很不错的高尔夫球鞋
A friend left them to me.
一位朋友留给我的
You wouldn’t want a watch, would you?
肯不肯用一只表交换
No. Sorry.
不 抱歉
Now do you know where we are? We’re here, okay?
你可知我们在哪里吗 我们在这
We must turn left here. We have to turn left, okay?
必须向左转 明白吗
You do what I say or we’ll never get to Soochow.
你必须照我说的做 否则我们绝对到不了苏州
And then you’ll be shot.
你会被枪毙
I look after him for his daddy.
我在为他爸爸照顾他
– You’re American, are you? – Definitely.
-你是美国人 -如假包换
I worked underground for the Kuomintang.
我为国♥民♥党♥在做地下情报工作
As a conjurer?
以魔术师身份
That must be the camp. We’ll be living right by the airfield.
那一定是集中营 我们会住在机场旁边
– I don’t see a camp. – Over there. See?
-我没看见我所认为的集中营 -那边 看见了吗
Those huts at a distance.
远方有军营
What do I do with this?
我拿这个去干什么
They want us to carry stones!
他们要我们搬石块
Please, on the truck’s a sick old man. Please…
卡车上有一位重病的老人
On the truck, there’s an old man.
求求你们 有个老人
– No, no, no. – Please!
-不 -求求你们
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
I’m all right.
我没事
– Use your wedge! – That boy, running wild!
-用你的十号♥铁杆 -那小孩到处乱跑
Spends most of his time at the 19th hole.
大部分时间都在美国宿舍
You’ll be blackballed by the country club, Jim.
你会被俱乐部除名 杰米
苏州河俘虏收♥容♥所♥ 1945年
Hello, Jim.
你好 杰米
That’s a splendid cabbage. Thanks.
这个包心菜太棒了 谢谢 杰米
Now number seven for the sketch.
素描用7号♥
“Fare thee well:’tis partly my own fault which death or absence…”
但再会了 部份是我的错 死亡或分离很快会治愈伤口
“Stay, gentle Helena, hear my excuse.”
留下 温柔的海伦娜 听听我的藉口
That’s not fair! Give us our marbles back.
这不公平 弹珠还我们
Give us our marbles back. At least one more chance.
这不公平 弹珠还我们 至少再给一次机会嘛
Mrs. Phillips!
菲利普太太
Mrs. Gilmour!
吉尔摩太太
Dr. Rawlins, I’ve got my homework.
罗林医生 我的作业做好了
Can you do this?
你能做这个吗
Now don’t speed up. Keep the rhythm.
别太快 保持这个节奏
She’s gone, Dr. Rawlins.
她死了 罗林医生
She just looked at me.
她刚刚看了我
She looked at me! I’ve done it!
她刚刚看了我 我救活她了
I can bring her back to life!
我能救活她
Watch her eyes. I can do it again. Watch!
看她的眼睛 我可以再做一次 看着
She thought she was dying in England.
她以为她死在英国
Stop it, Jim!
住手 杰米
You pumped some blood into her brain, just for a moment.
你把血液压入她脑中 只有短暂的一刻
Give the mosquito net to Mr. Radik.
把蚊帐给瑞克先生
Just give it to him.
给他就是了
You give the mosquito net to whoever’s dying next?
你就把蚊帐给下一位要死的人?
Future passive. “I shall be loved.”
未来被动式 我将会被爱
Amabor. It’s like losing a war, dying.
艾马波 死亡就像打败战争
“They were being loved.”
他们曾爱过
Can I have his shoes when he’s dead?
艾马班多 他死后 我能拥有他的鞋吗
You pragmatist.
你真是实用主义者
– “You will have been loved.” – Amatus Eris.
你将会被爱 艾马特斯·艾勒斯
We have to beat them.
我们必须打败他们
– Who? – The Japanese.
-谁 -日本人
It’s how we’ll win, refusing to die.
我们要拒绝死亡而胜利
What happens when war ends?
战后会是什么情况
Do you want it to end?
你希望战争结束吗
If we stay in the camps, the Japanese’ll look after us.
当然 但只要我们留在收♥容♥所♥ 日本人就会照顾我们对吗
We’re an embarrassment to them. They can’t feed us much longer.
我不知道 他们处于窘境 养不了我们多久
They’ll fight the Americans.
他们会跟美国开战
– You admire the Japanese? – They’re brave, aren’t they.
-你崇拜日本人吗 -他们很勇敢 不是吗
– That’s important? – If you want to win a war.
-那重要吗 -如果想打胜仗的话
We don’t want them to win.
我们不想他们打赢
I know.
不 我知道
Remember we’re British.
记住 我们是英国人
Yes. I’ve never been there.
对 可我从来没去过英国
Put that down.
把那个放下
Tomorrow, gerunds. What about English?
明天念 动名词和动状形容词 你的英文作业呢
Think of it as…
就把它想成是
the antidote.
