你知道的,我说太多了,谢谢 不过我真的该走了
But between you and me she’s kind of a prima donna
你知道的,我说太多了,谢谢 不过我真的该走了
I’ve said too much and thank you, but I really gotta go
-米拉贝儿!-我们家真的很不可思议
Mirabel!
-米拉贝儿!-我们家真的很不可思议
– My family’s amazing – Mirabel!
-米拉贝儿!-我也是这个家的一员,所以…
– My family’s amazing – Mirabel!
-米拉贝儿!-我也是这个家的一员,所以…
– And I’m in my family, so… – Mirabel!
-米拉贝儿!-嗯…
– And I’m in my family, so… – Mirabel!
-米拉贝儿!-嗯…
Mirabel!
米拉贝儿!
Mirabel!
会紧张吗?
Nervous?
没什么好担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
你会获得你的天赋,并且开启那扇门
You’re gonna get your Gift, and open that door,
这会是有史以来最酷的事
and it’s gonna be the coolest ever.
我很清楚
I know it.
我懂你
I understand you.
我当然会来
Of course I can come. –
我就知道你做得到!
I knew you could do it!
这项天赋就跟你一样特别
A gift just as special as you.
我们需要一张合照!
We need a picture!
各位!来吧!过来…
Everyone! Come! Come, come, come, come!
这是个很棒的夜晚!这是个完美的夜晚!
It’s a great night! It’s a perfect night!
各位,一起来!
Everyone, together!
马瑞格家族!
La Familia Madrigal! –
别生气也别难过
Don’t be upset or mad at all
千万别后悔也别伤心
Don’t feel regret or sad at all
嘿,我依然是马瑞格家族的一员
Hey, I’m still a part of the family Madrigal
我很好,我一切都好
And I’m fine, I am totally fine
我会在你身边,看着你绽放光芒
I will stand on the side as you shine
我不好,我一点都不好
I’m not fine, I’m not fine
我无法撼动山岳
I can’t move the mountains
我无法让花朵盛开
I can’t make the flowers bloom
我不愿再待在房♥里夜夜期盼
I can’t take another night up in my room
等待奇迹降临
Waiting on a miracle
我无法治愈伤痕
I can’t heal what’s broken
无法控制清晨细雨或是暴风雨
Can’t control the morning rain or a hurricane
无法压抑埋在心中没说出口的痛
Can’t keep down the unspoken invisible pain
总是在等待奇迹降临,奇迹降临
Always waiting on a miracle, a miracle
总是孑然一身
Always walking alone
总是想要更多
Always wanting for more
像是我依旧站在那扇门口
Like I’m still at that door
我也想像你们一样耀眼
Longing to shine like all of you shine
我只是需要改变
All I need is a change
我只是需要机会
All I need is a chance
我知道我不能就这样站在一旁
All I know is I can’t
我知道我不能就这样站在一旁
Stay on the side
张开你的双眼
Open your eyes
我愿撼动山岳
I would move the mountains
让新芽茁壮和花朵盛开
Make new trees and flowers grow
有没有谁能告诉我
Make new trees and flowers grow
有没有谁能告诉我
Someone please just let me know
我该往哪里走?
Where do I go?
我在等待奇迹降临,奇迹降临
I am waiting on a miracle, a miracle
我愿治愈伤痕
I would heal what’s broken
给家人看看全新的我
I would heal what’s broken
给家人看看全新的我
Show this family something new
看见我的内在
Who I am inside
我该怎么做?
So what can I do?
我厌倦了等待奇迹降临的日子 所以我要大步向前
I’m sick of waiting on a miracle so here I go
我准备好了!来吧!我准备好了
I am ready! Come on, I’m ready
一直以来我都保持耐心、坚定不移
I’ve been patient and steadfast and steady
保佑我,就像多年前你保佑我们
Bless me now as you blessed us all those years ago
赐予我们奇迹的时刻
When you gave us a miracle
现在期盼奇迹出现是否太迟了?
Am I too late for a miracle?
-路易莎,你能让河流改道吗?-没问题
Luisa, can you reroute the river? Will do!
-路易莎,驴子又跑出来了 -马上来!
Luisa, the donkeys got out again. On it!
路易莎!
Luisa!
等一下!
Wait a second!
