你在想什么
what are you thinking?
-你不能就这样把钱给别人 -但你不就给我钱了
– you can’t just give people money. – you gave me money.
-性质不一样 -她真是太乐于助人了
– that’s not the point. – and she was very helpful.
谈谈你的王子吧
So, what’s the deal, this prince of yours?
-你们认识多久了 -差不多一天吧
– how long you two been together? – oh, about a day.
你是指你们正处于热恋中 感觉时间太短就像只有一天
You mean it feels like a day because you’re so in love?
-不 我们认识才一天 -你在开玩笑吗 一天?
– no. it’s been a day. – you’re kidding me. a day?
-才一天 -是的
– one day? – yes.
-明天就是两天了 -你太会说笑了
– and tomorrow will be two days. – you’re joking.
-不 我没开玩笑 -是的 你就是
– no. I’m not. – yeah, you are.
但我没有
But I’m not.
才认识一天 你就这么跟别人结婚了 只是因为你爱他?
You’re gonna marry somebody after a day because you fell in love with him?
是的
Yes.
正是
Yes!
我还是不明白 你怎么就能爱上一个
I don’t get it. how can you talk about loving some guy
-你不了解的人 -我深知他内心在想什么
– you don’t even know? – well, I know what’s in his heart.
好吧 不错
Oh, ok. great.
这太好吃了
This was so yummy.
我还真不知道 食物可以是这种味道
I didn’t know that food could taste like this.
吃完了吗
– you all done? ok. – mmm!
-我来帮你扔了 -那你呢
– let me put that out for you. – what about you?
-你认识你的南希多久了 -有5年了
– how long have you known your nancy? – uh, it’s five years.
-你还没求婚吗 -还没有 我…
– and you haven’t proposed? – well, no. i…
毫无疑问她肯定很生气
Well, no wonder she’s angry.
你好 大美女
Hello, nice lady.
想不想尝尝又甜又多汁的焦糖苹果啊
You want juicy, sweet caramel apple, maybe?
年轻漂亮的女士可以免费品尝
No charge for the beautiful young woman.
-真的吗 免费的? -当然
– oh, really. it’s free? – of course!
今天是免费焦糖苹果日
Today is free caramel apple day.
而明天则可以免费品尝牛肉…干
Tomorrow is free beef… jerky.
非常感谢 善良的先生
Thank you very much, kind sir.
不用客气 大美女
You’re welcome, miss.
给我闭嘴
Shut up.
大多数正常人在结婚前都要互相了解一下对方
Most normal people get to know each other before they get married.
大家都约会
They date.
-约会? -是的 你知道的 约会
– date? – yeah. you know, date.
你去一些有特色的地方 就像餐厅啊
You go someplace special. you know, like a restaurant,
或者电影院 博物馆 或者随便出去走走 然后大家聊聊
Or a movie, a museum. or you just hang out and you talk.
-那你们聊什么 -关于彼此
– what do you talk about? – about each other.
关于你自己 或者关于你的爱好
About yourself. about your interests.
你喜欢什么 不喜欢什么 随便聊
Your likes, your dislikes. you talk!
你们对于爱情真是有着奇异的想法
You have such strange ideas about love.
或许我们该向你们学习 见了面 吃顿午饭 然后就结婚了
Maybe we should do what you would do. you meet, have lunch, and get married.
你忘说了 还有永远的幸福
Oh! you forgot about happily ever after.
忘了”永远的幸福”吧 根本不存在
Forget “happily ever after.” it doesn’t exist.
当然存在 哦
Well, of course it does. oh!
我不喜欢争执 但是大多数婚姻之所以被誉为成功
I hate to disagree, but most marriages are considered a success
只是阶段性的幸福而已
If the marriage is an period
-所以还是别指望永远幸福了 -那你和南希呢
– forget about happiness. – what about you and nancy?
你知道你们会永远幸福快乐地生活下去
You know that you will live happily ever after, right.
天晓得过了今天还有没有幸福可言 所以过一天算一天吧
I don’t know if I’ll make it through today, let alone a lifetime.
这就是我要告诉你的 吉赛尔 婚姻很复杂
That’s what I’m trying to tell you. gesille it’s complicated.
但这本不应该是这样的
But it doesn’t have to be.
-如果她知道呢 -知道什么
– not if she knows. – knows what?
