警长 你看到了吗
Sarge, did you see that?
那把刀直接插♥进♥范·豪泽的眼睛
Van H had a fucking Ginsu sticking out of his eye.
他眼睛被切成两半了
His eye was cut in half.
晶状体喷出来了
The lens was hanging out.
他不会回来了
He’s not coming back.
那个新人也不会回来
Rookie too.
什么 她不会回来了
What? She ain’t coming back.
她把这个给我了 让我交给她的监护长官
She gave me this to give to the Watch commander.
这么快
On the spot?
是啊
Yeah.
很好 反正她也不能撑多久
Oh well, she wouldn’t have made probation anyway.
当然不行
Hell no.
什么 就因为她爸爸不是警官
What, because her daddy’s not a captain?
她不是因为这件事被革职
You know she wasn’t cut out for this shit.
那为什么
Why is that?
证据
The evidence.
她差点把范·豪泽害死
She almost got Van Hauser killed.
你们真冷血
You guys are cold.
你们真让人心寒 知道吗
You got cold, dead eyes, you know that?
我们两个都是
Yeah, both of us.
对 你们都是 你们有同情心吗
Yeah, both of you. You have a soul?
有 不过忘家里了
Yes, we just leave it at home.
我们是坐这继续闲聊还是把这一切了结了
We going to sit around yapping or we going to get this done?
你们救了那个新人的命
You guys saved that rookie’s life.
那可是个大功劳
That was one big fucking fat ese.
我们可以去清理现场吗
Can we clear the scene?
这里到处都是我们的人
Division’s fucking falling apart over here.
你们怎么样 你们没事吧
We good? You good?
没事吧
Good good good?
我们还行 是吗 回去工作
We’re all good. Yes? Go back to work.
晚安 小妞们
Good night, ladies.
女士们先生们 让我们欢迎泰勒警官和他太太
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Officer and Mrs Taylor.
你在干什么 伙计
What’s up, guys.
好了
All right.
珍妮特 跟警♥察♥结婚 你要可有很大勇气
Janet, you got a lot of heart hooking up with a cop.
这可是个考验人的活
Because it takes a strong person…
我看到在场有很多警嫂 她们都点头了
and I see like a lot of cops’ wives in here, they’re all nodding their heads.
你可要好好照顾她
You gotta take care of her.
我现在是她的哥哥了
Cause I’m her big brother now.
在场的所有警员 我们都是她的家人了
And every cop in here… we’re all her family now too.
我自己都被感动了 宝贝别说话
I’m going to cry, baby, shut up.
珍妮特 我们很希望你能好好改造布莱恩
And Janet, we’re all hoping you can make a man out of Brian.
因为我们都放弃了
Because we’ve all given up.
大家准备
So here we go.
敬布莱恩和珍妮特
To Brian and Janet.
干杯
Cheers!
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
为什么你结个婚穿得那么忧郁
Why the fuck did you get married in your dress blues?
如果你在百思买♥♥集团工作
If you worked at Best Buy
你还会不会穿那件蠢得要命的衬衫
would you wear that fucking stupid polo shirt?
我喜欢那件衬衫
I like that polo shirt.
这有象征意义
I’m representing.
老兄 我爱你
You know I love you, man
老天
Jesus.
他们又开始了
Here they go again.
我也爱你 兄弟
I love you too, bro.
我可以为你放弃一切
I would lay down my life for you.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
我可以为你挡子弹
I would take a fucking bullet for you.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
你们两个怎么不直接结婚算了
Why don’t you guys get married to each other?
够了 闭嘴
All right, shut up.
大家来干了
Everybody take a shot.
祝你健康
Salud!
干杯
Cheers!
我哥们加西亚
My boy Garcia?
他可是个野兽
He’s a fucking beast.
我见过这个混小子解决一个混♥蛋♥ 只用一拳
I’ve seen this motherfucker knock an asshole out with one punch.
给混♥蛋♥们上拷
Yoked assholes, man.
给很有势力的大块头混♥蛋♥上拷
Yoked assholes from the joint when they had weight piles.
你知道我什么意思吗
You know what I’m talking about?
你不知道我说什么
You don’t know what I’m talking about,
你♥他♥妈♥的还12岁
you’re fucking twelve years old.
像他这样的警♥察♥ 就像个军人
Cops like him… Like soldiers.
他为我挡子弹
He took a bullet for me.
本来是我
My bullet.
他帮我挡了子弹
He took my bullet.
他挡了我的子弹
He took my bullet.
他就是这样的人
That’s what he was.
他对我来说就是这样的人
That’s what he was to me.
这本来应该是我
It should have been me.
就因为他是个好人
Cause he was a good guy.
我是个渣滓
I was shit.
该死
Fuck it.
再亲一下
Gimme a kiss.
你要好好学学这些
You’ll learn this.
你要好好学学
You’ll learn.
结婚很重要
Marriage is really basic.
我有句金玉良言
There’s just a couple guidelines.
你要随时准备放弃他
you’ve got to give it up all the time.
一直如此
All the time.
你觉得怎么样
You love that.
我不讨厌这主意 这不是个坏主意
I don’t hate that idea. It’s not a bad idea.
不是个坏主意
It’s not a bad thing.
不 认真说起来 是姑娘们丢给他们的
No, seriously, girls throw it at cops.
丢什么
Throw what exactly?
自己
Their pussy.
姑娘们把自己丢过去
Girls throw it.
所以别给这些男人借口
So you can’t give him an excuse, girlfriend.
你不能给他任何借口
You can not give him an excuse.
我之前听过这种言论
I’ve actually seen that before.
这把一个安静的警♥察♥逼疯了
It’s called assault on a peace officer.
准备好了吗 该死的
You ready? Hell yeah.
尝试新东西 亲爱的
Try new things. Baby…
比如古奇法
Like the gooch.
什么
The what?
古奇法
The gooch?
德克萨斯转法
Texas twister.
不 这是编出来的
No, that’s something that’s made up.
这是网上乱传的
The internet made that up.
你知道麦克喜欢什么方式吗
You want to know what Mike likes?
别说
No!
别说
No!
宝贝 我真的爱你
Babe, I love you so much.
西式的 你知道吗
The western, you know?
放开胆子去尝试 知道吗
Open to explore, right?
盖比 这是我们的婚礼
Gabby! It’s our wedding!
迎上去
Cup him.
舔他
Suck him.
不 不 不 摩擦一下 然后呢
No no no! You just rub it a bit and then?
你在说什么 盖比
What the fuck? Gabby!
大胆一点
Venture off a little more.
大胆
Venture off?
他们口头上说不喜欢 其实 该死
They swear they don’t like it but… Shit!
真的吗
Really?
我很高兴
I’m happy.
珍妮特很不错
Janet’s dope.
你是我最好的兄弟 虽然你是个混球
You’re my brother and everything, but you’re a piece of shit.
她知道吗
Does she know that?
知道 她知道我是什么样的人
Yeah, she knows who I am.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!