-那他们会怎么样?-我们不谈布鲁诺
If he had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them?
-那他们会怎么样?-我们不谈布鲁诺
We don’t talk about Bruno.
我知道,只是假设…他看到你…
I know. It’s just hypothetically, if he saw you…
米拉贝儿,拜托
Mirabel, please, we need to get ready for the Guzmáns.
我们得准备迎接古兹曼一家人
Mirabel, please, we need to get ready for the Guzmáns.
我只是想知道通常那是正面的
I just wanna know if it was generally positive
或是没那幺正面…
or, like, less positive…
-那是一场恶梦!-菲利!
It was a nightmare! Félix!
她必须要知道啊,佩芭,她必须知道
She needs to know, Pepi, she needs to know.
我们不谈布鲁诺
We don’t talk about Bruno.
他会预见糟糕的事
He would see something terrible. And then…
然后…
He would see something terrible. And then…
砰!那件事就会发生
He would see something terrible. And then…
砰!那件事就会发生
Boom! It would happen.
我们不谈布鲁诺
We don’t talk about Bruno.
要是你看不懂他的预言呢?
What if you didn’t understand what he saw?
那你最好搞清楚,因为一定会发生
Then you better figure it out, because it was coming for you.
我们不谈布鲁诺、不、不、不
We don’t talk about Bruno, no, no, no
绝口不谈布鲁诺,可是…
We don’t talk about Bruno, but…
-在我大婚之日 -在我大婚之日
– It was my wedding day – It was our wedding day
当我们在准备时 天空晴朗万里无云
We were getting ready and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky
天空连一朵云都没有
No clouds allowed in the sky
布鲁诺轻佻地走进来
Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin
-打雷 -你来说还是我来说?
Thunder
-打雷 -你来说还是我来说?
– You’re telling the story or am I? – I’m sorry, mi vida, go on
抱歉,亲爱的,你继续说
– You’re telling the story or am I? – I’m sorry, mi vida, go on
-布鲁诺说看起来会下雨 -他干嘛告诉我们?
– Bruno says “It looks like rain” – Why did he tell us?
他害我心情很糟
In doing so he floods my brain
阿嬷撑着雨伞
Abuela get the umbrellas
在暴风雨中结婚
– Married in a hurricane – What a joyous day, but anyway
没关系,依旧是个快乐的日子
– Married in a hurricane – What a joyous day, but anyway
我们不谈布鲁诺、不、不、不
We don’t talk about Bruno, no, no, no
绝口不谈布鲁诺
We don’t talk about Bruno
长大过程总是害怕布鲁诺的结巴口吃
Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling
总是能听见他喃喃自语
I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling
我觉得那就像是沙粒掉落的声音
I associate him with the sound of falling sand, ch-ch-ch
有这么糟糕的天赋实在很辛苦
It’s a heavy lift with a gift so humbling
总是让阿嬷和家人无言以对
Always left Abuela and the family fumbling
诉说着他们不懂的预言
Grappling with prophecies they couldn’t understand
你听得懂吗?
Do you understand?
身高七英尺,背上爬着老鼠
Seven-foot frame rats along his back
他呼喊你的名字,一切就会陷入黑暗
When he calls your name it all fades to black
对,他看见你的梦境,让你惊声尖叫
Yeah, he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams
我们不谈布鲁诺、不、不、不
We don’t talk about Bruno, no, no, no
绝口不谈布鲁诺
We don’t talk about Bruno
他说我的鱼会死
He told me my fish would die
隔天就真的死了
The next day, dead
不…
No, no
他说我会长出啤酒肚,他说的没错…
He told me I’d grow a gut and just like he said…
他说我的头发会掉光
He said that all my hair would disappear
-你们看!-嘿!
– Now, look at my head – Hey!