-你有多么爱她 -她当然知道
– how much you really love her. – of course she does.
我们只是并不每天都谈这个 但是她知道的
We just don’t talk about it every minute of the day, but she knows.
-那是怎样的 -你指什么 什么”怎样”
– how? – what do you mean, “how?”
她是如何知道
how does she know
-你爱她 -不 别这样
-you love her? – no. don’t.
-她是如何知道 -人们都看着呢
-how does she know – people looking.
-她是你的公主 -别唱了 够了
-she’s yours? – don’t sing. it’s ok.
我们走吧 我们能走不 走吧
Let’s just walk. can we walk? ok?
-那她到底知道吗 -当然
– well, does she? – yeah.
她如何知道你爱他
# how does she know that you love her?
他也知道这首歌♥吗
he knows the song too?
你又如何向她示爱
# how do you show her you love her?
她是如何知道你是真的
# how does she know that you really
-真心爱她 -我从没听过这首歌♥
-really, truly love her? – I’ve never heard this song.
她如何知道你爱他
# how does she know that you love her?
-你又如何向她示爱 -好了 唱得真不错
– how do you show her you love her? – All right, really nice work.
-她是如何知道你是真的 -够了 好吧
– how does she know that you really – that’s it. ok.
-真心爱她 -我们走吧
– truly love her? – let’s go.
和爱人约会并不能替代温情的示爱
it’s not enough to take the one you love for granted
你必须告诉她 不然她就要说
# you must remind her or she’ll be inclined to say
我如何知道
# how do I know
他爱我
# he loves me?
我如何知道
# how do I know
他是我的王子
# he’s mine?
他有没有给你留个小纸条
# does he leave a little note to tell you
你在他的心中
# you are on his mind?
当天空灰暗时送你黄色的鲜花
# send you yellow flowers when the sky is gray?
他会用新的方式来表白
# hey, he’ll find a new way to show you
每天都有惊喜
# a little bit every day
这才是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
这才是你如何知道他是你的爱人
# that’s how you know he’s your love
-明白了吗 -我看够了 我们走吧
– see? – I’ve seen quite enough. let’s go.
-有舞会? -是的
– a ball? – yeah.
-那会很有意思的 -其实很无聊的
– that would be fun! – that would not be fun.
你要让她知道 你需要她
# you got to show her you need her
别等她来解读你的心思
# don’t treat her like a mind reader
每天都要让她了解
# each day do something to lead her
让她相信你爱她
# to believe you love her
每个人都希望永远幸福快乐
# everybody wants to live happily ever after
每个人都想知道他的真爱是最真切的
# everybody wants to know their true love is true
你如何知道他爱你
# how do you know he loves you?
你如何知道他是你的王子
# how do you know he’s yours?
他有否带你去舞会 这样可以增进感情
# well, does he take you out dancing just so he can hold you close?
我不会跳舞
# I don’t dance.
唱首专门为你而作的动听的赞歌♥
# dedicate a song with words meant just for you? ooh
-我真的不会唱歌♥ -他会用自己的方式来告诉你
– and I really don’t sing. -# he’ll find his own way to tell you
用他独特的方式
# with the little things he’ll do
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
这就是你如何知道他是你的真爱
# that’s how you know he’s your love
他是你的爱人
# he’s your love
吉赛尔
Giselle!
我一直幻想…
# I’ve been dreaming…
把这些花带给南希 谢谢你们
Take these flowers to nancy, please?
你疯了吗 他们只是鸟而已 又不知道她住在哪
Are you crazy? they’re birds. they don’t know where she lives.
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
他爱你
# he loves you
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
这是真爱
# it’s true
因为他会穿上你最喜欢的颜色的衣服
# because he’ll wear your favorite color
来取悦你的目光
# just so he can match your eyes
准备一个烛光双人野餐
# plan a private picnic by the fire’s glow, oh
他的心永远是你的
# his heart’ll be yours forever
每天都会有惊喜
# something every day will show
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
他是你的真爱
# he’s your love
这就是她如何知道你爱她
# that’s how she knows that you love her
这就是你该如何向她示爱
# that’s how you show her you love her
-这就是你如何知道 -你要让她知道 你需要她
– # that’s how you know – # you’ve got to show her you need her
这就是你如何知道
# that’s how you know
他是你的真爱
# he’s your love #
谢谢大家
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!