谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
So much. thank you.
-南希? -谢谢你的花
-nancy? -thank you so much for the flowers.
别客气 不 很高兴你喜欢
Well, you’re welcome. no, I’m glad you liked them.
-她收到花了 -现在不方便?
– she got the flowers. – catch you at a bad time?
是啊 你一定不敢相信我现在在哪
Yeah. you wouldn’t believe where I am right now.
殿下 天啊 我的老天
Sire! oh dear, oh dear.
-殿下您摔倒了 -我知道
-you’ve fallen on your royal… -I know.
-我太喜欢了 -真的?
-I love them so much. -really?
通常你只寄些带花朵的电子贺卡
Usually you send those e-mail cards with the digital flowers.
可这次却很精致 你在纽约哪儿发现真鸽子的?
These are exquisite. where do you find live doves in new york city?
-说来话长 -还有这些
-oh, it’s a long story. -and these? oh!
-咱们要去舞会? -不是非去不可
-we’re going to a ball? -you don’t have to.
开玩笑 太浪漫了
Are you kidding me? it’s so romantic.
-真的 -好的
-so spontaneous! -good.
-等不及了 -很好
-I can’t wait. -good. great.
还有
And…
至于吉赛尔 我只是想帮帮她
…as far as giselle’s concerned, I’m just trying to help her.
-没什么 -你知道吗
– nothing’s… – you know what?
只要你说没什么 就没什么 我相信你
If you say nothing happened, nothing happened. I trust you.
-那么就明晚 -这真不像你
– so tomorrow night, then. – this is so unlike you.
时代广场中间 和今早就埋伏在这里的公车司机
… middle of times square with that bus driver who was ambushed earlier today
看起来是这个奇怪的小盒子控制那魔镜
It appears this odd little box controls the magic mirror.
他们穿得真怪 这花栗鼠
They were dressed all freaky. then this chipmunk…
我一直都爱着你
I’ve always been in love with you.
你没有起码的自尊吗?
Don’t you have any self-respect?
我不需要自尊
I don’t need self-respect.
我只想要你的吻
I just need your lips against mine.
等等 殿下 调回去 调回去 快点
Wait, sire! go back! go back! please!
我怎么可能爱一个不懂得自尊的男人?
How could I love a man who doesn’t even like himself?
离我远点 杰瑞 你真让人倒胃口
Get away from me, jerry! you disgust me!
我没法控制自己的感情 安吉拉
I can’t help my feelings for you, angela.
是爱让我疯狂
It’s love that makes me act this crazy.
这不是爱 是愚蠢
This isn’t love. this is infatuation.
纳萨尼亚喜欢我这么跳?
Nathaniel likes the way I leap?
即使睡着了我也很帅?
I’m handsome even when I sleep?
可怜的小家伙
Sad little chipmunk.
筋疲力竭的疯狂
Aw, deranged from exhaustion.
也许你想独处一会儿
Aw. maybe you’d like to snuggle in a nice little nook
一晚?
For the night, eh?
晚安
Night-night.
睡死过去吧
Sleep tight.
我想去透个气 殿下
I think I need some air, sire.
我不喜欢悲惨的结局
I don’t like them sad endings.
殿下
Sire.
您…
Do you…
喜欢自己吗?
…like yourself?
为什么不喜欢?
What’s not to like?
他去哪了?
Where’d he go?
当月亮遇上你的眼
# when the moon hits your eye
就像一张披萨饼
# like a big pizza pie…
好的 在这 看着
Oh, yeah. here. watch this.
仔细看着 我像这样放在手里
Watch very carefully. I’m gonna put it in this hand like that.
再做一回 让我看看 太神奇了
Oh, do it again! show me! that’s wonderful.
-再来一次 -好吧 最后一次
– show me again! – all right. last time.
看好了 开始
There you go. there it is.

And look.
你是个巫师
You’re a wizard!
什么?
What?
-这地方真漂亮 -是啊
– this is a very nice place. – yeah.
-我们在吃晚餐 -是啊
– and we’re eating dinner? – yeah.
-这就是约会 -是啊
– this is a date. – yeah.
不 不 不 不 我们只
No! no! no, no. we’re just…
我们只是朋友
We’re just friends.
还有 人们不会带孩子来约会
Besides, people don’t usually bring their children on dates.
