the fucking rubber band is either.
找不到橡皮筋也怪我啊
Don’t blame me for the rubber band.
是你把橡皮筋拿下来的
You just took the rubber band off.
要不是你把这些搞得乱七八糟
If you hadn’t fucking put everything out of order, then the
橡皮筋怎么会不见 这叫蝴蝶效应好吗
rubber band wouldn’t be out and the… Look, it’s the butterfly effect, ok?
你知道什么叫蝴蝶效应吗 不知道
Do you know what the butterfly effect is? Nope.
这就是蝴蝶效应
It’s the butterfly effect.
看好
Look it up.
只是因为你说了两遍
Just because you say it twice
不代表第二次我会同意
doesn’t mean that I get it the second time.
看好
Look it up.
我♥操♥
This is fucking stupid.
他们穿了防弹背心
Those motherfuckers got bulletproof vests.
要用AK才行
We need to hit them with some AKs and shit.
给我上
Don’t fucking rank out.

Fuck you!
我什么时候反悔过
When the fuck have I ever backed out from shit?
把那破摄像机挪开
Get that fucking camera out of my face.
我说过不能搞砸
I’m saying we just can’t fuck this shit up.
我不会坏事
I don’t give a fuck.
你懂的
You know me.
我来干
I’ll do the motherfucking time.
我不想被上头骂
I just don’t want the big homies fucking whacking me.
他妈的为这事骂我
Fucking whacking me for fucking up.
我们得搞个计划
We need a fucking plan.
你♥他♥妈♥来想
And you fucking know it.
动动脑子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!