不…
No, no
他说出口的预言都会应验
Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read
他告诉我,我梦想的生活
He told me that the life of my dreams
总有一天会成真
Would be promised and someday be mine
他告诉我,我的力量会增长
He told me that my power would grow
像葡萄藤般茁壮
Like the grapes that thrive on the vine
嘿,马里亚诺要过来了
Oye, Mariano’s on his way
他告诉我,我的梦中情人
He told me that the man of my dreams would be just out of reach
将遥不可及
He told me that the man of my dreams would be just out of reach
和别人订婚
Betrothed to another
-感觉我还能听见他说话 -嘿,妹妹
– It’s like I hear him, now – Hey, sis
-我不想听你说话 -感觉我还能听见他说话
– I want not a sound out of you – It’s like I can hear him now
-我还能听见他说话 -嗯,布鲁诺…
I can hear him now
-我还能听见他说话 -嗯,布鲁诺…
Um, Bruno…
嗯,关于布鲁诺
Yeah, about that Bruno
我真的需要认识布鲁诺这个人
I really need to know about Bruno
快告诉我关于一切真♥相♥,布鲁诺
I really need to know about Bruno
快告诉我关于一切真♥相♥,布鲁诺
Gimme the truth and the whole truth, Bruno
伊莎贝拉,你男朋友到了
Isabela your boyfriend’s here
该吃晚餐了
Time for dinner
-在我大婚之日 -在我大婚之日
– It was my wedding day – It was our wedding day
当我们在准备时
We were getting ready
-天空晴朗万里无云 -天空晴朗万里无云
– And there wasn’t a cloud in the sky – No clouds in the sky
他告诉我,我的力量会增长
He told me that my power would grow
-就像… -打雷
– Like the grapes… – Thunder
-葡萄藤般茁壮 -抱歉,亲爱的,你继续说
– …that thrive on the vine – I’m sorry, mi vida, go on
布鲁诺说看起来会下雨
Bruno says “It looks like rain”
-他干嘛告诉我们?-他害我心情很糟
– Why did he tell us? – In doing so he floods my brain
阿嬷撑着雨伞
Abuela get the umbrellas
在暴风雨中结婚
Married in a hurricane
真是个快乐的日子
What a joyous day
我们不谈布鲁诺
Don’t talk about Bruno
我♥干♥嘛提起布鲁诺?
Why did I talk about Bruno?
别再提布鲁诺了
Not a word about Bruno
我根本不该提起布鲁诺的
Not a word about Bruno
我根本不该提起布鲁诺的
I never should have brought up Bruno
谢谢!谢谢!
Thank you! Gracias!
我们有人麻烦大了
Some of us have bigger problems, you selfish…
你这个自私、自以为是的公主!
Some of us have bigger problems, you selfish…
你这个自私、自以为是的公主!
… entitled princess!
自私?
“Selfish”?
我一辈子都被迫要保持完美形象
I’ve been stuck being perfect my whole entire life!
说真的,你唯一为我做的事
And literally, the only thing you have ever done for me
-只有把事情搞砸!-我才没有把事情搞砸!
-is mess things up! -Nothing is messed up!
你还是可以嫁给那个大蠢蛋!
You can still marry that big dumb hunk!
我从来不想嫁给他!我这么做都是为了这个家!
I never wanted to marry him! I was doing it for the family!
我意外变出这个东西
I just made something unexpected
很尖锐,很新奇
Something sharp, something new
伊莎贝拉,这时候我们应该…
Uh, Isa, this is the part where we…
它不对称也不完美,可是它很美
It’s not symmetrical or perfect, but it’s beautiful
而且它是我的
And it’s mine
我还能怎么做?
What else can I do?
等等,抱一个…
Wait, bring it in, bring it in
-说得好,抱一个… -我还能怎么做?
– Good talk, bring it in, bring it in – What else can I do?
来嘛,抱一个…
Free hugs, bring it in, bring it in
我种出遍地玫瑰
I grow rows and rows of roses
绵延不断的五月花
Flor de mayo by the mile
我多次练习,摆出完美的姿势
I make perfect practiced poses
微笑背后藏着无数的付出
So much hides behind my smile
如果我能随心所欲展现我的感受 我该怎么做?
What could I do if I just grew what I was feeling in the moment?
你知道你要去哪吗?
Do you know where you’re going?
如果我知道我不必力求完美 我该怎么做?
What could I do if I just knew it didn’t need to be perfect?
我一定得这样
It just needed to be
他们也愿意让我这样
And they let me be
一棵盛开的蓝花楹
A hurricane of jacarandás
绞杀榕
Strangling figs
-榕!-垂挂的藤蔓
– Fig! – Hanging vines
-这很好 -当我向上攀爬冲破天际
– This is fine – Palma de cera fills the air
棕榈的气味弥漫在空气中
As I climb and I push through
我还能怎么做?
What else can I do?
我能变出毛毡苔编织而成的河流吗?
Can I deliver us a river of sundew?
小心点,它是肉食性的 只有一些可不够
Careful, it’s carnivorous
小心点,它是肉食性的 只有一些可不够
A little just won’t do
我想感受全新的悸动
I wanna feel the shiver of something new
我厌倦美丽的假象,我想要一丝真实
I’m so sick of pretty I want something true
你不也是吗?
Don’t you?
你的生活就像一场梦
You just seemed like your life’s been a dream
从你一睁开眼就深陷梦中
Since the moment you opened your eyes
这些根有多深?
How far do these roots go down?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!