差一点 相信了
# almost believing
这次是真的
# this one’s not pretend
而你现在在我旁边
# now you’re beside me
却是咫尺天涯
# and look how far we’ve come
那么远
# so far
我们就
# we are
只差一点
# so close
不介意我插入吧
Mind if I cut in?
不 当然
No,of course.
而我现在将失去你
# if I should lose you now
我们差一点
# we’re so close
就到达
# to reaching
理想中的完美结局
# that famous happy ending
差一点 相信了
# almost believing
这次是真的
# this one’s not pretend
-你在伤心 -没有
– you’re sad. – oh,no.
-我没事 -我去帮你拿披风
– I’m fine. – I’ll get your wrap.
差一点
# so close
差一点
# so close
却咫尺天涯
# and still so far #
孩子
Child.
你! 就是你把我弄到这的
You! you sent me here.
能见到你太让我高兴了 我很担心呢
I’m so glad to see you. I was so very worried.
让你来到这个悲惨痛苦的世界
What a terrible accident that brought you to this terrible place
实在是个意外
With so much sadness and so much pain.
是啊
Oh,yes.
让你不能和所爱的人在一起
To never be with the one you love.
被迫跟别人荒度余生
Doomed to be with another
永远
For eternity.
不过也不一定要这样
Oh! but it doesn’t have to be that way.
不用这样的 我能让伤痛停止 是的
Oh,no,no,no. I can stop the hurt. yes.
我能让那些不好的记忆消失
I can make all those bad memories disappear.
对!
Yes!
只要轻轻的咬一口 亲爱的
Just one bite,my love,
然后这些记忆就会消失
And all this will go away.
你在这的生活
Your life here,
认识的那些人
The people that you met.
你什么都不会记得
You won’t remember anything.
除了一场好梦
Just sweet dreams…
还有等待你的完美结局
…and happy endings.
但是你得快点 快点
But you must hurry. you must hurry. the magic will not work
魔法只有在12点之前有效
Unless you take a bite before the clock strikes 12.
快点吧 快点
Hurry now. hurry. hurry.
对对 就这样 就这样
Yes! yes! yes! that’s it. that’s it.
快点快点 对
Hurry. hurry. yes.
别挡道
Out of my way!
她怎么弄的?
How did she do that?
(咒语)
Speciosus,formosus,
(咒语)
Praeclarus!
爱德华?
– ah! – edward?
-母后? -爱德华!
– mother? – edward!
哦 她啊
Yes. oh,her.
我想带她出去透透气
I was taking her out for fresh air.
她有点头晕 别动她 亲爱的
She seems to have swooned. oh,leave her,darling.
她没事 别动她 给她几巴掌
I think she’s fine. just leave her. slap her.
喝点水就行了 她没事
Give her some water. she’s fine.
-谁来帮帮我 -你太小题大做了
– someone help me,please! – you’re overreacting.
不用担心 亲爱的 真的
You needn’t get so upset,dear. really.
不好了 打911
Oh,no. call 9-1-1.
别注意这 回去跳舞去
Don’t pay any attention. go back to your party.
-她没事 -吉赛尔
– she’s fine. – giselle.
你好 这里有位女士昏迷了
Hello,we have a woman here,she’s unconscious.
我没看到发生了什么
I didn’t see what happened.
-她晕倒了 但她会没事… -她才不是晕倒
– she fainted. but she’ll be fine… – no,she didn’t.
纳萨尼尔 回车上去
Nathaniel,go back to the car.
我不要
I will not.
你给她下毒了
You poisoned her.
-她才是最邪恶的主谋 殿下 -你下毒了?
– she’s the evil hag,sire! – you did this?
她把这女孩丢到这 还给她下了毒 而我一直都在帮她
She sent the girl here. she poisoned her! with my help,
-我真后悔 -他在撒谎 亲爱的
– I regret to say. – oh,he’s lying,darling.
我怎么会跟这个小丑混在一起 你自己想想 为什么…
Why would I ever align myself with that buffoon? I mean,think about it. why…?
住嘴 你这个凶恶险毒的卑鄙小人!
