你一开始怎么不说
Why didn’t you say so in the first place?
谢谢
Thank you.
娜丽莎 我不会让你动他的
Narissa! I’m not going to let you take him!
故事快进入尾声了
We’re coming to the end of our story now.
你很期待吗
Giselle Are you at the edge of your seat,giselle,
是不是急切想知道结局?
Just dying to know how it ends?
皮皮!
Pip Pip!
“从此他们都过上了幸福的生活”怎么样?
How about this,”and they all lived happily ever after!”
至少我是
Well,at least I did.
什么
What?
罗伯特 抓紧
Robert! hold on!
这是你的习惯吗 总喜欢从东西上掉下来?
Is this a habit of yours? falling off of stuff?
只有当你可以接住我的时候
Only when you’re around to catch me.
从此以后
# ever ever after
-美丽的女士 为什么你如此忧伤 -她忘记了鞋子
– why so sad,beautiful lady? – she forgot her shoe.
很适合她
Figures.
故事结束 童话成真
# storybook endings fairy tales coming true
我可以吗?
May i?
内心深处 仍想相信 这才是结局
# deep down inside we wanna believe they still do
完全合适
It’s a perfect fit.
在内心最深处
# in our secretest heart
这才是我们最喜欢的结局
# it’s our favorite part of the story
承认吧 我们都
# let’s just admit we all
想要幸福一生
# want to make it to
幸福一生
# ever ever after
幸福一生
# ever ever after
幸福一生
# ever ever after
真抱歉
Oops! I’m so sorry.
这里信♥号♥♥真不错
Wow,really good reception here.
幸福一生
# ever ever after
幸福一生
# ever ever after
开始新潮流 暴露真心吧
# start a new fashion wear your heart on your sleeve
从此
# ever after
只有相信才能碰触真心
# sometimes you reach what’s realest by making believe
相信
# by making believe
别害怕 别羞愧
# unafraid,unashamed
让这快乐感染世界
# there is joy to reclaim in this world
可能最终
# you even might wind up
你会喜欢真正的自己
# being glad to be you
幸福一生
# ever ever after
-给你 甜心 -谢谢你 皮皮
– here you go,sweetheart. – thank you,pip!
好了 各位 别挤 每个人都有份
All right,everybody,don’t crowd. there’s plenty of copies for everyone.
难怪你的心潮澎湃
# no wonder your heart feels it’s flying
头脑发晕
# your head feels it’s spinning
每个美好结局都是全新的开始
# each happy ending’s a brand-new beginning
陶醉其中吧
# let yourself be enchanted
你能就够
# you just might break through
冲破这永远的屏障
# forever ever after
从此以后
And so they all lived
他们幸福的生活在一起
Happily ever after.
我一直期待着
# I’ve been dreaming
真爱之吻
# of a true love’s kiss #