解毒剂
We are never sure of sorrow Joy was never sure
我们对苦难永不能肯定 欢乐也不能肯定
Today will die, tomorrow Time stoops to no man’s lure
今日将死 明日不受任何人诱惑而屈服
With love grown…
当爱褪色时
Learn it as a poem. It’s not just a string of words.
不 将它看成诗 不光是文字
– Would you look at Mr. Radik? – Yes, of course.
-罗医生 请你看一下瑞先生 -好的
Get those from the hospital garden?
那是从医院菜圃拿的吗
That’s for Basie. I have to give him something every time I see him.
是给贝西的 每次见他 我都要给他一些东西
It’s all right. It’s Good thing you’re friends. He’s a survivor.
没关系 跟贝西当朋友不错 他是幸存者
Because he only drinks boiled water.
因为他只喝开水
You’ll wear yourself out looking after everyone.
去休息吧 杰米 想照顾好每个人你会累倒
Keeps himself busy, doesn’t he?
他一直让自己很忙
– The caterers are arriving. – Don’t worry. I’ll be there!
-小杰米 伙伕来了 -放心 麦顿先生 我就来了
Won’t taste the same without you.
没有你 味道可不同呢
Wait for me!
等等我
– What about mines? – Get out of here.
-那地雷呢 贝西 -滚蛋 小鬼
– Maybe the Japs put down some mines. – Hey, boss. Boss!
-也许日本人埋了地雷 -头儿 头儿
– Boss, it’s the kid. – Come in, kid.
-头儿 是小鬼 -进来 小鬼
– Would you like a Hershey bar? – Please!
-小鬼 你要棒棒糖吗 -好 要
So would I. Have you got one?
我也是 你有吗
Stop breathing so much. There ain’t enough air.
别深呼吸 这里空气不够了
There isn’t enough air for you in China.
全中国的空气让你吸都不够 对不对 杰米
– Here are your clothes. – Better than the Shanghai laundry.
-你的衣服 -你比上海洗衣店还要好
– Did you get a cork? – I got one.
-你有软木盖子吗 -有一个
Good boy.
好孩子
– That’s fine. – I’ve never seen that one. What year?
-这个正合用 -我没看过这本 是哪一年的
– ’45 – ’45? How’d you get that?
-1945年 -1945 你怎么得到的
I subscribe. It has Packard, Studebaker, Jell- O. Things from home.
订的 里面有美国商品广♥告♥
– Can you get me a sewing needle? – I’ll try.
-你能弄根针来吗 -我试试
– What’s that? – It’s a trap.
-这是什么 -是陷阱
Get out of here.
你这小子 出去
It’s all right. You’re almost one of us.
没关系 杰米 你快变美国人了
You see that Mustang?
看到昨天那架野马护航机了吗
It’s the Cadillac of the sky.
那是天上的凯迪拉克 贝西
That’s right. B- 29s too.
没错 很快就会有很多了 还有B29轰炸机
B29
B- 29s?
The Superfortress. A hemisphere defense weapon.
对 超级堡垒 我们称为”西半球防卫武器”
Where from?
从哪里来
Okinawa. Philippines. Tokyo’s in bombing range now.
琉球 菲律宾 东京也在轰炸范围内
– Tokyo? – Time to think of going home soon.
-东京 -不久就可以想想回家了
We’ll have to leave the camp?
我们必须离开收♥容♥所♥
One side feeds you, the other tries to kill you.
就是这样 风水轮流转
It’s turned around. It’s all timing.
全是时机问题
– Tell me when it’s time? Promise? – Promise.
-时机到你会告诉我吗 发誓 -发誓
It’d be simpler to live here.
我如果住在这里就简单多了
You’ve the British dorm to go to when they’re sick of you.
当你父母厌倦你时 你就得要去英国寄宿学校
They are sick of me.
他们是厌倦我
The British dorm’s so lethargic. Will you let me?
但… 英国寄宿学校很无趣 我可以吗
This’ll be the place on Thanksgiving. I’ll have pheasant.
我们应该会在这里过感恩节 我抓了只野鸡
Pheasant?
野鸡
Just made the traps. Works like a noose.
刚做了捕兽器 很好用
Stick out your arm, eat.
手伸进去 来 看 很棒
I’ve seen no pheasants, have you?
我没有在附近见过野鸡 你看到过吗
– Outside the wire. – Which wire?
-在铁丝网外 -哪边铁丝网
– Our wire. – That close?
-我们的铁丝网 -那么近
At the edge of the airfield, across the canal.
就在跑道旁边 就在小河旁
An American initiative. Whoever delivers gets the gravy.
是美国风俗 抓到的人有肉汤
How’s your friend, Dr. Schweitzer?
你那位史大夫好吗
I brought Amy Matthews back to life for a minute.
我将艾美·麦修救活了一分钟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!