Perhaps there’ll be a boat. Sorry. Max was right.
或许能搭船走 抱歉 麦斯说对了
Don’t push me!
别推我!
Merry! Hang on to them!
玛丽 抓好!
John!
约翰!
Merry!
玛丽!
Stay together! Hang on to Jamie!
别被冲散了 抓紧杰米!
Jamie, don’t let go!
杰米 别放手
– My plane! – Jamie!
-我的飞机 -杰米!
Mum?
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈
Mum! Mummy!
妈妈 妈妈
Go home. I’ll find you there! Go home!
杰米 回家去 我会回来找你 回家
Mummy!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
这幢房♥子现已成为日本天♥皇♥的财产
Mother!
妈妈
Father!
爸爸
What do you think you’re doing?
你们在做什么
Where’s my mother and father?
我爸爸妈妈在哪里
Come on, man! Come on, kid!
来吧 孩子
Come on!
来吧
Wait! Wait!
等等我
Come on!
加油
Wait!
等等我
Please!
求你们了
Excuse me, everyone.
对不起 各位
I surrender.
我投降
I surrender. I surrender. I surrender.
我投降
No mama! No papa! No whiskey soda!
没妈妈 没爸爸 没有威士忌
American boy?
美国小孩
– American boy? – English.
-美国小孩? -英国人
English?
英国的?
I’m waiting for my chauffeur.
我正在等我的司机
English boy.
英国男孩
English boy, you come now.
英国男孩 过来一下
Thank you.
不了 谢谢
You come now.
过来
– You come now. – No! No!
-过来一下 -不 不!
English boy!
英国男孩
I surrender! I surrender. Please!
我投降 求求你们
Please, sir!
求你了 先生
I surrender!
我投降
Excuse me, sir. My name is James Graham. I’m British.
打扰一下 先生 我叫詹姆斯格兰 是英国人
I’d like to surrender, please!
我要投降 拜托
Please.
求你们了
Please, I’m British.
求你们了 我是英国人
And I’d like to surrender. Please, sir.
求求你们 我是英国人 我要投降 拜托 先生
Please!
求求你们
English boy!
英国男孩
I surrender!
我要投降
Please!
拜托
Help me!
救救我
Help me! I’m British!
救救我 我是英国人
Help me!
救救我
– Help me! – Stop running.
-救救我 -别跑了
Please! No! Please!
求求你 不! 救命!
Help me! Help me!
救命啊!
Kid. Kid, you okay?
孩子 你没事吧?
Kid, you all right?
孩子 你还好吧?
I think so.
我想还好
Who belongs to you? Where do you live?
你是哪家的孩子? 住哪里?
13 Amherst Avenue.
安姆赫斯特大道13号♥
I’m waiting for my parents. They’ve been delayed.
我在等我的父母 他们被耽搁了
Delayed? Some kind of crazy British kid.
耽搁? 你这傻呼呼的英国小孩
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
James Graham. I’m writing a book on contract bridge.
詹姆斯·格兰姆 我正在写一本有关桥牌的书
Are you with the American fleet?
你是美国♥军♥人吗
American fleet? It looks like you almost lost your shirt.
美国♥军♥人? 你差点连衬衫都没有了
Maybe I’ll help you find your parents.
或许我能帮你找到你父母
I know just the man.
我认识人
Do you know General Winter? My father does.
你认识温特将军吗 我父亲认识
My father’s met important people. Do you know my father?
他认识许多大人物 你认识我父亲格兰姆先生吗
He owns a textile mill on Szechuan Road.
他在四川路有间纺织工厂
Mr. Lockwood? He’s with the British Association.
或许你认识拉克伍先生 他是英国外侨协会副♥主♥席♥
Perhaps you don’t know anyone.
也许你谁都不认识
How about Louis Charles and Michael of the Avenue Foch gang?
路易斯·查尔斯和迈克尔呢? 他们在这一带
Know about psychic bidding? It’s in my book.