太可惜了
That’s too bad.
摩根是个活泼的小女孩 善良又可爱
Morgan’s a lovely girl. she’s very kind and very sweet.
是啊 她很好
Yeah. she’s great.
-什么? -她很想她吗?
– what? – does she miss her terribly?
-想谁? -她妈妈
– miss who? – her mother.
-我们只 -什么?
– well, we just… – what?
-我们不提这事
– we don’t talk about it. – oh.
很抱歉 我不是想刺探什么
I’m very sorry. I didn’t mean to pry.
不 不 没关系 只是
No, no. it’s ok. it’s just…
我没提过 对摩根或是任何人
I don’t talk about it… to morgan or to anybody.
-因为很难过? -起先不是
– because it was very sad? – not at first.
-你爱过 -是的
– you were in love. – yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
-那就是问题 -那怎么能是问题?
– that was the problem. – how could that be a problem?
因为爱 你是说浪漫多情版本
Because love… the lovey-dovey version that you talk about?
那只是幻想
It’s fantasy.
终有一天 你得醒过来
And one day, you have to wake up and…
-回到现实世界 -什么让你醒过来?
…you’re in the real world. – what made you wake up?
好吧
Well…
她走了
…she left.
-真为你们遗憾 -没关系
– I’m so sorry for you both. – it’s ok.
我是大人 能处理好
I’m a big boy. I can handle it.
我还是担心她
It’s her I worry about, though.
我知道她很胆小 没有多少朋友
I know she’s shy. I know she doesn’t have very many friends.
我只是想让她坚强点
I just want her to be strong, you know?
能够面对现实世界
To be able to face the world for what it is.
这就是我为什么不鼓励读童话
That’s why I don’t encourage the fairy tales.
我不想她陷进去
I don’t want to set her up
相信”美梦成为现实”这种无稽之谈
To believe in this “dreams come true” nonsense.
但是美梦确实能成为现实
But dreams do come true.
也许会发生什么很好的事
And maybe something wonderful will happen.
是啊 好吧 我忘了在和谁说话
Yeah, well, I forgot who I was talking to.
希望你没忘
Well, I hope you don’t forget.
我喜欢和你说话
I like talking to you.
敬美丽的女士
For the nice lady.
来自神秘的仰慕者
From a secret admirer.
怎么总有人送你礼物?
How come people keep giving you free stuff?
-这是什么? -是苹果马提尼 小姐
– what is it? – it’s an apple martini, miss.
苹果马提… 看起来很可口
Apple mar… ooh! it looks yummy.
小心点 有毒
Be careful. it’s poisonous.
-你开玩笑的 -没错
– you’re joking. – yeah.
他们会跟踪你的 得小心点
They’ll creep up on you. I’d be careful.
-好吧 我就喝一口 -一口就够了
– well, I’ll just have one sip. – a sip is all it takes.
你这卑鄙的…
You miserable…
桌子上有老鼠 帮帮忙行吗?
There’s a rodent on the table! can we get some help here?
他在和我说话
He’s telling me something!
皮皮 你来了
Pip, you’re here! oh!
-老鼠在咬她的脸 -一只花栗鼠
– it’s chewing off her face! – a chipmunk!
那东西身上全是病毒
That thing’s loaded with disease.
爱德华来了
Edward is here!
-爱德华来了 -我会保护你的 小姐
– edward is here! – I’ll save you, miss!
我的天啊 皮皮?
Oh, my! pip?
-好的好的 闪开
– okey-dokey. – duck!
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
我没事 皮皮 不会抓伤我的 不会
I’m fine! pip wouldn’t scratch me! no!
-皮皮在哪? 他在哪? -披萨一动一动的
– where’s pip? where is he? – the pizza’s breathing!
皮皮!
Oh! pip!

Oh, no.
皮皮
Pip.
怎么了? 没事吧?
What’s wrong? are you ok?
爸爸
Oh, daddy.
告诉我魔镜 这可怕的地方是哪?
Tell me magic mirror, what is this awful place?
为什么事事不顺心?
Why is everything so difficult?
我能找到我的心肝儿宝贝吗?
Will I ever find my heart’s duet?
初步搜寻披萨炉未显示任何啮齿类动物痕迹
Preliminary search of the pizza oven did not reveal any rodent remains.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!