我也不知道 哥们儿
I don’t fucking know, dude.
那家伙是谁啊
Who the fuck is this guy?
我也不知道
I don’t fucking know.
这儿有一个信息站
We have one POI.
我要去找那家伙谈谈
I just want to fucking talk to this guy.
咱们还是走吧
Let’s just get out of here.
我就去和他说一会儿
I just want to fucking talk to him just for a second.
去吧
Go ahead.
长官 我不想惹什么麻烦
Sir, I don’t want to cause any trouble here,
但是我们只是…
but we just fucking…
我们刚到这儿 到底发生什么了
We rolled up here, I don’t know what’s going on.
这是我们一周内碰到的第二个小喽啰了
This is the second cowboy like this we’ve run into in a week.
要防着点这些人
Watch out for these guys.
他们遵循另一套行动准则
They operate by a different set of rules.
我知道我只是个贫民街的巡警
I know I’m just a ghetto street cop
但你得告诉我点儿什么吧
but you’ve got to give me something here.
我们有消息显示
We’ve got indicators
这个人为墨西哥锡那罗亚贩毒集团办事
he’s a runner for the Sinaloa Cartel.
我们跟踪他 但什么事儿也没有
We ran him, he came up clean.
你们其实无权知晓
You guys don’t have the proper clearance
任何这方面的信息
for any of this information,
但我还是给你们个提示
but I’m going to throw you a bone.
贩毒集团就活跃在这一带
Cartels are operating here.
我们来管这事儿
We’re on it.
小心点
Be careful.
这话什么意思
What does that mean though?
意思是你和你搭档低调点儿
It means you and your homeboy need to power down.
因为你们刚拖住了一条大蛇的尾巴
Because you just tugged on the tail of the snake
它很可能会转过头反咬你们一口
and it’s going to turn around and bite you back.
我是提醒你们
I’m throwing you a bone here.
感谢我给你们的信息吧
Be grateful for what I’m giving you.
我这是在警告你们注意
I’m giving you a warning.
低调点儿
Lay low.
我要写记录的 能知道你名字吗
Can I get your name for my log.?
不能 你们走吧
Negative, move along.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
长官 你知道那里有5岁的孩子吧
Sir, you know there’s five year old kids in there?
关了6个月
For six months?
再见
Goodbye.
离开犯罪现场
Get off the crime scene.
回家去吧
Go home.
再见 祝你们晚上愉快
Bye. Have a nice night.
-好的 -该死的联邦探员
– Yeah. – Fucking feds.
Z 你干嘛呢
Z, what the fuck?
去他妈的
Fuck them.
我可不认为这一带有什么贩毒集团
I didn’t think that shit came over here.
有孩子 妇女
Kids, women.
你看到那该死的马桶了吗
Did you see that fucking toilet?
全是粪便
Filled up with shit.
那儿没我们什么事儿
We had no fucking business being there.
根本轮不到我们管
We didn’t even have a call there.
我都不知道咱们这是在干嘛
I didn’t know what we were fucking rolling up on.
你以为我知道咱们在干嘛吗
You think I knew what we were rolling up on?
这绝对是贩卖♥♥人口
It’s human trafficking.
他真是太可爱了
He’s so cute.
你真棒 宝贝儿
You did so good, baby.
我喜欢这味道
I love this smell.
托着点他的头
Just hold his head a little bit.
托着呢 他没事
I am. He’s fine.
你得像抱着橄榄球那样抱着他
You gotta hold him like this, like a football.
我知道怎么抱宝宝
I know how to hold a baby.
亲爱的 别这样 就像这样
Babe, please. Like that.
搭档 怎么样
Hey partner, what’s up?
过来
Come here.
看看谁来了
Look who’s here.
你这当妈的怎么样了
How’s mama doing?
妈妈很累很烦躁
Mama’s tired and cranky.
跟小宝宝一样
Just like baby.
妈妈想要掐死爸爸
Mama wants to choke Daddy.
别啊 宝贝儿
Come on, babe.
是给他取名叫布莱恩吗
Did you name him Brian?
抱歉 哥们儿
Sorry, bro.
他是小米格尔 以他爸爸名字命名的
He’s a junior, named him after his daddy.
那他叫什么
So what’s his name?
行了吧你
Fuck you.
我能抱抱他吗
Can I hold him?
好的
Yeah.
太可爱了
So sweet.
你完了 哥们儿
You’re so done, bro.
宝贝儿
Hey baby.
你穿的什么
What are you wearing?
我可以说话 你穿的什么
I can say it. What are you wearing?
没关系 你看上去还是很漂亮
I don’t care. You still look good.
对 布莱恩就在旁边
Yeah, Brian’s right here.
好的
Ok.
好的 对不起
All right, sorry.
好的 我爱你 再见
OK, I love you. Bye.
你都没打招呼
You didn’t even say hi.
她很生气 哥们儿
She was pissed, dude.
你怎么知道你会和盖比结婚
How’d you know you were going to marry Gabby?
是她告诉我的
She told me.
当时我还在我叔叔的围巾店里工作
I was just some stoner working
瘾君子一个
at my uncle’s muffler shop
有一天 她抓住我的肩膀说
and one day she grabbed me by the shoulders
咱们结婚吧 你去警局工作吧
and said we’re getting married and you’re joining the department.
因为你没有大学文聘
Because you can make a lot of money
也能挣来好多钱 我就想 行啊
without a college degree and I was like fuck yeah.
我是说 你爱她
I mean, you love her.
你们 好像从不吵架
You guys like, you never fight.
你们在一起很幸福
You’re happy together.
她就是我的女人 哥们儿
She’s my bitch for sure, dude.
我就是给你说说事情的经过
I’m just telling you the way it went down.
在高中我们就搞上了
I popped her cherry in high school.
她从来没有和别人在一起过
She’s never been with anybody else.
我也不想她和别人在一起
I’ve never wanted to be with anybody else.
很简单
You know, it’s easy.
我和珍妮特的关系变得越来越认真
Things are getting super serious with Janet and me.
原来你刚发现啊
What, you just found that out?
你是在报纸上还是在哪儿读来的吗
Did you read that in the paper or something?
你被她吃定了
Homegirl owns your ass, dude.
她想搬过来给我一起住
She wants to move in.
她一直说没必要两边都花钱租♥房♥♥
She’s always over. Why spend the money on two apartments.
这不是钱的事儿
It’s not about the money.
不是 她父母都是很传统的人
No, her parents are so traditional.
是吗 他们会气得发疯的
Oh yeah? They will go ballistic.
或许我们可以告诉他们我们订婚了
But at least we can tell them we’re engaged.
等等
Hold up.
别玩那套把戏
Don’t play with that shit.
你可不能因为她父母是老顽固
You don’t ask a broad to
就决定去娶她
marry you because her folks are old school.
不 你不明白
No, you don’t understand.
别 你不能那么干
No, you don’t do that shit.
你要仔细想想
Think about it.
想完之后再想想
After you think about it, think about it again.
老天啊
Jesus.
结婚是一辈子的事
Marriage is forever.
你要明白这一点
Just realize that.
这可是在上帝面前立下誓言
It’s a promise before god.
我外婆是个很有智慧的人
My grandma was really deep.
她把一切都看得很清楚
She’s seen it all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!