你对心理战术桥牌有兴趣吗 那是我书中的一章
Let’s say you need three diamonds.
假设你需要三张方块
You just think three diamonds.
我的方法是在心中想三张方块
Then your partner, when he gets four aces…
当你的搭挡 拿到四张A时
he shouts and you put down the…
他就大叫 然后你就拿出
You put down your aces and then…
你就拿出你的A 然后…
I can’t remember it now.
我想不起来了
Probably my parents are on a ship to Hong Kong.
或许我爸妈正坐在某艘前往香港的船上
Then they’ll send for me.
然后他们就会来接我
My father will give you a reward.
我父亲会奖赏你的
He gave a taxi driver $5 for bringing me home from Hankow.
一个出租车司机把我从汉克休送回家 爸爸给了他5美元
Have you been to England?
你去过英国吗
Kid, you’re starting to get on my nerves;
小鬼 我快被你烦死了
Look what I found under my truck. I’m sorry already.
看我在路上找到什么 我现在已经后悔了
Well, come in, boy.
进来 孩子
I don’t know whether he’s hungry or crazy.
不知道他是比较饿还是比较疯
You look like you need to lie down.
看来你需要躺下来休息一下
My father has a cotton mill at…
我父亲有一间棉花工厂
Pootung.
在浦塘
– He’ll be ingratiated to you. – Ingratiated. That’s a fine word.
-他会重赏你们的 -重赏 这倒是个好字眼
He once gave a taxi…
他曾给一个出租车司机
Come here. In a minute. Your tongue’s running away.
慢着 你的舌头都不听使唤了
Now that is a well- kept set of teeth.
这一口牙保养得真不错
Someone has paid a lot of bills for that sweet mouth.
有人为这张小嘴花了不少钱
Frank, you’d be surprised how people neglect their kids’ teeth.
法兰克 你知道有许多父母都忽略小孩牙齿的健康吗?
Basie, I got you three.
贝西 我替你弄到三支
I wasn’t able to sell any goddamn portholes.
那些舷窗一个也卖♥♥不出去
Those Hankow merchants…
那些奸商
they’re charging $10 for a bag of rice.
一袋米竟然要价十块钱
Cathedral School too.
还上教会学校呢
Cathedral?
教会学校
What’s he, some kind of priest?
他是教士吗
The Cathedral School.
法兰克 所谓的教会学校
It’s a school for taipans.
是大人物的孩子才读得起的
You must know some important people, son.
你一定认识某些大人物吧
What do they call you?
他们都怎么称呼你
I once met Madame Sun Yat- Sen.
我见过孙中山夫人
She didn’t call me anything. I was 3.
她没称呼我什么 我当时只有三岁半
Madame Sun?
孙夫人
I was presented.
她接见我
Presented.
接见
You two keep getting presented.
你们两个继续引见吧
We’ll be up to our asses in junk, eating rats when the Japs walk in.
等日本人来我们就得吃老鼠了
The Japs are not looking for us.
法兰克 日本人不会来找我们
Nantao Creek is full of cholera. They’ve got more sense.
南套湾是霍乱疫区 他们可没笨到跑来这里
It’s a changed world. Even if I sell this stuff…
外面的世界变了 即使我能将这些全卖♥♥了
there wouldn’t be enough to get a sampan upriver.
我们的钱还不够到重庆的路费
We’d have to strip the Queen Mary!
我们得把玛莉皇后号♥拆了
So we don’t have any rice for you, kid.
我们的米也不够养你这小鬼
Let’s leave the boy alone.
法兰克 我们别烦他了
All these new words and now this. Fancy candy?
满口华丽的词句 这又是什么? 精致糖果?
– What did you say your name was? – Jamie.
-你说你叫什么名字 孩子 -杰米
I’m building a man- flying kite…
我正在做一个可载人的纸鸢
and writing a book on contract bridge.
还在写一本关于桥牌的书
Jim. A new name for a new life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!