如果你不了解一个人
I mean, you can’t get into something
你不会…她知道我是什么样的人
with somebody without … She knows who I am.
是吗 我也知道
Yeah. I know who you are.
你一无所长
You’re a piece of shit.
如果你伤了她的心 我会让你吃不了兜着走
If you break her heart, I’m going to fuck you up.
我很高心你会这么做
Good to know.
如果你出了什么意外 我会照顾你的孩子
If anything happened to you, I would take care of your kids.
如果你有孩子
If you had any.
我也会照顾她
And I would take care of her.
我会照顾珍妮特
I would take care of Janet.
有什么任务 有不错的吗
What’s in the stack? Anything good?
我看看 领里纠纷
Let’s see here… Business dispute.
请求警方调解
Request police mediation.
一个邻居把水泼到另一个邻居窗户上
One neighbor threw a cup of water on the other neighbor’s window.
我们可不会去干这活
We’re not buying that.
3个90岁男性报案 酒吧外有一个醉汉
Three ninety male. Intoxicated person outside a liquor store.
这他妈什么事啊
Get the fuck out of here.
酒吧外面有个醉汉
There’s a drunk man outside the liquor store?
失踪查询
Welfare check.
一个女人请求警方联♥系♥她年迈的母亲
Woman requests PD contact her elderly mother.
好 就这个
Yeah, buy that one.
你确定
You serious?
对 如果我们多接几个这种案子
Yeah, if we buy a couple of these,
或许会给我们一个无需其他人协助的案子
maybe they’ll send us a code three call.
真棒
Cool.
我要把这段拍下来
I’ll hit her up for the next hotshots.
在这个片段 我们接到一个报案
On this episode, we’re rolling to a call.
一个女人打给警方请求联♥系♥她的母亲
A woman called the station to check on her elderly mother.
我们现在出发
So we’re going to go.
这就是我们一般处理的案件
These are the calls most agencies deal with, you know?
不是每个案件都会出现足迹追踪或者飞车拦截
Not every call’s a foot pursuit or a car chase.
一些部门的人
Some guys at other agencies
可能一辈子都没机会拔枪或者参加街头枪战
have never even drawn their weapon or been in a gunfight.
是啊 但你有一半的时间都在干这个
Yeah, but here that’s just half your shift.
在南方的边缘
In the south end…
一个调度所接触的犯罪
we’ll get involved in more capers in one
可能比很多警♥察♥一辈子遇见的都多
deployment period than most cops see their entire career.
就是这样
Hell yeah.
威廉姆斯太太
Mrs. Williams!
威廉姆斯太太
Mrs.Williams!
我们是警♥察♥
Police Officers!
去后面看看 看有没有人
Go around back, check it out.
好 我们走
All right. Here we go.
我在等我的搭档
I’m going to wait for my partner.
他去后面检查了
He’s going to check the back
看看主人是不是在后面
to see if she’s around the back over there.
很多时候 上了年纪的人
Often times, a lot of these people, they’re very old people.
听不到我们喊
They can’t hear us.
他们听不到 需要助听器 知道吗
You know, they can’t hear ? The hearing aids, you know.
没人
Nothing.
这间房♥子的业主
So the owner of this house is
实际上是住在这里的人的女儿
actually the daughter of the woman who lives in it.
她让我们去寻找她的母亲
She gave us permission for the welfare check,
所以我们打算 我们打算踢开门
so we’re going to… We’re going to boot the door.
札瓦拉警官在踢门上有绝活
Officer Zavala specializes in booting doors.
我来踢门
I kick doors down.
我们上
There you go.
现在我来踢门
I kick doors down.
再说一遍
Say it in English now.
我要踢门了
I kick doors down.
等等 你有检查了门锁没锁吗
Wait, did you check if it was unlocked?
女士们先生们 请记住
Ladies and gentlemen, always a good idea
踹门前请记得看看门是不是锁了
to make sure a door is locked … before you boot it.
你会把这段剪掉吗
Are you going to cut that out?
会的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
门肯定会锁的
It was always locked.
很明显我搭档一直很清楚这点
Clearly my partner always knew that.
你知道会发生什么 是吧
You know what’s going to happen, right?
什么
What?
她可能会只是出去了
She’s going to roll through,
去了教堂或者商店之类的地方
come from the church or the store or whatever.
等她回来的时候 看到门锁被损坏了
And then she’s going to see property damage
你猜会发生什么
and what’s going to happen?
会发生什么
What’s going to happen?
我们会被认为是坏人
We’re going to be the bad guys.
该死
Shit.
可能会发现尸体
We got a dead body.
发现什么了 入侵者
What have we got? Squatters?
我敢肯定有人闯进来
Yeah, I’d say someone’s been kicking it back here for sure.
洛杉矶警方
LAPD.
找找看
Let’s roll through.
没事吧 安全
You good? Clear.
这不对
That is wrong.
我说过这里是安全的
I said it was clear.
没事 我只是在拍
All right. I’m just filming it.
找到她了
I found her.
什么情况
What’s up?
这里是13×13
Thirteen-x-ray- thirteen, I’m going to
我们这里需要一个监督员和两队支援
need a supervisor and two additional units at our location.
请求救护 发现70岁左右的女性
And RA for the elderly female approximately seventy years old.
无意识 无呼吸
Not conscious, not breathing.
13×13请求支援
Thirteen x thirteen’s
两队支援和一个监督员
requesting two additional units and a supervisor.
枫叶街5171
Five one seven one Maple.
事件代号♥1467 请求救护1351
Incident one four six seven, RA thirteen fifty- one.
这是外婆每天祷告的狗屁神仙什么的吗
What is she, grandma praying to the dope gods or some shit?
这可不是什么外婆的
That’s not fucking grandma.
你别玩了
Don’t fucking play on them.
不 你听
No, look.
这是空的 有人打开过
Hollow. Somebody’s opened it before.
什么意思
That’s what that means.
把这东西拿出来
Take that shit out.
你自己不会拿吗
You can’t pull it out yourself?
你♥他♥妈♥的赶快拿出来
Just fucking pull it out.
派对时间到了
Party time.
Z 等等 等等
Z… No, wait wait wait.
什么
What?
看到那个锅了吗
Do you see that pot?
看到了
Yeah.
还在冒热气
That shit’s still steaming.
该死
Oh shit.
我要进去 准备好了吗 进去
I’m going in. Ready? Go ahead.
那什么 尸体吗
What is that? Is that a body?
有很多尸体
Yeah, there’s bodies in there.
真感谢替他们改造
Thanks for the fucking update.
他妈的
Fuck.
那里安全吗
Is it clear?
安全
Clear.
上面写什么
What does it say?
上面该死的写了什么
What’s that shit say?
不停地带新货来吧
Keep bringing them.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
该死 快点
Fuck! Come on.
缓过来
Get your shit together.
该死的缓过来
Pull your shit together.
我们出去
Fuck out of here.
我们快离开这
Let’s get out of here.
该死
Fuck.
变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
Sick motherfuckers.
谁会做这样的事
Who would do shit like that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!