Silence! you lying,murderous wretch!
我们回去之后 整个安达勒西亚都会知道你的阴谋
When we return home,andalasia shall know of your treachery.
-你当不了多久皇后了 -拿走我的皇冠?
– your days as queen will be over! – take my crown?
亲爱的 你不觉得这有点太耸人听闻了吗
Don’t you think that’s a bit melodramatic,dear?
我不知道耸人听闻什么意思
I don’t know what “melodramatic” means,
但是你会从王座上下来的 娜丽莎 我保证
But you’ll be removed from the throne,narissa. I will see to it.
够了 你这个蛇蝎心肠的女人
That’s enough from you,you viper.
-我们得救她 怎么办? -我不知道 我们该怎么办?
– we have to help her. what can we do? – I don’t know. what do we do?
你们帮不了她的 她死定了
There’s no way of helping her. she’s done for.
真爱之吻
True love’s kiss.
什么?
What?
那是世界上最强大的力量
It’s the most powerful thing in the world.
对 对 当然了
Yes. yes,of course.
我知道的
I knew that.
没用啊
It’s not working!
你们怎么样也救不了她了 当钟跳到12的时候
You’ll never save her now. when the clock strikes 12…
她就死了
…she’ll be dead.
-除非… -除非?
– unless… – unless?
不可能的 不可能是我
It’s not possible. it couldn’t be me.
-你还不懂吗 -我只认识了她几天
– don’t you see? – I’ve only known her for a few days.
吻她吧 罗伯特 没关系的
Kiss her,robert. it’s ok.
求求你了
Please.
别离开我
Don’t leave me.
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
-你觉得怎么样 -太好了
– what did you think? – wonderful.
比去年的剧本好多了
Oh,much better than last year’s show.

No!
世界上最强大的力量
The most powerful thing in the world.
我可不这么想
Ha! I don’t think so.
你们完全不知道自己在跟谁打交道
You have no idea who you’re dealing with.
你们想看戏 我就给你个好戏看
You want a show? I’ll give you a show.
往后退 等着好戏上演
Back up and get ready for the main event!
-你这个自私邪恶的… -(咒语)
– you selfish,evil… – speciosus,
(咒语)
Formosus,praeclarus!
什么”真爱之吻” 真是另人作呕
All this nauseating talk of “true love’s kiss.”
这真的惹火我了
It really does bring out the worst in me.
-躲在我后面 -我在想
– stay back. – you know,I’ve been thinking.
如果我还想继续当皇后
If I’m going to remain queen,I’m going to need
我得编个故事才行
Some sort of story when I go back. hmm.
一个巨大 邪恶的怪兽出现
What if a giant,vicious beast showed up
杀了所有人 这个怎么样
And killed everyone?
而可怜的 手无缚鸡之力的皇后
Narissa And poor,defenseless queen narissa,
却怎么都救不了他们
She just couldn’t save them.
那我们就先从罪魁祸首开始吧 行吗
Let’s begin with the girl who started it all,shall we?
-除非我死 -好吧
– over my dead body. – all right.
-我很随和的 -放开我
– I’m flexible. – let me go!
跟着来吧 吉赛尔 我可不想你错过这大结局
Come along,giselle. I don’t want you to miss this ending.
放开我
Let me go!
把我放下来 你疯了
Ah! put me down! you’re crazy!
不 我是怨毒 邪恶 还非常庞大
No,spiteful,vindictive,very large.
但绝对没疯
But never crazy. ah!
-吉赛尔 -天啊 故事情节完全反了!
– giselle! – oh,my. this is a twist on our story!
来救人的是勇敢的小公主
It’s the brave little princess coming to the rescue.
那你就是不幸的深闺佳人了 是不是 帅哥
I guess that makes you the damsel in distress,huh,handsome?
跟上我 亲爱的 是时候让故事情节进一步发展了!
Keep up with me,dear. it’s time to take our tale to new heights!
皮皮!
Pip Pip!
你想出来…
You’d like to finally be released…
去帮助吉赛尔…
…to help giselle…
打败怪兽
…to best the beast.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!