我很强壮,我不紧张
I’m the strong one, I’m not nervous
像地壳一样沉着坚强
I’m as tough as the crust of the earth is
我能推动高山、移♥动♥教堂
I move mountains, I move churches
绽放光彩,因为我知道自己的价值
And I glow ’cause I know what my worth is
我不问工作有多困难
I don’t ask how hard the work is
我有坚不可摧的铁甲
Got a rough indestructible surface
我会找到钻石和白金,摧毁它们
Diamonds and platinum
我会找到钻石和白金,摧毁它们
I find ’em, I flatten ’em
我听令行事,使命必达,但是…
I take what I’m handed
我听令行事,使命必达,但是…
I break what’s demanded, but…
在表面底下
Under the surface
我心乱如麻 像走在大型马戏团的钢索上
I feel berserk as a tightrope walker in a three-ring circus
在表面底下
Under the surface
大力士是否曾想过 哟,我根本不想跟三头犬对战
Was Hercules ever like “Yo, I don’t wanna fight Cerberus”?
在表面底下
Under the surface
我很清楚如果我无法服务 那我就一文不值
I’m pretty sure I’m worthless if I can’t be of service
一个缺点或一个裂缝,在草堆里
A flaw or a crack, the straw in the stack
压垮骆驼的最后一根稻草
That breaks the camel’s back
压垮骆驼的最后一根稻草 是什么?是…
What breaks the camel’s back? It’s…
压力不断落下,永远不会停止,哇
Pressure like a drip, drip, drip that’ll never stop, whoa
压力持续增加,直到你炸掉,哇
Pressure that’ll tip, tip, tip ’til you just go pop, whoa
把它交给你姐姐,她年纪比较大
Give it to your sister your sister’s older
把我们无法挑起的重担都给她
Give her all the heavy things we can’t shoulder
要是我撑不过去,那我算什么?
Who am I if I can’t run with the ball?
如果我倒下…
If I fall to…
压力紧紧抓着我,就是不放手,哇
Pressure like a grip, grip, grip and it won’t let go, whoa
压力滴答地倒数,直到它爆♥炸♥,哇
Pressure like a tick, tick, tick ’til it’s ready to blow, whoa
把它交给你姐姐,她比较强壮
Give it to your sister your sister’s stronger
看她能不能撑得久一点
See if she can hang on a little longer
如果我无法承担这一切 那我算什么?
Who am I if I can’t carry it all?
如果我踌躇
If I falter
在表面底下
Under the surface
我隐藏紧张的心,它却越来越糟
I hide my nerves and it worsens
我担心有东西会伤害我们
I worry somethin’ is gonna hurt us
在表面底下
Under the surface
明知道冰山就在前方,船也没有转向
The ship doesn’t swerve as it heard how big the iceberg is
在表面底下
Under the surface
我想着我的目的,我能否尽力保持?
I think about my purpose can I somehow preserve this?
排好了骨牌,一阵清风吹过
Line up the dominoes a light wind blows
你想阻止它倒下,但它却不断倾倒
You try to stop it tumblin’ but on and on it goes
但是等等,如果我能摆脱
But wait, if I could shake
因期望产生的沉重负担
The crushing weight of expectations
是否能挪出空间来感受喜悦
Would that free some room up for joy
或放松,或简单的快乐?
Or relaxation or simple pleasure?
然而,我们衡量这个持续增长的压力
Instead, we measure this growing pressure
持续增长,持续前进
Keeps growing, keep going
因为我们只知道
‘Cause all we know is
压力不断落下,永远不会停止,哇
Pressure like a drip, drip, drip that’ll never stop, whoa
压力持续增加,直到你炸掉,哇
Pressure that’ll tip, tip, tip ’til you just go pop, whoa
把它交给你姐姐,没关系的,然后…
Give it to your sister it doesn’t hurt and…
看看她能否撑起每个家庭的重担
See if she can handle every family burden
看着她弯腰屈服却永不退缩
Watch as she buckles and bends but never breaks
不会犯错
No mistakes
压力紧紧抓着我,就是不放手,哇
Just pressure like a grip, grip, grip and it won’t let go, whoa
压力滴答地倒数,直到它爆♥炸♥,哇
Pressure like a tick, tick, tick ’til it’s ready to blow, whoa
把它交给你姐姐,不用怀疑
Give it to your sister and never wonder
同样的压力使否会将你压垮
If the same pressure would’ve pulled you under
如果我没能力应付它,那我算什么?
Who am I if I don’t have what it takes?
不会被打败,不会犯错
No cracks, no breaks, no mistakes
没有压力
No pressure
佩芭阿姨?
Tía Pepa? If only Bruno…
要是布鲁诺…
Tía Pepa? If only Bruno…
万一他预知某人的未来
If he had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!